0 color name changes left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MineCraftBoy4265

Feb 1, 2013
Hi, my name is MineCraftBoy4265. I bought myself a couple of years ago the Legend kit. In the kit was described that i could change my name in any color i want. This week I went back on the server and I wanted to change my name in color for the FIRST time, but i couldn't because the server said I had 0 name changes left. I asked a few Helpers what to do and one of them said I could of lost it of the big reset 1-2 years ago. I would appreciated if I could get my changes back, because I payed for it. Already thank you, greetings MineCraftBoy4265!

1092CQ

Cake
Staff
Admin
Dec 23, 2012
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
IGN
1092CQ
Faction
HouseofLegends
Votes
Hi, my name is MineCraftBoy4265. I bought myself a couple of years ago the Legend kit. In the kit was described that i could change my name in any color i want. This week I went back on the server and I wanted to change my name in color for the FIRST time, but i couldn't because the server said I had 0 name changes left. I asked a few Helpers what to do and one of them said I could of lost it of the big reset 1-2 years ago. I would appreciated if I could get my changes back, because I payed for it. Already thank you, greetings MineCraftBoy4265!
I do not see your name on my list of players who had / lost pending colour changes from when we updated the plugin. Are you sure you never used them? (Or perhaps changed your name?)

u think staff care anymore, u think u will get any help?
What jerks we are!!!!1

MineCraftBoy4265

Feb 1, 2013
yeah I'm sure I never changed them. In chat my color is still the same. It's my first week back on the server since years. I'm am 100% sure I never changed my name in color. Thanks for answering my message!

Status
Not open for further replies.