1092CQ Staff Abuse

iTrouserSnake

Sep 15, 2015
IGN
WhitePeople2k15
Faction
RAF
So fucking pissed right now. If you didn't know, I was banned for "Constant toxisity in chat". Firstly, he didn't even spell 'toxicity' correctly, which shows that 1092CQ did this ban with little pre-thought. Secondly, it doesn't say ANYWHERE in the rules that toxicity is not allowed. There are countless toxic players who hardly get any punishment, aside from a few biased mutes that staff tend to like to give. I can only recall 2 other players who have been punished severely for toxicity, or "toxisity" as 1092CQ likes to call it. That is nortonsecurity and b4z, however these punishments were a perm mute. Thirdly, I have about 1/3 of the mutes of the worst offenders of the server. I have about 60 mutes on record. There are people with 150+. Not exactly "toxisity". Fourthly (if that's even a word) 1092CQ has a grudge against me and this is probably, let's be honest, why I was banned. I have been trying to change my ways ever since I joined the server again 2 months ago, of course naturally I have said the "n word" a few times, about 6-8 times at most, and me saying the n word once somehow gets me permanently banned. A lot of players say the n word more than me.

Finally, I just want to say something about the rule and mute system. The rules are so unclear. The rules were last updated about 3 years ago. Most offenses are not even in the rules. Staff disrespect is in the rules yet literally no one enforces it. As is the "1 account logged in at a time rule". And to a big extent "asking for staff" and "asking for admins to spawn items". 1092CQ will probably come on this thread and say "The rules are largely common sense" and that is a very broad statement, this is a very large example but imagine if the only law in the world was "use common sense"? It's pretty self explanatory. Also, the amount of biased mutes there are is shocking. I saw someone get away with saying nigga just because they were a friend of the online staff. I was also once muted for talking in chat by 1092CQ, even though I had broke no rules, and the worst part is that no one even notices or cares about all this bias.

I know that when I do appeal it will be rejected because honestly most of the staff hate me but I'm just saying good luck Gontroller, it doesn't look so good what with 8 players on at some times.

Kedgleyy

Jan 16, 2014
IGN
Kedgleyy
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
You spammed in chat for 30 minutes asking members to spam nigger? You've been forums banned numerous times and you're toxic.

noo247noo

Legendary Member
Feb 7, 2013
IGN
Noo247Noo
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
So fucking pissed right now. If you didn't know, I was banned for "Constant toxisity in chat". Firstly, he didn't even spell 'toxicity' correctly, which shows that 1092CQ did this ban with little pre-thought. Secondly, it doesn't say ANYWHERE in the rules that toxicity is not allowed. There are countless toxic players who hardly get any punishment, aside from a few biased mutes that staff tend to like to give. I can only recall 2 other players who have been punished severely for toxicity, or "toxisity" as 1092CQ likes to call it. That is nortonsecurity and b4z, however these punishments were a perm mute. Thirdly, I have about 1/3 of the mutes of the worst offenders of the server. I have about 60 mutes on record. There are people with 150+. Not exactly "toxisity". Fourthly (if that's even a word) 1092CQ has a grudge against me and this is probably, let's be honest, why I was banned. I have been trying to change my ways ever since I joined the server again 2 months ago, of course naturally I have said the "n word" a few times, about 6-8 times at most, and me saying the n word once somehow gets me permanently banned. A lot of players say the n word more than me.

Finally, I just want to say something about the rule and mute system. The rules are so unclear. The rules were last updated about 3 years ago. Most offenses are not even in the rules. Staff disrespect is in the rules yet literally no one enforces it. As is the "1 account logged in at a time rule". And to a big extent "asking for staff" and "asking for admins to spawn items". 1092CQ will probably come on this thread and say "The rules are largely common sense" and that is a very broad statement, this is a very large example but imagine if the only law in the world was "use common sense"? It's pretty self explanatory. Also, the amount of biased mutes there are is shocking. I saw someone get away with saying nigga just because they were a friend of the online staff. I was also once muted for talking in chat by 1092CQ, even though I had broke no rules, and the worst part is that no one even notices or cares about all this bias.

I know that when I do appeal it will be rejected because honestly most of the staff hate me but I'm just saying good luck Gontroller, it doesn't look so good what with 8 players on at some times.
Just because other members of the community are 'toxic' in chat, doesn't make it okay. It is common sense not to spout abuse and racism in every other sentence, so don't complain about being muted/banned for it. The fact that you have 60+ mutes and think that's okay is actually laughable, why don't you grow up and learn some respect for the staff members of this server. They only mute/ban with good reason so the fact you posted this thread is actually pointless.

iTrouserSnake

Sep 15, 2015
IGN
WhitePeople2k15
Faction
RAF
You spammed in chat for 30 minutes asking members to spam nigger? You've been forums banned numerous times and you're toxic.

Lol? I literally asked twice as a joke. Nothing to be perm banned over.
Just because other members of the community are 'toxic' in chat, doesn't make it okay. It is common sense not to spout abuse and racism in every other sentence, so don't complain about being muted/banned for it. The fact that you have 60+ mutes and think that's okay is actually laughable, why don't you grow up and learn some respect for the staff members of this server. They only mute/ban with good reason so the fact you posted this thread is actually pointless.
No, actually if you had read the thread you would know I was wrongfully banned.

noo247noo

Legendary Member
Feb 7, 2013
IGN
Noo247Noo
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
Lol? I literally asked twice as a joke. Nothing to be perm banned over.

No, actually if you had read the thread you would know I was wrongfully banned.
You weren't wrongfully banned, you got everything you deserved. It's nobodies fault but your own for being banned for 'constant toxicity in chat', use your common sense.

1092CQ

Cake
Staff
Admin
Dec 23, 2012
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
IGN
1092CQ
Faction
HouseofLegends
Votes
B4z was perm banned.

You join the server for nothing but to create a negative toxic environment and to encourage others to break rules. You've had multiple warnings but your head is too far up your own ass to listen. I've given you more than enough chances in the past, you never listen, you dont care.

Theres a reason you've had multiple forum bans, constant mutes and continued reports from players.

Stop thinking you're above everyone else and something special. You refused to listen, you got banned. Deal with it.

10CPS

Legendary Member
Jul 14, 2014
IGN
10CPS
Faction
Wilderness
Votes

Kill yourself

iTrouserSnake

Sep 15, 2015
IGN
WhitePeople2k15
Faction
RAF
B4z was perm banned.

You join the server for nothing but to create a negative toxic environment and to encourage others to break rules. You've had multiple warnings but your head is too far up your own ass to listen. I've given you more than enough chances in the past, you never listen, you dont care.

Theres a reason you've had multiple forum bans, constant mutes and continued reports from players.

Stop thinking you're above everyone else and something special. You refused to listen, you got banned. Deal with it.
Fuck off. Did you even read my thread? Dumbass.

Feb 26, 2013
B4z was perm banned.

nigger

RoyalHistoryIV

Former Staff
Oct 5, 2013
IGN
RoyalHistoryIV
Faction
Aliens
Votes
I don't need to read it; to know that you're a moron, and no good for the community.
Leave the server, cya later m8.
med
@DrBluuueThuummb we need "med"

1092CQ

Cake
Staff
Admin
Dec 23, 2012
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
IGN
1092CQ
Faction
HouseofLegends
Votes
Fuck off. Did you even read my thread? Dumbass.
Nope. Got better things to do than continue to waste my time with players like you.

I dont need to read it to know it'll be the usual "I got banned because staff are bias towards me." when in reality you were banned because of your own stupidity and actions.

That could work!
False, I've muted him in the past, he'll just bitch and complain about that then mute evade on alts. I'm done wasting my time with it. He should have been banned long time ago, he only wasnt because I wanted to avoid letting personal bais getting in the way. Eventually that becomes unfair on everyone else.

RoyalHistoryIV

Former Staff
Oct 5, 2013
IGN
RoyalHistoryIV
Faction
Aliens
Votes
Nope. Got better things to do than continue to waste my time with players like you.

I dont need to read it to know it'll be the usual "I got banned because staff are bias towards me." when in reality you were banned because of your own stupidity and actions.

False, I've muted him in the past, he'll just bitch and complain about that then mute evade on alts. I'm done wasting my time with it. He should have been banned long time ago, he only wasnt because I wanted to avoid letting personal bais getting in the way. Eventually that becomes unfair on everyone else.
+1 He's "one" of the biggest morons on Gontroller.