Cthe

Pro Member
Feb 20, 2013
IGN
Cthetheslayer
Faction
Irishclan
Votes
People think i was glitching because i got the 15 minuter ban for being in a block, can someone please access console to show i was banned after i logged off?

Hitzzz_

Legendary Member
Oct 6, 2013
IGN
Hitzzz_
Faction
Purge
Votes
They were probably just trolling, everyone knows that the ban for "glitching" is more than often false but the ban is necessary. I wouldn't really worry about it, why does it matter anyway?

Cthe

Pro Member
Feb 20, 2013
IGN
Cthetheslayer
Faction
Irishclan
Votes
They were probably just trolling, everyone knows that the ban for "glitching" is more than often false but the ban is necessary. I wouldn't really worry about it, why does it matter anyway?
Because sinas is dumb and has enemied 246team against me, which is a problem, because i live in their base. I can no longer /home there.

Hitzzz_

Legendary Member
Oct 6, 2013
IGN
Hitzzz_
Faction
Purge
Votes
Because sinas is dumb and has enemied 246team against me, which is a problem, because i live in their base. I can no longer /home there.
Sounds like a problem you need to talk to them about, I doubt they'd enemy you because you got accidentally banned: It doesn't make any sense. Anyhow, I doubt Bestle would look into it.

Reactions: Cthe

Cthe

Pro Member
Feb 20, 2013
IGN
Cthetheslayer
Faction
Irishclan
Votes
Sounds like a problem you need to talk to them about, I doubt they'd enemy you because you got accidentally banned: It doesn't make any sense. Anyhow, I doubt Bestle would look into it.
Nope, sinas has done so, if you go on and view OGplayerClan (basically a OG graveyard) we used to be allied to both 246team and bandidos, now both have enemied us, moltude and sinas refuse to listen to me.

Hitzzz_

Legendary Member
Oct 6, 2013
IGN
Hitzzz_
Faction
Purge
Votes
Nope, sinas has done so, if you go on and view OGplayerClan (basically a OG graveyard) we used to be allied to both 246team and bandidos, now both have enemied us, moltude and sinas refuse to listen to me.
The only thing the console logs would do is.........nothing :eek:

THExMist

Staff
Admin
Dec 5, 2013
IGN
THExMist
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
Could just make a new fac and then /home lol

Tigersleep

Legendary Member
Aug 29, 2013
Quality street
IGN
Tigersleep
Faction
penguinfriends
Votes
sounds rough man, such a powerful message you send right there. Hopefully you get new friends on a not dead server bye bye

Reactions: Ayy Lmao