Former Staff
Mar 22, 2013
Belgium
IGN
McTijmen
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
I think we can all assume this man did not scam at all, he has one k!

By the way, that's one ugly sword :p

Ex0tiC - safe

Pro Member
Dec 24, 2012
UK
He might have just given the money to an alt/friend or spent it. There is so much stuff he could have done so 1 screenshot will never be enough proof.

McTijmen

Former Staff
Mar 22, 2013
Belgium
IGN
McTijmen
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
He might have just given the money to an alt/friend or spent it. There is so much stuff he could have done so 1 screenshot will never be enough proof.
You clearly didn't hear my sarcastic undertone in my typing.

FlippyD

Apr 27, 2013
Dong City
IGN
flippyd
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
If he sent the money to an alt or someone wouldn't it say "You have sent $x to (whatever the hell the name is)"

McTijmen

Former Staff
Mar 22, 2013
Belgium
IGN
McTijmen
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
If he sent the money to an alt or someone wouldn't it say "You have sent $x to (whatever the hell the name is)"
You do understand this picture could have been taken minutes, days, weeks, months later. There is no indication of time anywhere, unless you were trolling what could be the case.

W1LK3

May 20, 2013
You do understand this picture could have been taken minutes, days, weeks, months later. There is no indication of time anywhere, unless you were trolling what could be the case.
Haha yea, the thing is with a popular server like this, chat doesnt last minutes, days, weeks or months. it lasts about 3 minutes. Knob.

McTijmen

Former Staff
Mar 22, 2013
Belgium
IGN
McTijmen
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
Haha yea, the thing is with a popular server like this, chat doesnt last minutes, days, weeks or months. it lasts about 3 minutes. Knob.
You still don't understand do you, this picture of you could have been made several days after you "scammed" I'm not saying you did. But in this picture there is no evidence of you not scamming :p

W1LK3

May 20, 2013
yea doesnt really matter any more, people know im not a scammer and i've done several other trades with other people :)

jmw03j

Apr 29, 2013
I'm going to assume you are in fact a scammer due to this thread and move along with my life. Thanks for the heads up.

W1LK3

May 20, 2013
Well, you're assuming wrong. :c
can an admin lock this thread or something? its stupid and pointless now