AntSoulBreaker looking for a place to stay

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntSoulBreaker

Oct 7, 2013
Hello, I have been extremely inactive on gontroller for a long period of time. I have some news that most of you will most likely know about the great faction LostWoods. As you may know Lostwoods is dead pretty much and if they decide to remake a base I will most likely not join them because of the fact of to many problems appearing as well of the fact that we started on to many bases and then they get infiltrated because someone made a mistake or someone betrayed which has happened recently.

NOW ONTO THE APPLICATION​
The part of the reason why I am doing this is because I would like to see some of the factions that would be interested in a player like me! I really had no idea what faction I should apply for so I figured I should apply for them all in some sense. Now onto where I talk about me as a player and me as a person.​
First off I would like to talk about what I think makes me a bad player I am not the best raider in the world I am actually not a raider at all I never had a interest in it but I would always like to get better at it. If some faction invites me I hope that I can help in some way with a raid I also hope that I become better at cannoning!​
I love PvP and whenever I log onto MC that is the first thing that comes to my mind whenever I join a server I think that I am a very good at pvp maintaining 1v1 top for a period of time on gontroller and also servers like badlion I was high up in the ladders taking down strong well known players! In my eyes I would say I am a 9/10 at pvp but why would you want my opinion on it I will provide a video of a EXTREMELY RECENT video of my pvping so you can be the one to judge!​
Now I would like to talk about things that will be happening with me irl such as school I know that this seems to be a weird part to start a application because school will be starting for most of you here shortly this is probaly part of the reason why LostWoods will not be continuing anymore as a faction sadly.​
I do not have any alts at this time but some people my bae <3 said that they might be giving me a overlord alt so maybe I will get a alt soon who knows? BTW, THIS SONG IN THE VIDEO DESCRIBES ME 100% :D
THE VIDEO​

Reactions: 3 people

Rowyc

Mar 9, 2013
IGN
Rowyc
Faction
OGPlayersClub
Votes
+1 - Really nice guy! <3

KeithMc1

Mar 6, 2013
Wcc's shitty ass base
IGN
KeithMc1
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
Yeah anyone who picks this guys up will be sure to rank up pvp wise, I have had many battles with lostwoods and he is the one that always seems to smash my ass.

Surgitory

Mar 27, 2014
+1 come join me in the... non-minecraft world..

Ant's Mom : ANT DO SOME PUSHUPS
Ant : I don't want to do any pushups
Ant's Mom : Come on do like 10
Ant : No I'm too lazy :(
Ant's mom : Fatass...

Surgitory

Mar 27, 2014
That Normal FOV DOE..... ANTSOULBREAKER = MY FIRST PVP STUDENT <3
Yeahh thats right I'm better then him... lol
2bad I quit mc q-q

Jauhbfm

Aug 3, 2014
IGN
Jauhbfm
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
That Normal FOV DOE..... ANTSOULBREAKER = MY FIRST PVP STUDENT <3
Yeahh thats right I'm better then him... lol
2bad I quit mc q-q
Normal FOV is worse than High FOV.

IMO anyway.

:)

Surgitory

Mar 27, 2014
Normal FOV is worse than High FOV.

IMO anyway.

:)
OKAY WHAT?!?! ARE YOU ON DRUGS? Oh dear god please help this child he is suffering from aids.

Thats your opinion. But actually... Normal FOV Gives you more focus its more zoomed so you can focus on your target. For High FOV Its all wided and etc.. But you can't focus on the person as much as you can in normal FOV so I can say that most of the best pvpers on minecraft use Normal FOV.

Jauhbfm

Aug 3, 2014
IGN
Jauhbfm
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
OKAY WHAT?!?! ARE YOU ON DRUGS? Oh dear god please help this child he is suffering from aids.

Thats your opinion. But actually... Normal FOV Gives you more focus its more zoomed so you can focus on your target. For High FOV Its all wided and etc.. But you can't focus on the person as much as you can in normal FOV so I can say that most of the best pvpers on minecraft use Normal FOV.
Hmmm

Normal FOV being 0, or 100?

Status
Not open for further replies.