+| Asea Recruitment |+

Status
Not open for further replies.

KonxpkaPlaysMC

Aug 25, 2013
Hello Members of gontroller KonxpkaPlaysMC here letting your guys know that me and a couple of friends have made a faction called Asea we are looking for active, loyal and that have a good work ethic. We Have a 2x2 base (4 chunks) after we get about 2 walls up all the members will get a vault claimed by a mods alt. In the base we are going to have : Cow Grinder, Blaze Grinder and a creeper Grinder. I wish all of you the best of luck in applying. We will get back to you within the hour that u applied.
Recruitment Application:
IGN:
How many hours do you play on weekdays and on Weekends?:
Have you ever betrayed/scammed(will be checked):
Are you on the safe traders list:
Past Factions:
Why did you leave:
Do you have any alts(How many and did you pay for them?):
Why do you want to join Asea:
MCMMO (Screenshot):
What will you donate to the faction and why?:
How Long Have You Played Gontroller:
PvP(1-10):
Cannoning(1-10):
Social skills(1-10):
THIS WILL BE CHECKED BY ALL THE MODS!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you all for applying!!
-KonxpkaPlaysMC

Global

Dec 15, 2013
IGN
Global
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
IGN: Stephen_mcguin

Time Zone: GMT
How many hours do you play on weekdays and on Weekends?: WeekDays = 4-5 hours P/Day--WeekEnds = 6-7 hours P/Day
Have you ever betrayed/scammed(will be checked): Nope, I Will never do it in the future :)

Are you on the safe traders list:
Past Factions: Sweg <--- This was my own faction
Why did you leave:

We were betrayed and basically all the players left and I didn't want to try and recruit more people and risk one of them betraying us :( Also alot of them were in different timezones which led to people not being online and us not being able to raid together
Do you have any alts(How many and did you pay for them?): I don't but If needed I can get one :)
Why do you want to join Asea:I want to join Asea because I want to help a faction succeed and hopefully not be raided, I also want to play with good and skilled faction players
MCMMO (Screenshot): At bottom of app :) I know they aren't great but I will be upgrading my rank soon so I will get some MCMMO with that :)
What will you donate to the faction and why?: I will donate all my money (41k) and I will also donate my time and effort into the faction :)

isaaccislo

Nov 7, 2013
IGN
isaaccislo
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
IGN: isaaccislo
Time Zone: eastern standard
How many hours do you play on weekdays and on Weekends? May be one houron the week days but like six on the week ends
Have you ever betrayed/scammed(will be checked): I have scammed on the third map but I have stopped completely. I realized it just ruined my reputation and I really didnt want that to happen anymore spin stopped and have not sed
Since.
Are you on the safe traders list: no but I have been vouched for
Past Factions: Wallstreet Aztec
Why did you leave:I realized that my own faction which was Wallstreet was really never going to work so I leafy and joined Aztec I left them because real80 was an officer and abused the power
Do you have any alts(How many and did you pay for them?): no I do not sorry
Why do you want to join Asea: I want a faction that is well known and thatnincan grow in and become known on Gontroller you are all full of active and known members an i want to be apart of a good faction and you guys are the perfect fit. You all seem hardworking and trustworthy so I want to be apart of the asea family
MCMMO (Screenshot): I do not know how to post a screenshot but I will let you do a /inspect
What will you donate to the faction and why?: yes I will donate anything that will Benicia the faction
How Long Have You Played Gontroller: 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.