Coolsteal

Jul 3, 2015
IGN
Coolsteal
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
Username: coolsteal

Previous Usernames: none (As in I haven't used any other usernames)

Disconnect Message: You have been banned from this server for Forcefield

Date of ban: 7/7/2015 Around 3:40 EST
EDIT : 10/18/2015
I had just looked over the Style of how a good ban appeal should be and for that I'm revising my entire ban appeal. I was banned for one reason, using a mod that gave me an advantage over other players during PVP known, as ForceField (FF). I am sorry for those that I have disabled from receiving their reward for using FF during the LMS. To be completely honest I had thought no one would see me use this unfair mod so I saw it as a quick way to earn something easier. You may believe me or you may not when I say, "I have changed". I also regret getting banned from a server that I particularly enjoy (I'll make sure not to make a stupid mistake like that one again.) If I were given another chance I could start to help out other new recruits when they join the server and not just be there doing my own thing. As I said, I wouldn't even think about hacking again on a server that I quite enjoy. To the fights in chat to the actual fights outside of spawn, I miss all of these things because those are the things that made this server fun and I haven't had fun in a while. Thank you for taking your time reading this appeal.
Sincerely,
Coolsteal

http://bans.gontroller.com/index.php?action=viewplayer&player=coolsteal&server=0

Last edited: