Feb 6, 2016
IGN
GrimReaper2025
Faction
Lenin
Votes
Username: GrimReaper2025

Previous Usernames:

Disconnect Message: You have been banned from this server for Alt of banned player

Date of ban: 2/8/2016

Appeal: I am the brother of Bigot1812, and I am not his alternate account. I think it was reckless for the owner to ban me merely because we share the same IP, but at the same time, at least he was considerate and acknowledged the possibility of siblings. I do not know how to prove my innocence other than the difference in mannerisms between my brother and I, which I think is quite obvious. Many would agree that my brother is much more disrespectful in communication. I'd like to indulge anyone reading this in a brief story which entails the history between my brother and I on minecraft.

Normally, I do not like to be in the same faction as my brother, because he always gets us raided. With him raiding, challenging, and looting from renowned and high-profile factions, I used to almost always be raided. That is why for a period of time, I stopped being in the same faction as my brother. Over time, school came along and I became unconcerned with Minecraft completely. I quit for several months and so did my brother, as he was entertained by other activities. One day, my brother and I congregated, and he suggested if we start playing factions again. I thought it sounded like a great idea considering I would primarily be online just to relax and chat with friends and family. Getting raided was nearly meaningless to me considering that I was more focused on school, so I decided to join the same faction as my brother despite the risks. Inevitably, I knew it would eventually crumble.

Our faction grew tremendously. We added many different players to our faction, each with their own set of abilities and contributions that they had to offer. I was living the good life. Walls were build, rooms were decorated, the faction had reached its peak of power with everyone working diligently on getting the base up. Then something happened.

I noticed that gontroller has many, many hackers playing. Nearly every time I /north there's a hacker. I found this utterly ridiculous and became determined to ban them all, which I why I have many videos of people hacking or appearing to hack. My determination was primarily derived from my various faction members complaining about hackers. I have seen many of the hackers they complain about myself as a bystander.

Personally, I have never legitimately PVPed at spawn, so banning hackers was not necessarily a personal ordeal. I may have been out there and killed some noobs, but I don't recall ever killing anyone with anything better than mere iron armor. Perhaps I may have acquired some swords, or faction members may have given me armor, but I was never much of a PVPer. I took it upon myself, however, to ban as many hackers as possible due to the trouble I heard they were causing my faction.

How is this all relevant? Around this time, people started submitting reports against my faction. As influential members started getting banned, I noticed things began to crumble. I released my videos of hackers on Gontroller; immediately, I was bombarded by hatred from members of the factions that I was attempting to ban. It was at this point that I had established a high-profile for myself, and that, in combination with my affiliation with Bigot1812, got me profiled and banned by Staff. Perhaps if I never reported these hackers and defended not only my dignity, but the dignity of the mentally handicapped, then I would still be playing Gontroller at this very moment. In conclusion here, I think I was banned largely because of how controversial I was. If I had never tried to challenge the establishment here, defined as the other high-profile figures, then perhaps I'd still be playing.

Everything I have ever defended on these Forums I have defended not because the people I was defending were my friends or family, but because I truly believed in what I said. Go ahead, call me retarded. Tell me I have autism. Call me dumb. Insinuate that that I got some "shit wrong with me". Get the whole community together and persecute me if it makes you all happy. But I speak the truth here and now, and the truth shall forever dwell in the subconscious minds of whoever reads this text. It is as John Wycliffe once famously said, "I believe that in the end the truth will conquer." I was merely banned for defending Bigot1812 and his faction. Such an action, along with the popular belief, portrayed me as his alternate account.

I am GrimReaper2025, a separate human being. And if any of these persecuting antagonists that have dealt with my brother and I before have an ounce of honestly in them, they would tell you that we are not one and the same. We have separate Skypes to validate the difference as well.

I speak to the owner when I say this: you cannot have Staff members banning people in enemy factions to them. You can't have helpers testifying to get their enemies banned. You can't have helpers testifying to have their faction members spared either. Such a testimony would be partial, which is why I relentlessly call for a Staff member who is not my faction's enemy to assist our cases.

I hope this life story, as well as the other notions have proven that I am a separate individual altogether. Regardless of whether or not you accept this appeal, I stand by two friends which I would fight to the death alongside on any matter. Truth and Righteousness. Slay me, but I shall forever live on in their forms, yes. Slay me, and you shall move farther away from my two friends.

As I near a conclusion here, I would like to make some statements regarding what I have said and done in the past. I do not oppose all of the admins. In fact, I saw a Staff member agree with a partial helper, and I totally respect that. If a Staff member who is not sly and is not the enemy of the faction they're trying to ban, then by all means, let us hear what they have to say. I can even respect if a Staff member banning their enemy so long as the evidence in that circumstance is substantial and indisputable.

Well, I do not know what to say at this point. You've made me beg like a dog for mercy for speaking my mind. Prosecuting me only because I made myself evident. I could have kept low and let those hackers keep playing to my own benefit. Undoubtedly, I anticipate to have many of my statements said here disputed. I could dispute their arguments in turn, but it could only go on perpetually, so I probably shan't. Much hatred I anticipate as well, but I fear not, for on the brink of annihilation, hatred is not my concern.

If I have last words, let them be: I do not curse @Motulde or @THExMist for their remarks against me. I think Motulde actually has some potential to be a decent player trying to cleanse the server. THExMist I personally would not convict of corruption, though I do suspect he may be corrupt. I speak not behind their backs either, as I have invoked their names.

Truth and Righteousness I shall forever stand by. If an army of a thousand we three oppose, then slay me, and I shall live on forever if their spirits.

Call me an actor for trying to side with good, call me fake, call me insincere, give me all of your hatred. But I speak from the heart.

AND SO: how does all of this relate to my appeal? Well, my dear friends, I am indeed not Bigot1812's alternate account.

Aside from my last words and my closing statement, I would like to leave you all with a thought. This is a thought not conceived by many in this community. It is an idea, a dream. And as JFK once famously said, "A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on." This idea I leave you all with, is the very same idea Winston Churchill once famously said, "History is written by the victors." With my potential eradication, I may be perceived as the antagonist. As a foe, as a confused person. Aye, but it is that way with any defeated man. For, it is the perception that majority of society holds that determines what is reality and what is not.

Upon my decimation, if the owner deems such a cruel and unjust fate, I say only six words:

"A grave mistake you have made."

http://bans.gontroller.com/index.php?action=viewplayer&player=GrimReaper2025&server=0

THExMist

Staff
Admin
Dec 5, 2013
IGN
THExMist
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
Username: GrimReaper2025

Previous Usernames:

Disconnect Message: You have been banned from this server for Alt of banned player

Date of ban: 2/8/2016

Appeal: I am the brother of Bigot1812, and I am not his alternate account. I think it was reckless for the owner to ban me merely because we share the same IP, but at the same time, at least he was considerate and acknowledged the possibility of siblings. I do not know how to prove my innocence other than the difference in mannerisms between my brother and I, which I think is quite obvious. Many would agree that my brother is much more disrespectful in communication. I'd like to indulge anyone reading this in a brief story which entails the history between my brother and I on minecraft.

Normally, I do not like to be in the same faction as my brother, because he always gets us raided. With him raiding, challenging, and looting from renowned and high-profile factions, I used to almost always be raided. That is why for a period of time, I stopped being in the same faction as my brother. Over time, school came along and I became unconcerned with Minecraft completely. I quit for several months and so did my brother, as he was entertained by other activities. One day, my brother and I congregated, and he suggested if we start playing factions again. I thought it sounded like a great idea considering I would primarily be online just to relax and chat with friends and family. Getting raided was nearly meaningless to me considering that I was more focused on school, so I decided to join the same faction as my brother despite the risks. Inevitably, I knew it would eventually crumble.

Our faction grew tremendously. We added many different players to our faction, each with their own set of abilities and contributions that they had to offer. I was living the good life. Walls were build, rooms were decorated, the faction had reached its peak of power with everyone working diligently on getting the base up. Then something happened.

I noticed that gontroller has many, many hackers playing. Nearly every time I /north there's a hacker. I found this utterly ridiculous and became determined to ban them all, which I why I have many videos of people hacking or appearing to hack. My determination was primarily derived from my various faction members complaining about hackers. I have seen many of the hackers they complain about myself as a bystander.

Personally, I have never legitimately PVPed at spawn, so banning hackers was not necessarily a personal ordeal. I may have been out there and killed some noobs, but I don't recall ever killing anyone with anything better than mere iron armor. Perhaps I may have acquired some swords, or faction members may have given me armor, but I was never much of a PVPer. I took it upon myself, however, to ban as many hackers as possible due to the trouble I heard they were causing my faction.

How is this all relevant? Around this time, people started submitting reports against my faction. As influential members started getting banned, I noticed things began to crumble. I released my videos of hackers on Gontroller; immediately, I was bombarded by hatred from members of the factions that I was attempting to ban. It was at this point that I had established a high-profile for myself, and that, in combination with my affiliation with Bigot1812, got me profiled and banned by Staff. Perhaps if I never reported these hackers and defended not only my dignity, but the dignity of the mentally handicapped, then I would still be playing Gontroller at this very moment. In conclusion here, I think I was banned largely because of how controversial I was. If I had never tried to challenge the establishment here, defined as the other high-profile figures, then perhaps I'd still be playing.

Everything I have ever defended on these Forums I have defended not because the people I was defending were my friends or family, but because I truly believed in what I said. Go ahead, call me retarded. Tell me I have autism. Call me dumb. Insinuate that that I got some "shit wrong with me". Get the whole community together and persecute me if it makes you all happy. But I speak the truth here and now, and the truth shall forever dwell in the subconscious minds of whoever reads this text. It is as John Wycliffe once famously said, "I believe that in the end the truth will conquer." I was merely banned for defending Bigot1812 and his faction. Such an action, along with the popular belief, portrayed me as his alternate account.

I am GrimReaper2025, a separate human being. And if any of these persecuting antagonists that have dealt with my brother and I before have an ounce of honestly in them, they would tell you that we are not one and the same. We have separate Skypes to validate the difference as well.

I speak to the owner when I say this: you cannot have Staff members banning people in enemy factions to them. You can't have helpers testifying to get their enemies banned. You can't have helpers testifying to have their faction members spared either. Such a testimony would be partial, which is why I relentlessly call for a Staff member who is not my faction's enemy to assist our cases.

I hope this life story, as well as the other notions have proven that I am a separate individual altogether. Regardless of whether or not you accept this appeal, I stand by two friends which I would fight to the death alongside on any matter. Truth and Righteousness. Slay me, but I shall forever live on in their forms, yes. Slay me, and you shall move farther away from my two friends.

As I near a conclusion here, I would like to make some statements regarding what I have said and done in the past. I do not oppose all of the admins. In fact, I saw a Staff member agree with a partial helper, and I totally respect that. If a Staff member who is not sly and is not the enemy of the faction they're trying to ban, then by all means, let us hear what they have to say. I can even respect if a Staff member banning their enemy so long as the evidence in that circumstance is substantial and indisputable.

Well, I do not know what to say at this point. You've made me beg like a dog for mercy for speaking my mind. Prosecuting me only because I made myself evident. I could have kept low and let those hackers keep playing to my own benefit. Undoubtedly, I anticipate to have many of my statements said here disputed. I could dispute their arguments in turn, but it could only go on perpetually, so I probably shan't. Much hatred I anticipate as well, but I fear not, for on the brink of annihilation, hatred is not my concern.

If I have last words, let them be: I do not curse @Motulde or @THExMist for their remarks against me. I think Motulde actually has some potential to be a decent player trying to cleanse the server. THExMist I personally would not convict of corruption, though I do suspect he may be corrupt. I speak not behind their backs either, as I have invoked their names.

Truth and Righteousness I shall forever stand by. If an army of a thousand we three oppose, then slay me, and I shall live on forever if their spirits.

Call me an actor for trying to side with good, call me fake, call me insincere, give me all of your hatred. But I speak from the heart.

AND SO: how does all of this relate to my appeal? Well, my dear friends, I am indeed not Bigot1812's alternate account.

Aside from my last words and my closing statement, I would like to leave you all with a thought. This is a thought not conceived by many in this community. It is an idea, a dream. And as JFK once famously said, "A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on." This idea I leave you all with, is the very same idea Winston Churchill once famously said, "History is written by the victors." With my potential eradication, I may be perceived as the antagonist. As a foe, as a confused person. Aye, but it is that way with any defeated man. For, it is the perception that majority of society holds that determines what is reality and what is not.

Upon my decimation, if the owner deems such a cruel and unjust fate, I say only six words:

"A grave mistake you have made."

http://bans.gontroller.com/index.php?action=viewplayer&player=GrimReaper2025&server=0
I'd like to address a couple issues I have with your appeal, but I'm sure you love criticism, as many intelligent people do.

I, along with many other's could easily see that you and your (possible) brother offer quite a spectrum in mannerisms, it's quite easy to fake these mannerisms. I, along with most other staff, have played on alternate accounts to hide our presence whilst pvping or investigating possible hackers.
And if, for instance, you were the same person, what better way to hide who you are than to act the total opposite of yourself?
I mean not to repute your statements, only to state the issue at hand.
The sibling arguement is such a difficult thing, since, after all, there's no legitimate way to confirm whether these two different accounts are two different siblings or the same person.
That being said, you seem to think quite highly of yourself, especially in this paragraph:

"How is this all relevant? Around this time, people started submitting reports against my faction. As influential members started getting banned, I noticed things began to crumble. I released my videos of hackers on Gontroller; immediately, I was bombarded by hatred from members of the factions that I was attempting to ban. It was at this point that I had established a high-profile for myself, and that, in combination with my affiliation with Bigot1812, got me profiled and banned by Staff. Perhaps if I never reported these hackers and defended not only my dignity, but the dignity of the mentally handicapped, then I would still be playing Gontroller at this very moment. In conclusion here, I think I was banned largely because of how controversial I was. If I had never tried to challenge the establishment here, defined as the other high-profile figures, then perhaps I'd still be playing."

Let it be known to you that you aren't a high-profile name on Gontroller here, I mean not to imply that you are unskilled or unknown, rather, I imply that there are, and have been, countless other players that everyone on the server knew by name.
SadisticLemons, BrandonDao, Venus2013, or rileythabeast, would all be examples of this. Everyone knew them, and because everyone knew them, that's what would constitute a "highly-controversial ban".
You weren't profiled, you were simply in a faction with a large portion of hackers, so the admin did an ip check on everyone to see if there were any ip matches within them ( to indicate if players were using alts to bypass bans). You shared an ip with a banned player, so he banned you, it's that simple. You weren't singled out simply due to a couple ban reports you posted.

Also, you never "challenged the establishment" that I could tell? I'm not quite sure what you're referring to. Posting a report on a player, only to have it be denied isn't a challenge to the server, whether you dispute the ruling or not.
And you seem to believe that we are "siding" with Motulde simply because he's a high rank. I, along with all of the other staff, can assure you that all players are treated equally in regards to breaking the rules. Whether you're a member or a Warlord, you say a racist word in chat, you get muted, you betray or scam someone, you get put on the scammer/betrayer list, if you get caught cheating, you get banned. It's that simple. There is no "special party" or corruption that happens behind the scenes.
The owners Bestle and Skeggs are extremely picky about who they choose to become staff, due to that very reason. Applications usually only open up about once a year, and only around 5-8ish are chosen each time.
Whilst some of us may be more strict than others, none of us are blatantly corrupt or biased.

I hope, for your sake, hope that you aren't lying, and that you and your brother are two separate people, and that its merely a misunderstanding, rather than a ruse to keep playing. But whether this is true or not, I think we could all appreciate it if you stepped down from your high horse and stopped declaring yourself to be of great significance. People respect you more at eye-level. Believe me, I used to be up there as well.

Despite these issues I have, I wish you good luck in your appeal Grim

1092CQ

Cake
Staff
Admin
Dec 23, 2012
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
IGN
1092CQ
Faction
HouseofLegends
Votes
I've unbanned you because I genuinely don't believe you to be the same person, the connections to multiple banned accounts was simply too high for me to ignore without giving you a chance to explain.

You were not banned because you're anyone special, simply because I saw your IP matched multiple banned accounts. I dont care what faction you are in or who you are when assessing ban situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.