Nov 9, 2015
IGN
Ny_Newyork
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
Username: Ny_Newyork

Previous Usernames: Ny_Newyork

Disconnect Message: You have been banned from this server for Forcefield - appeal @ gontroller.com

Date of ban: 25/8/13 - 3:55:58 am

Appeal: The reason for my ban is fully fair and I am in no way denying that as my actions were absolutely foolish, stupid and disrupting to the friendly and good community on this server.

The reason for my ban is forcefield, most likely one of the worst possible offences out of all the offences one can do.

My history on Gontroller is not a long or decorated one, nor is it one that I am proud of at all. Despite it having been over 2 years since my ban, I am still remorseful for my actions and become jealous when I view youtube videos of Gontroller gameplay on youtube. The thing that drew me to the server was how unique it was and how many opportunities there seemed to be.

Why do I mention how unique the server was and all the opportunities? At the time of my ban I was 13 years of age. I was immature, and I isolated myself from a normal life and what not. Immaturely I used forcefield on this server and as a result I was permanently banned for doing so. At 13 I was lazy, and too blind to see all the opportunities and things I could do, instead wasting my time using stupid hacks.

Over the past 2 years I have changed as a person and player. I am able to work as a team now and be a good part of the community rather then a negative annoying part of it. At 15, I have matured majorly and now have more of a social life and normal life, and understand that doing stupid crap such as hacking on minecraft behind a computer screen is childish and immature.

I no longer hack, and have never really hacked much on many servers. I am not a "hacker" as such. Since my ban, I have played on many servers and had a career on those without using any form of hacks or illegal or legal mods.

Over the past 2 years my maturity and knowledge on the game has improved vastly, and I am hoping for another opportunity to play on the Gontroller server. Ultimately, I am a completely different person to what I was 2 years ago.

I believe with an un-ban, the community will gain a far more matured member who is willing to learn and help out others where he can. I have changed the way I play and have no interest in using any hacks ever again.

I fully accept that my decision to use hacks was stupid and disruptive to the pvp on the server, however I give you my full word that I will never use them again. On top of this, I am interested in trying to start a youtube career after yearly's are over (in two weeks) and it will be quite evident in my recordings that I do not have a hacked client or use any hacks to alter my gameplay in ways that would be unfair to other players.

I hope that you can see where I am coming from in my appeal. A lot can change in 2 years, and I most certainly have and have no intentions in being a terrible person anymore. I hope you will consider my ban appeal and hope to rejoin the community soon and continue my Minecraft career on this server.

http://bans.gontroller.com/index.php?action=viewplayer&player=Ny_Newyork&server=0

Reactions: crafty_fingers