Just forum ban him please. I'm fed up with spam raters today -_-
He may also be the alt of WeinerBalls69/WeinerBalls96/WeeWeePeePee

Evidence: http://imgur.com/ut8URMC

Key times to watch:

ChambalamFtw

Dec 24, 2012
Inside a barrel
But you disagree
Sorry on my phone I accidently hit the wrong button.
Why do people care about their forum ratings? o_O
We're on forums right? A place where you make intelligent posts for other people to have the enjoyment of reading them. People look at you here an make a judgement of you. I particularly dislike it when another person makes you look like an idiot in this public place after rating every single post dumb. This also affects what other people think of you because people tend to go along with what other people think despite their own opinion which results in a loss of their individuality, thus drawing hate to you and this is where it all begins. I like being accepted on this server and in this community for who I am and I will keep it that way. I will not allow my reputation to be destroyed by some immature spam raters. Additionally, I am maintaining the forums and allowing it to be a better place by taking action against these individuals who wish to cause me greif.
I study psychology so I know what can happen. I hope I explained this well to you.
PS get ready for the flurry of dumb ratings this will receive from spam raters.

alex4lyf12345

Former Staff
Dec 24, 2012
Australia
Honestly I don't give two shits about my ratings. I'm sure no one actually judges a person on the fact that on the forum they have lots of dumb ratings. I don't see someone who's cool in game an quickly check the ratings on the forum to see if they have lots of likes or agrees or something.

Reactions: 2 people

1092CQ

Cake
Staff
Admin
Dec 23, 2012
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
IGN
1092CQ
Faction
HouseofLegends
Votes
Sorry on my phone I accidently hit the wrong button.

We're on forums right? A place where you make intelligent posts for other people to have the enjoyment of reading them. People look at you here an make a judgement of you. I particularly dislike it when another person makes you look like an idiot in this public place after rating every single post dumb. This also affects what other people think of you because people tend to go along with what other people think despite their own opinion which results in a loss of their individuality, thus drawing hate to you and this is where it all begins. I like being accepted on this server and in this community for who I am and I will keep it that way. I will not allow my reputation to be destroyed by some immature spam raters. Additionally, I am maintaining the forums and allowing it to be a better place by taking action against these individuals who wish to cause me greif.
I study psychology so I know what can happen. I hope I explained this well to you.
PS get ready for the flurry of dumb ratings this will receive from spam raters.
My only question is if spam rating negatively on posts is a bad thing due to the way that it causes others to look at you surely encouraging others to "like" posts simply for the chance to earn or win a reward rather than actually liking the content of the post itself is the same thing, so should all the likes from your "lotteries" be removed also for that very reason?

ChambalamFtw

Dec 24, 2012
Inside a barrel
My only question is if spam rating negatively on posts is a bad thing due to the way that it causes others to look at you surely encouraging others to "like" posts simply for the chance to earn or win a reward rather than actually liking the content of the post itself is the same thing, so should all the likes from your "lotteries" be removed also for that very reason?
Remove them then?

ChambalamFtw

Dec 24, 2012
Inside a barrel
In future lotteries, I will not request likes, just a comment to keep the thread alive okay? c:
Ratings are part are the forums so why are they not considered important to the majority of forum users?

alex4lyf12345

Former Staff
Dec 24, 2012
Australia
In future lotteries, I will not request likes, just a comment to keep the thread alive okay? c:
Ratings are part are the forums so why are they not considered important to the majority of forum users?
Because people can spam you bad ratings, so it's unfair to try have the least about of dislikes because someone can come along and spam everything. Also people fish for likes or positive ratings and this also corrupts the rating system.

MaximusOctavius

Mar 6, 2013
Also it wasn't a spam rating i actually thought your post were dumb. Didn't do because i wanted to spam i did it because its there for us to use and express on how we feel about your post.

Annoying_Avocado

Pro Member
Dec 23, 2012
IGN
Annoying_Avocado
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
Just a bunch of pixels and numbers on a screen. Deal with it.

Racattacks

Former Staff
Aug 15, 2013
IGN
Racattacks
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
I'm new to the server and to the forums and this is a good observation that abuse of the ratings system can be used via likes and dislikes. However it doesn't matter how much someone values the ratings or whether they matter, it does matter that it is a forum rule. Rule number 10 to be exact. Why have rules if people are just gonna choose which ones are important? That allows for biased moderating based on the popularity of the person doing the abuse. Either its a rule or it isn't and spamming it is either wrong or it isn't, regardless of who did it.

Racattacks

Former Staff
Aug 15, 2013
IGN
Racattacks
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
Just a bunch of pixels and numbers on a screen. Deal with it.
As per my last post to 1092CQ, your saying as a helper your advice to a member of the forums is to disregard a rule posted by Bestle and deal with potential abuse without even looking into it? I would hope that things are looked at alittle better then that in a community I hope to invest my time into.