Factions Ban Report : sawyerstan

sawyerstan

Feb 28, 2013
Lol he eddited this but ok.. i said you be mad when you get knocked offline your chair, then after i said off*, haze really need to pull their finger out their asses and realise that people can have a joke once in a while. They have been accusing us all night that we have been ddossing the whole of haze, and we all found it hilarious because none of us in enraged have such programs to do so, so we played along with it.. Maybe if you ask if he has a full image of the picture he can supply which will enlighten everyone on the fact that haze are obviously very hurt from my actions after finding out they are illegal immigrants (which is not racist as it is true and well it isn't racism anyway) so i dont know why i was muted.

Yellow_Yeti

Apr 1, 2013
+1 if you want take a look at chat logs, theres man times hes said haze your gonna get knocked offline and then like 30 seconds later hed add knocked off there chair

Reactions: 3 people

RabbidRabbit21

Legendary Member
Apr 28, 2013
IGN
eeaefsa
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
Lol he eddited this but ok.. i said you be mad when you get knocked offline your chair, then after i said off*, haze really need to pull their finger out their asses and realise that people can have a joke once in a while. They have been accusing us all night that we have been ddossing the whole of haze, and we all found it hilarious because none of us in enraged have such programs to do so, so we played along with it.. Maybe if you ask if he has a full image of the picture he can supply which will enlighten everyone on the fact that haze are obviously very hurt from my actions after finding out they are illegal immigrants (which is not racist as it is true and well it isn't racism anyway) so i dont know why i was muted.
EgoIsSick is in your faction. Of course you have the abilities to ddos. And not to mention hack accounts. And "you be mad when you get knocked offline your chair," makes no sense. From your post, it looks like you have decent grammar. So it makes no sense you would say something as retarded as that.

ShortBus

Pro Member
Mar 28, 2013
IGN
shortbus316
Faction
Aliens
He won't be banned, nobody ever has for this type of evidence. Don't waste skegg's time.

sawyerstan

Feb 28, 2013
EgoIsSick is in your faction. Of course you have the abilities to ddos. And not to mention hack accounts. And "you be mad when you get knocked offline your chair," makes no sense. From your post, it looks like you have decent grammar. So it makes no sense you would say something as retarded as that.
i'm obviously saying it as a joke, i understand what you're saying, and though it might be a serious matter for some people, but i was saying numerous times that i'd knocked them 'off' or 'offline' for jokes, just think haze were a bit sore last night and didn't apply alovera on burn so they were mad enough to post this report. They know we don't have the ability to do any of that shit anymore, and i promise to you we don't, egoissick never hacked any accounts btw.

EGO

Apr 7, 2013
And since when can I ddos? Let alone hack accounts?

Tommmmmz

Former Staff
Dec 24, 2012
As much as i hate DDoS'ing i don't think this is proof enough , wish i could +1 but for now i'm neutral.

EGO

Apr 7, 2013
You are banned on gontroller right now for hacking mackerrs, you can denie it all you want and this ban report might go though seeing that WHITExNINJA123 got banned for ddosing with in-game chat log proof. http://gyazo.com/5f22fa8c516b6c706267c6fa0d33ea2e more proof of him also saying he whould hit us offline.
Just because I'm banned for it, doens't mean I did it. sawyerstan is 12 years old and just manages to remember his minecraft password, so as for shizzle calling him a "Known ddoser" is a complete biased decision. WHITExNINJA123 didn't personally ddos samur1 he asked "BooNuus" to do it for him. Where as Karma shares Seraynes booter so stop being so hypocritical.