Helper+
Jan 5, 2013
Pocatello, ID
IGN
BloomTranquility
Faction
Aliens
Votes
Here is my last video for this thread. Per request of TOWSHE, here is the full video.

ShortBus

Pro Member
Mar 28, 2013
IGN
shortbus316
Faction
Aliens
LOL at "I swear on my entire families life's no hacking" on the other report.

+1

Solvoc

Legendary Member
Feb 20, 2013
IGN
Solvoc
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
EW WHAT WAS THAT AT 0:06??

Juan219

Dec 30, 2012
Alright, those are clear sprint hacks. The only way you can get sprint particles is from disconnecting bad. But he was clearly moving just fine. Lag didn't bring him back when he tried too move. So therefore it was some sort of sprint hacks. +1 good catch kayora and billahh

Reactions: 3 people

TOWSHE

Jul 7, 2013
Guys ... Honestly ... I don't hack is there even sprint hacks out for this version? Idk ... As you could see I was barely moving because my laptop was crazy lagging. I was confused at the time even asking what's going on because I honestly don't have any hacks. I must admit it does look like sprint hacking u don't know how shocked I am right now but wow I just can't believe it ... I seriously don't hack I was lagging soo much ... Why don't you guys try playing on iPhone Internet!

I love this server and am relatively new to it please check the ip from before and now and it will prove it and please take into consideration the video that xxlazymanxx linked showing the particles in xgg ... We all know they don't hack but due to lag - just like mine ... It looked just like sprint hacks !

Why would I hack I hate all those ff'ers and xrayers and nodus users they ruin the fun of the game and Impurify everyone's Minecraft experience ... I promise I don't have speed hacks and yes shortbus, I still keep that promise too because I know I don't have modded Minecraft.

Thankyou for your consideration,
TOWSHE

beeblebrox668

Jan 5, 2013
Wait, I thought thee was no hacked clients for 1.6...I think I'm gonna make a google search now...Then I'ma exray da whule serva...

But seriously, wasn't it "discontinued"

+1