Banned?

POWIFY0303

Dec 25, 2013
i made a ban appeal and it was accepted a couple days ago and when i went on today i was still banned.

Trippel

Dec 1, 2013
IGN
Trippel
Faction
EvilEmpire
Votes
Sigh, you take things too literal. It's no lie that Gontroller isn't doing great right now, but as I said in another thread the staff are more than aware of the issues and are working together as a team to try and fix the problems. Players posting countless threads like this have no use, unless you're intentionally trying to demoralize the community. Just relax, be patient, there will be big changes coming soon.

Could @Ianbuchanan expressed what he was trying to say better? Yes, but he is just trying to get his point across and I don't believe he has any ill will towards Bestle or the server, he just wants to see Gontroller succeed and back the way it used to.

Reactions: Kedgleyy
Jun 12, 2013
IGN
Homies
Faction
Sparta
Votes
Sigh, you take things too literal. It's no lie that Gontroller isn't doing great right now, but as I said in another thread the staff are more than aware of the issues and are working together as a team to try and fix the problems. Players posting countless threads like this have no use, unless you're intentionally trying to demoralize the community. Just relax, be patient, there will be big changes coming soon.

Could @Ianbuchanan expressed what he was trying to say better? Yes, but he is just trying to get his point across and I don't believe he has any ill will towards Bestle or the server, he just wants to see Gontroller succeed and back the way it used to.

POWIFY0303

Dec 25, 2013
I remember when I used to play in gontroller 2.0 their were like 300 players on regulary