Pro Member
Dec 24, 2012
IGN: walrus_chuck

Age 15+: too old for mc

TimeZone: Eastern

Why do you want to join Breach? Cause

Do you have any relations (or did you) to a member of Breach
I might have

What skills can you bring to the faction?
Honestly nothing

List any previous factions and the reason you are no longer a part of said faction:
A lot of them

How many hours do you play on Gontroller per day?
Months of my teenage life
Do you have Discord?
Used to

PVP skills (1-10) ?
2 without hacks 6 with hacks
cannoning (1-10) ?
Redstone (1-10) ?
Building (1-10) ?
Will you be willing to help with base work and donate money/spawners to the faction?
Probs
Extra information:

Half our vids have been deleted, but here are a few i found.

Current Roster:

*TBA*

Dohh

May 18, 2013
Nevada
IGN
Dohh
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
IGN: Dohh - DOHBOII (old name)

Age 15+: Older than Tit

TimeZone: PST

Why do you want to join Breach?

Do you have any relations (or did you) to a member of Breach: Joined same time as K1LL3R but I started in Breach II with @THExMist and modso. The good ol' times with Abe, and my dude eastridge (still have him on snapchat w/ LoneTower and CrafterSaef)

What skills can you bring to the faction? Being @K1LL3R_M3N personal slave

List any previous factions and the reason you are no longer a part of said faction: (Map 3) Goomental, (Map 4/5) Bankers, (IDK WHAT MAP) BreachII, Breach, then Ghosts/Breach

How many hours do you play on Gontroller per day? every reset would stay up 24hrs+ doing walls/mining. go to sleep for 10 hours, then 24hr+. One of the most active members. However, in college now so I'm not sure if I could do 24hrs+ thing anymore but ill still grind
Do you have Discord? yes daddy

PVP skills (1-10) ? better than modso

cannoning (1-10) ? big yikes

Redstone (1-10) ? big yikes

Building (1-10) ? 7

Will you be willing to help with base work and donate money/spawners to the faction? Thats all im good for.

Extra information: I can actually Pvp now with my new gaming comp

ALSO, I MISS ALL YOU UGLY BOYS

Last edited:

medso

Apr 5, 2019
IGN
medso
IM BACK, I just need someone to get me my main account back if not im medso for life :D

oAlias

Apr 6, 2019
IGN
oAlias
IGN: oAlias

Age 15+: 18

TimeZone: EST

Why do you want to join Breach? I need a faction because I want to play, from woodcraft so I've been waiting for a server to come back.

Do you have any relations (or did you) to a member of Breach Na

What skills can you bring to the faction? I can Pvp well and have played for a long time

List any previous factions and the reason you are no longer a part of said faction: None on here

How many hours do you play on Gontroller per day? I would play like daily sometimes 3 hours sometimes 8 hours just whenever

Do you have Discord? ye

PVP skills (1-10) ? 8

cannoning (1-10) ? 1

Redstone (1-10) ? 4

Building (1-10) ?

Will you be willing to help with base work and donate money/spawners to the faction?

Extra information:

Dungeonbreak

Apr 7, 2019
IGN
Dungeonbreak
IGN: Dungeonbreak

Age 15+: 18

TimeZone: -5 GMT

Why do you want to join Breach? Because I want to play again on Gontroller and dont have any faction

Do you have any relations (or did you) to a member of Breach None.

What skills can you bring to the faction? Time, Grinding and being loyal

List any previous factions and the reason you are no longer a part of said faction: G59 ... don't remember but I was playing on Vanity for a while.

How many hours do you play on Gontroller per day? 3 Hours minimum

Do you have Discord? I do

PVP skills (1-10) ? 7

cannoning (1-10) ? 7

Redstone (1-10) ? 1

Building (1-10) ? 10

Will you be willing to help with base work and donate money/spawners to the faction? Absolutely

Extra information: English isn't my 1st language, I could sound weird on the VC

Thank you

EazyPeezy

Jul 3, 2014
IGN
EazyPeezy
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
IGN: EazyPeezy

Age 15+: 20

TimeZone: EST

Why do you want to join Breach? I remember having some good times with some of the members.

Do you have any relations (or did you) to a member of Breach Yeah I feel like I talked to a lot of members in the faction. Modso, Titanium, Killermen, slimemaker, and etc

What skills can you bring to the faction? PVP, Cannoning, and plenty of faction knowledge

List any previous factions and the reason you are no longer a part of said faction: Breach: Just kinda broke up, Chaos: same

How many hours do you play on Gontroller per day? Well see haven't played in awhile

Do you have Discord?
Yes

PVP skills (1-10) ? 8

cannoning (1-10) ? 7

Redstone (1-10) ? 6.4

Building (1-10) ? 4

Will you be willing to help with base work and donate money/spawners to the faction? Yeah easily

Extra information:
I am a really cool kid. I also miss some of the members of this faction.