Breach Recruiting | We're Back!

AntSoulBreaker

Oct 7, 2013
IGN: AntSoulBreaker (used to be Clax)

Age 15+: 18

TimeZone: Eastern US

Why do you want to join Breach? I know the members and like the longevity of the faction.

Do you have any relations (or did you) to a member of Breach modso

What skills can you bring to the faction? Base building, grinding money, pvp

List any previous factions and the reason you are no longer a part of said faction: Ghosts, Breach, LostWoods and more I forgot.

How many hours do you play on Gontroller per day? Depends if I'm enjoying minecraft at that very moment or not.

Do you have Discord? Yes

PVP skills (1-10) I was known to be good at pvp on gontroller it was the selling point for factions inviting me. I still play practice servers and I'm pretty good still.

cannoning (1-10) Literally a two I had no interest in cannoning ever in this game. I like to be apart of raids though.

Redstone (1-10) I'm average.

Building (1-10) I can make cool rooms and know how base building works.

Will you be willing to help with base work and donate money/spawners to the faction? Yes, I like making money and like donating it even more.

Extra information: You could've just read my name not even read this application and I'd still get an invite.

SoliiD__StriiK

Mar 27, 2019
IGN
SoliiD__StriiK
Faction
Breach
IGN: AntSoulBreaker (used to be Clax)

Age 15+: 18

TimeZone: Eastern US

Why do you want to join Breach? I know the members and like the longevity of the faction.

Do you have any relations (or did you) to a member of Breach modso

What skills can you bring to the faction? Base building, grinding money, pvp

List any previous factions and the reason you are no longer a part of said faction: Ghosts, Breach, LostWoods and more I forgot.

How many hours do you play on Gontroller per day? Depends if I'm enjoying minecraft at that very moment or not.

Do you have Discord? Yes

PVP skills (1-10) I was known to be good at pvp on gontroller it was the selling point for factions inviting me. I still play practice servers and I'm pretty good still.

cannoning (1-10) Literally a two I had no interest in cannoning ever in this game. I like to be apart of raids though.

Redstone (1-10) I'm average.

Building (1-10) I can make cool rooms and know how base building works.

Will you be willing to help with base work and donate money/spawners to the faction? Yes, I like making money and like donating it even more.

Extra information: You could've just read my name not even read this application and I'd still get an invite.
Werent you like a god tier pvper???? Anywho I don't remember you ever being in Breach

AntSoulBreaker

Oct 7, 2013
Werent you like a god tier pvper???? Anywho I don't remember you ever being in Breach
Yea I was pretty god tier. I'd change the direction of group fights in minutes whenever I'd get a tp into a fight or something like that. My deaths to actual pvp engagements on vaelox and gontroller we're so minuscule, I miss it a lot faction pvp is so much fun. I also barely even remember myself being in Breach I just remember being in teamspeak all the time with modso and slime_maker.

g33builder

Staff
Jan 2, 2014
IGN
g33builder
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
Yea I was pretty god tier. I'd change the direction of group fights in minutes whenever I'd get a tp into a fight or something like that. My deaths to actual pvp engagements on vaelox and gontroller we're so minuscule, I miss it a lot faction pvp is so much fun. I also barely even remember myself being in Breach I just remember being in teamspeak all the time with modso and slime_maker.
Didn't you get banned for cheating on vaelox? lol

tymangolfer

Pro Member
Dec 25, 2012
IGN: tymangolfer

Age 15+: 19

TimeZone: CT

Why do you want to join Breach?

Knew you guys from the earlier maps for a while, and my old fac members all have lives now so I'm looking to play with some people I'd be somewhat familiar with.

Do you have any relations (or did you) to a member of Breach

I believe we were allied back in the days.

What skills can you bring to the faction?

Decent at PvP, I am good at making money and grinding for it. I can slave away cac farms and am willing to give armor/my items to anyone who needs it.

List any previous factions and the reason you are no longer a part of said faction:

Ignite (Leader) RWC (member)

I lead ignite and don't feel like leading again, and RWC was too big of a roster (60 people)

How many hours do you play on Gontroller per day? Varies, 1-4hrs I would say

Do you have Discord? yea boi

PVP skills (1-10) 7

cannoning (1-10) 5 (I know how to use schematica? cannoning now is pretty easy because all you need is a schem of a cannon)

Redstone (1-10) 5 Pretty basic Redstone knowledge

Building (1-10) 9 I like to build cactus farms

Will you be willing to help with base work and donate money/spawners to the faction?

Yes

Extra information:

I'm a sick minecraft gamer

Cjusc

Jun 8, 2013
Nevada, U.S.A
IGN
Cjusc
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
IGN: Cjusc
Age 15+: 19

TimeZone: PDT

Rank: Overlord or Warlord or something that I spent all my money on

Why do you want to join Breach? Getting back into gontroller and wanna have some fun

Do you have any relations (or did you) to a member of Breach Yeah I feel like I talked to a lot of members in the faction. Maybe probs not

What skills can you bring to the faction? PVP and aimless grinding

List any previous factions and the reason you are no longer a part of said faction: Red - broke up, Cure - gontroller died

How many hours do you play on Gontroller per day? will be around 2 sometimes 1

Do you have Discord?
Yes

PVP skills (1-10) ? 7

cannoning (1-10) ? 4

Redstone (1-10) ? 3

Building (1-10) ? 8

Will you be willing to help with base work and donate money/spawners to the faction? Of course <3

Extra information:
I'm ready to grind my life away again that's all

SoliiD__StriiK

Mar 27, 2019
IGN
SoliiD__StriiK
Faction
Breach
IGN: tymangolfer
I remember you dude, good times. Sorry these application forms are so gay haha Titanium wtf are we doing lelelelel. See you in 5 years when the server launchs. And from 1 leader to another, isnt it hard keeping these fuckers in line, we should get payed for that shit. God dang K1ll3R_M3N running off selling drugs on the black market while we slave on the base. Shameful ;)

Reactions: tymangolfer

mrcraftingpig

Jan 27, 2015
IGN
mrcraftingpig
Faction
TheNewGen
Votes
IGN: mrcraftingpig

Age 15+: 15

TimeZone: GMT

Why do you want to join Breach? Because i used to play gontroller and i want to start again so i need a fac :eek:

Do you have any relations (or did you) to a member of Breach: no

What skills can you bring to the faction? grinding building

List any previous factions and the reason you are no longer a part of said faction: Hoarders

How many hours do you play on Gontroller per day? 4

Do you have Discord? yes

PVP skills (1-10) ? 6

cannoning (1-10) ? 6

Redstone (1-10) ? 7

Building (1-10) ? 8

Will you be willing to help with base work and donate money/spawners to the faction? yes

Extra information:

DecoyM8

Jun 2, 2019
www.twitch.tv
IGN
Decoy
IGN: Decoy

Age 15+: 20

TimeZone: GMT

Why do you want to join Breach? I think I would be a good addition to the faction I am very good at PVP and have been playing over 6+ years so I know how to grind

Do you have any relations (or did you) to a member of Breach: no

What skills can you bring to the faction?: 6=Year factions veteran and good pvper and grinder

List any previous factions and the reason you are no longer a part of said faction: OpticCraft Top faction Icons/Frost, WoodyCraft Top faction Frost/Fire

How many hours do you play on Gontroller per day?: 6

Do you have Discord? Decoy #3574

PVP skills (1-10) 10

cannoning (1-10) 2

Redstone (1-10) 2

Building (1-10) 10

Will you be willing to help with base work and donate money/spawners to the faction?: yes

Extra information:

StopLag

Jun 23, 2015
IGN
StopLag
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
IGN: StopLag

Age 15+: I'm 19

TimeZone: Pacific Standard Time

Why do you want to join Breach? I want to join because some of the people I see here I recognize in Gontroller/Vaelox, so it would be cool to play with old players. But mainly trying to have a good time and grind lol.

Do you have any relations (or did you) to a member of Breach? If were talking about back in gontroller days no, but I have a friend that I'm really close with who was in Ghosts for Vaelox, his name was BlownByJanna, Modso would probably know who this is.

What skills can you bring to the faction? Love base building, and grinding tbh! You'll definitely see me grinding out on anything.

List any previous factions and the reason you are no longer a part of said faction: G59 from first map of vaelox, and the best faction ive been with would be Shooters from the Archon (Atlantis) that had the 30x30 chunk base and won $5000 ftop, I have proof that I was in the faction.

How many hours do you play on Gontroller per day? I have a job but id say around 5 hours a day.

Do you have Discord? Yes! If you want to contact me my discord is Daffy420#1261

PVP skills (1-10) 7

cannoning (1-10) 4

Redstone (1-10) 2

Building (1-10) 7

Will you be willing to help with base work and donate money/spawners to the faction? For sure!

Extra information: I would appreciate getting accepted in because I would like to play with a decent faction, also my main goal is to have some fun and grind! thanks for the consideration <3!