Breach Recruiting | We're Back!

AntSoulBreaker

Oct 7, 2013
IGN: AntSoulBreaker (used to be Clax)

Age 15+: 18

TimeZone: Eastern US

Why do you want to join Breach? I know the members and like the longevity of the faction.

Do you have any relations (or did you) to a member of Breach modso

What skills can you bring to the faction? Base building, grinding money, pvp

List any previous factions and the reason you are no longer a part of said faction: Ghosts, Breach, LostWoods and more I forgot.

How many hours do you play on Gontroller per day? Depends if I'm enjoying minecraft at that very moment or not.

Do you have Discord? Yes

PVP skills (1-10) I was known to be good at pvp on gontroller it was the selling point for factions inviting me. I still play practice servers and I'm pretty good still.

cannoning (1-10) Literally a two I had no interest in cannoning ever in this game. I like to be apart of raids though.

Redstone (1-10) I'm average.

Building (1-10) I can make cool rooms and know how base building works.

Will you be willing to help with base work and donate money/spawners to the faction? Yes, I like making money and like donating it even more.

Extra information: You could've just read my name not even read this application and I'd still get an invite.

SoliiD__StriiK

Mar 27, 2019
IGN
SoliiD__StriiK
Faction
Breach
IGN: AntSoulBreaker (used to be Clax)

Age 15+: 18

TimeZone: Eastern US

Why do you want to join Breach? I know the members and like the longevity of the faction.

Do you have any relations (or did you) to a member of Breach modso

What skills can you bring to the faction? Base building, grinding money, pvp

List any previous factions and the reason you are no longer a part of said faction: Ghosts, Breach, LostWoods and more I forgot.

How many hours do you play on Gontroller per day? Depends if I'm enjoying minecraft at that very moment or not.

Do you have Discord? Yes

PVP skills (1-10) I was known to be good at pvp on gontroller it was the selling point for factions inviting me. I still play practice servers and I'm pretty good still.

cannoning (1-10) Literally a two I had no interest in cannoning ever in this game. I like to be apart of raids though.

Redstone (1-10) I'm average.

Building (1-10) I can make cool rooms and know how base building works.

Will you be willing to help with base work and donate money/spawners to the faction? Yes, I like making money and like donating it even more.

Extra information: You could've just read my name not even read this application and I'd still get an invite.
Werent you like a god tier pvper???? Anywho I don't remember you ever being in Breach

AntSoulBreaker

Oct 7, 2013
Werent you like a god tier pvper???? Anywho I don't remember you ever being in Breach
Yea I was pretty god tier. I'd change the direction of group fights in minutes whenever I'd get a tp into a fight or something like that. My deaths to actual pvp engagements on vaelox and gontroller we're so minuscule, I miss it a lot faction pvp is so much fun. I also barely even remember myself being in Breach I just remember being in teamspeak all the time with modso and slime_maker.

g33builder

Staff
Jan 2, 2014
IGN
g33builder
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
Yea I was pretty god tier. I'd change the direction of group fights in minutes whenever I'd get a tp into a fight or something like that. My deaths to actual pvp engagements on vaelox and gontroller we're so minuscule, I miss it a lot faction pvp is so much fun. I also barely even remember myself being in Breach I just remember being in teamspeak all the time with modso and slime_maker.
Didn't you get banned for cheating on vaelox? lol