Crossed the line!!!

Darm

May 2, 2014
IGN
Darmyy
Faction
Conquer
Votes
Hello fellow gontroller players and christians of all communities, I have come here today to ask for the use of xray to come to an end!!! I am not asking for you to sympathize for me, but as my vault has recently been xrayed I am as what the townsfolk call it "shelterless". I will be starting a campaign against the hoodrats that use modified minecraft "hacked" clients to use for their own personal good!

Here is a picture of my once lovely vault.

Here is a picture of clear xray hacking into my vault!

The loot these scumbags left me!

This is a picture of the f map coordinates and the faction "Thugs" had it claimed. You can already tell by their name that they have come to Gontroller to cause nothing but harm to the player base by using modified hacking minecraft clients.

The faction "Thugs" is nothing but a bunch of hackers and xrayers that will find any base! This madness needs to stop as soon as possible. I have lost many valuable goodies and am now not only homeless, but have nothing to my name.

Curse you Thugs!!!

jayred2000

Sep 14, 2013
All fellow Christians donate to the darmswag foundation so he can get back up on his feet

Finish

May 11, 2014
IGN
_Finish
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
This right here folks, is clear PvP hacks.

OlivuhM8

Jul 29, 2014
IGN
Olivuh_
Faction
BlueSquad
Votes
If you didnt spend the time you did making this sympathy thread you'd have another vault build already