CSGOLounge Betting Thread

Caine101

Pro Member
Feb 4, 2013

I decided to make this the official thread for this.
the rules are simple
1.) don't post any bets older then 24hours
2.) feel free to post winnings
3.) don't get mad if you lose, its only game Kappa

Reactions: 26 people

Caine101

Pro Member
Feb 4, 2013
Oh god, not another one of these threads.
#inb4fanboyshating
This is the second betting thread, I made this to make everything a bit more organized? I have a feeling you just made that post to try and gain likes but w.e.

Hitzzz_

Legendary Member
Oct 6, 2013
IGN
Hitzzz_
Faction
Purge
Votes
Im sorry but Im confused how 2 guns are worth $80?

random123456778990

Pro Member
Mar 6, 2014
IGN
n
Faction
baevers
Votes
This is the second betting thread, I made this to make everything a bit more organized? I have a feeling you just made that post to try and gain likes but w.e.
No, it was my honest opinion. I bought the game a few months ago and it was the worst spent $11 of my life. Even donating to daegonner was better spent, playing battlefield 4 for such a long time then playing CS:GO is completely amazing, CS:GO feels to me like an unfinished version of battlefield (I know its been out longer and stuff like that but that is just my opinion) Now this will get hate from fanboys I can guarantee.

Dat_Minion

Jan 10, 2014
England
IGN
Dat_Minion
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
No, it was my honest opinion. I bought the game a few months ago and it was the worst spent $11 of my life. Even donating to daegonner was better spent, playing battlefield 4 for such a long time then playing CS:GO is completely amazing, CS:GO feels to me like an unfinished version of battlefield (I know its been out longer and stuff like that but that is just my opinion) Now this will get hate from fanboys I can guarantee.
Depends what you're into. I've never been into battlefield, but personally I just enjoy the game more than any other shooter.

EDIT: The community and the competitiveness is so good ;)

Reactions: 2 people

Caine101

Pro Member
Feb 4, 2013
CS:GO and the BF series are so different, I don't think anyone will hate on you because that was actually quite a funny comparison lol, maybe you didn't like csgo because you can't hold mouse 1 and just kill someone whilst your eyes are closed xD

Reactions: 2 people

Hitzzz_

Legendary Member
Oct 6, 2013
IGN
Hitzzz_
Faction
Purge
Votes
prices of guns are based on rarity and looks, there is guns worth a lot more, and certain knifes worth grands. if you played you'd understand
I have played a little bit of CS:GO, but I still do not understand why a gun with a special color is worth so much?

Dat_Minion

Jan 10, 2014
England
IGN
Dat_Minion
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
CS:GO and the BF series are so different, I don't think anyone will hate on you because that was actually quite a funny comparison lol, maybe you didn't like csgo because you can't hold mouse 1 and just kill someone whilst your eyes are closed xD
CS:GO is more skilled base ;)

random123456778990

Pro Member
Mar 6, 2014
IGN
n
Faction
baevers
Votes
I played it for over 2 weeks non- stop as my friends were bugging me to get into it, I did try and at times I did enjoy it but I just don't like the whole general feel to the game.

Caine101

Pro Member
Feb 4, 2013
I have played a little bit of CS:GO, but I still do not understand why a gun with a special color is worth so much?
it takes simple logic to work it out lol, its similar to when someone mines a silverfish spawner and its worth so much because its the only one, rarity and such.

Reactions: towers52

Hitzzz_

Legendary Member
Oct 6, 2013
IGN
Hitzzz_
Faction
Purge
Votes
it takes simple logic to work it out lol, its similar to when someone mines a silverfish spawner and its worth so much because its the only one, rarity and such.
That is different, its in game money. Not IRL money,