Building Level (1-10):

Mcmmo Statistics:

Are you on the betrayers/scammers list?:

Do you have any problems with the current faction members"

Do you have anyone that can Vouch for you?:

Why should we accept you over other people?:

What are you're past factions, why did you leave them?:

Do you have skype or ts? Both are mandatory and so is a microphone:

Building is the number one priority to stop us from getting raided building will come before fun and games are you okay with this?:

Tell me about yourself:

Why do you want to join Fatal:

Best of luck you all :) remember lots of detail and do not message me in game to read your application I will deny it :)
Thanks
~ Loto4758

---------------------------------------------Fatal--------------------------------------------------------------​
Current Members:

Loto4758
Frizz_
tigerman345

Current Truces

Snor
Vye

Current Allies

N/A

tye

Oct 25, 2014
IGN
warzone01
Faction
ummmmmmmmm
Votes
my ign is warzone01
i am
i don't have a rank
my pvp is 5 i do have lag
i am a 7 at cannoning because i no how to make a hi Bread cannon
i am a 7 with building because i no how to make good affiances
my power level is 479
no i haven't even herd of that list
no i haven't even Seen any before
no
because i am a good and trust worthy person and i can help the faction.
i can remember what there name is but the faction disbanded
i don't have Skype but i mite be getting it
yes i will billed lintel we run out of mete-riles and money or i am told to stop
i am a YouTube i have 13 subs and i love playing factions
because i Ned a faction and your a good faction and you don't just let random people join
i hope you like my answers from warzone01

Reactions: 2 people

Bahamas // Baehamas

Pro Member
Mar 20, 2014
IGN
Bahamas_
Faction
TheNexus
Votes
IGN: Bahamas99

Age: 13 I am very mature and will be serious and chill when I need to

Pvp Level (1-10): 6 Im okay I guess :p

Cannoning Level (1-10): 3 this is my lowest part but I will make up in other aspects

Building Level (1-10): 7 I love to design my room and will dig walls and trenches when needed

Mcmmo Statistics: 5130 stats but idk in what you can inspect me if needed

Are you on the betrayers/scammers list?: Nope and never will be it sux to be betrayed :(

Do you have any problems with the current faction members" nope :)

Do you have anyone that can Vouch for you?: idk tho Destiny222 FaitCraftFtw _apocalypse minimax30 may call me a betrayer but I gave him 450k with no returns mount -_- so ignore him if he does...

Why should we accept you over other people?: I will be more active and work harder than them.

What are you're past factions, why did you leave them?: Mars we got betrayed Dishonored cause we got betrayed and now I'm Ina. Randy fac.....

Do you have skype or ts? Both are mandatory and so is a microphone: Yes I have a headset, but may not always be able to use them

Building is the number one priority to stop us from getting raided building will come before fun and games are you okay with this?:
yep :)

Tell me about yourself: I am young 13 year old kid who loves going out side and playing soccer. I can be serious when needed but usually chill :p

Why do you want to join Fatal: You always are amazing at pvp and have great truces and allies. When I want to go and pvp I won't have to wait to have a 1v1 for fear of a 3v1 cause of that. You guys always seem to be active and a great faction in the making

Best of luck you all :) remember lots of detail and do not message me in game to read your application I will deny it :)
Thanks

Reactions: 3 people

_apocalypse

May 21, 2014
At the graveyard, mourning Pantheon
IGN
_Apocalypse
Faction
Impulse
Votes

Cannoning Level (1-10): 3 this is my lowest part but I will make up in other aspects

Building Level (1-10): 7 I love to design my room and will dig walls and trenches when needed

Are you on the betrayers/scammers list?: Nope and never will be it sux to be betrayed :(

Do you have anyone that can Vouch for you?: idk tho Destiny222 FaitCraftFtw _apocalypse minimax30 may call me a betrayer but I gave him 450k with no returns mount -_- so ignore him if he does...

Why should we accept you over other people?: I will be more active and work harder than them.

What are you're past factions, why did you leave them?: Mars we got betrayed Dishonored cause we got betrayed and now I'm Ina. Randy fac.....

Do you have skype or ts? Both are mandatory and so is a microphone: Yes I have a headset, but may not always be able to use them

Tell me about yourself: I am young 13 year old kid who loves going out side and playing soccer. I can be serious when needed but usually chill :p

Why do you want to join Fatal: You always are amazing at pvp and have great truces and allies. When I want to go and pvp I won't have to wait to have a 1v1 for fear of a 3v1 cause of that. You guys always seem to be active and a great faction in the making

Thanks
+1, very nice member all around, pretty good at most things.

Loto4758

Feb 25, 2014
IGN
Lotoo
Faction
Wilderness
Votes

Thanks
Accepted

NathanMP6

Sep 10, 2014
IGN
NathanMP6
Faction
PvpLords
Votes
IGN: NathanMP6

Pvp Level (1-10): 6/10

Cannoning Level (1-10): 8/10

Building Level (1-10):9/10

Mcmmo Statistics: 1st: I am a great fisher i have got a Zombie spawner and a hero bow 2nd: mining i am a awesome miner can get diamonds easy 3: herbalism i used to have a huge sugar cane farm.

Are you on the betrayers/scammers list?: No

Do you have any problems with the current faction members: No

Do you have anyone that can Vouch for you?: In your faction No but i ahve alot of friends such as Jazzophis, pommy67 ect.

Why should we accept you over other people?: Beacuse i can make a big difference to the base i will build until its done and will donate/do anything for the faction.

What are you're past factions, why did you leave them?: HoustonHoneys, Because there faction was not very active and i was bored with no one on.

Do you have skype or ts? Both are mandatory and so is a microphone: Neither

Building is the number one priority to stop us from getting raided building will come before fun and games are you okay with this?: Yes i am totally fine with that i wll do anything to help the faction not get raided.

Tell me about yourself: Well im 21 i like to play basketball, I live in australia and i am very active.

Why do you want to join Fatal: Fatal seems like a very active good faction with lots of members and some nice people ive seen before.

I really hope get accepted,

Regards, NathanMP6.

Loto4758

Feb 25, 2014
IGN
Lotoo
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
IGN: NathanMP6

Pvp Level (1-10): 6/10

Cannoning Level (1-10): 8/10

Building Level (1-10):9/10

Mcmmo Statistics: 1st: I am a great fisher i have got a Zombie spawner and a hero bow 2nd: mining i am a awesome miner can get diamonds easy 3: herbalism i used to have a huge sugar cane farm.

Do you have any problems with the current faction members: No

Do you have anyone that can Vouch for you?: In your faction No but i ahve alot of friends such as Jazzophis, pommy67 ect.

Why should we accept you over other people?: Beacuse i can make a big difference to the base i will build until its done and will donate/do anything for the faction.

What are you're past factions, why did you leave them?: HoustonHoneys, Because there faction was not very active and i was bored with no one on.

Do you have skype or ts? Both are mandatory and so is a microphone: Neither

Building is the number one priority to stop us from getting raided building will come before fun and games are you okay with this?: Yes i am totally fine with that i wll do anything to help the faction not get raided.

Tell me about yourself: Well im 21 i like to play basketball, I live in australia and i am very active.

Why do you want to join Fatal: Fatal seems like a very active good faction with lots of members and some nice people ive seen before.

I really hope get accepted,

Regards, NathanMP6.
Denied

nathanle28

May 17, 2013
IGN
stoweboarder0
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
IGN: stoweboarder0

Pvp Level (1-10): 8

Cannoning Level (1-10): 5

Building Level (1-10): 6

Mcmmo Statistics: I started fresh on a new account so bad stats,

Do you have any problems with the current faction members" No

Do you have anyone that can Vouch for you?: Dat_sweater Explodonator Chubska Woo_Pig Taysarge and more.
Why should we accept you over other people?: Im not an average gamer. I play minecraft probably more than anyone else on the server, and I am very helpful.

What are you're past factions, why did you leave them?: I had no past factions, Ive been looking for a stable faction sense 6.0 started. Other than like random factions that I made.

Do you have skype or ts? Both are mandatory and so is a microphone: I have Skype, TeamSpeak, and I have a microphone.

Building is the number one priority to stop us from getting raided building will come before fun and games are you okay with this?: Yes

Tell me about yourself: Im not your average 12 year old. I can be immature at times, but if its important, obviously being immature is the last thing on my list. If the base is being raided, the first thing I would do is, grab sets of armor, share it with faction members, and protect and serve.
I am a gamer who likes to play whenever they can, and likes to play a big variety of games.

Why do you want to join Fatal: I would like to join Fatal because, Ive been looking for a faction for quite of time, and I think Fatal will be one for me. I also need faction members, to pvp with, mine with, and raid with! It would be fun for me to be in a family too.

Loto4758

Feb 25, 2014
IGN
Lotoo
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
IGN: stoweboarder0

Pvp Level (1-10): 8

Cannoning Level (1-10): 5

Building Level (1-10): 6

Mcmmo Statistics: I started fresh on a new account so bad stats,

Do you have any problems with the current faction members" No

Do you have anyone that can Vouch for you?: Dat_sweater Explodonator Chubska Woo_Pig Taysarge and more.
Why should we accept you over other people?: Im not an average gamer. I play minecraft probably more than anyone else on the server, and I am very helpful.

What are you're past factions, why did you leave them?: I had no past factions, Ive been looking for a stable faction sense 6.0 started. Other than like random factions that I made.

Do you have skype or ts? Both are mandatory and so is a microphone: I have Skype, TeamSpeak, and I have a microphone.

Building is the number one priority to stop us from getting raided building will come before fun and games are you okay with this?: Yes

Tell me about yourself: Im not your average 12 year old. I can be immature at times, but if its important, obviously being immature is the last thing on my list. If the base is being raided, the first thing I would do is, grab sets of armor, share it with faction members, and protect and serve.
I am a gamer who likes to play whenever they can, and likes to play a big variety of games.

Why do you want to join Fatal: I would like to join Fatal because, Ive been looking for a faction for quite of time, and I think Fatal will be one for me. I also need faction members, to pvp with, mine with, and raid with! It would be fun for me to be in a family too.
Accepted

Caspergg

Sep 7, 2014
IGN
Caspergg
Faction
Cloud9
Votes
IGN:_JOSH_HARRIS_
Age(14+):15
Time Zone: BST
Skype/TS? preferably TS:Yes i have both (I am not socially awkward i hated that when we invited new people into our faction)
How have you been playing Gontroller?:I recently started playing seriously, so since the start of 6.0
McMMO- post a picture, (you will be inspected also):http://gyazo.com/27f5556cd09e25b688679a9db773d21e
Previous Factions:Destiny
Reasons for leaving factions? The owner left because he got fed up of gontroller and gave me the faction, then he recently decided to betray and inside us. The faction is still running but i am looking for a fresh start in 7.0
Why do you want to join the faction?: I want to join the faction because i want to be able to have a fresh start and earn many new friendships through this faction, also i may not be friends with many of the people in the faction, but i can get to know them and spend time building up new friendships. Another main reason i want to join is because i want somewhere to belong and as a faction to be known as something great.
In what way are you going to help the faction?: I am very active and will contribute to walls if i am needed to, i am willing to help in building rooms possibly. Also i am very willing to assist in pvp when it is needed, along with finding and helping with raids. If the faction is going to have a cactus farm or any type of farm in 7.0 then i am definitely willing to build parts, if not most of it. (from past experience i have built a 2x2 cactus farm practically on my own)
What are your strengths? (Raiding, Building, PVPing, Trapping, ETC) My strengths are varied, i would class my self as a decent raider i could learn the new techniques and all of the new cannons. My strength in building is reasonably good, it all depends on the style people are used to and like. As for pvping, i would say i am decent and can contribute as much as i can, i am working towards getting my mcmmo levels in axes and swords up much higher so i can have a better advantage while in pvp.
How long do you play each day?: I play from the time i get home which is 3pm my time, until about 11pm on weekdays. (This may be shortened due to homework/events) On weekends i am pretty much always available and have Skype by my side all of the time, I am almost always near my computer so i can be called for if need be. if i were to be needed i would be straight on to help.
Extra information: This is the part where i go all fancy and tell you all of my pros and cons:) Through out this map i have learnt many things, the people, the best factions and the worst factions. I have also learned how to get a great start in the beginning of the map so that will be very handy. I may be known as many things, trusted, betrayer, safe trader, scammer, an asshole. But none of these things matter because we do things for different reasons and different circumstances. I am eager to start a fresh and to become part of this faction.

Vordy

Legendary Member
May 6, 2013
IGN
WheelChair
Faction
Demonic
Votes
IGN: Vordypants
Rank: Sponsor, donating to God before the end of the current map.
Pvp Level (1-10): 7
Cannoning Level (1-10): 6, I can hybrid cannon most things but that's pretty much it. I wouldn't call myself decent since I don't know a variety of cannons but only 2/3.
Building Level (1-10): 10, by far my best skill. Always up to help build walls or decorate parts of the main base. I believe in teamwork and pulling your weight, not let others carry it for you.
Mcmmo Statistics: http://gyazo.com/9f7279fc48944f77199cb18d338b61f6 I haven't been grinding much this map at all. I started playing again half way through and most of the stats are from map 1&2.
Are you on the betrayers/scammers list?: Nope
Do you have any problems with the current faction members: Probably just tigerman345, had a issue with "Eclipse" where AJROY had an alt logged in the main f home and since I didn't attack them they believed I teleported them therefore believed I betrayed them. I'm not too sure if they still think I teleported AJROY but i'll go more into detail later if need be.
Do you have anyone that can Vouch for you?: Cam216, Abboo_, fazor99, fgf18, SG1524, ryanfal99, jaco5582.
Why should we accept you over other people?: I'm not like everyone else. I actually do what you ask me too do. If you ask me to build an extra wall on each side ill do it. I hate it when people constantly ask for work but when they are given some they say "I'll do it later" I'm all about getting the job done as quickly as possible.
What are you're past factions, why did you leave them?: Not many this map just two. Hugs and Eclipse. At the moment I'm in Hugs however I'm planning to leave them because of the inactivity. I'm one of , if not the only player who actively comes online.
Do you have skype or ts? Both are mandatory and so is a microphone: I only have Skype out of the two. I can download teamspeak if needed though, it wont be a problem.
Building is the number one priority to stop us from getting raided building will come before fun and games are you okay with this?: Ofcourse! I've already stated previously that I'm all about building and getting the job done.
Tell me about yourself: Well, my name is Alex but most people call me Vordy. I'm from London, England and I have a passion for video games. I started with Pokémon (ahaha) but after awhile my parents bought me an xbox for my 12th birthday. I started off with Call of Duty but as that started to die down I turned to Minecraft. Gontroller was one of the first servers I actually came across. It was early map 2 and Spoobies were at the very top of the server. I joined the faction "TheNoobCakes" and it was by far the best faction I had been in. I made a lot of friends such as Cam216, Optic_Vithu, xBluebirdsx and fgf18. I then started having a lot of problems with my account and the email linked too it. I figured it was a good time to stop because of school and the amount of work I was getting.
I'm pretty sure there was one more question but somehow it got deleted:/
Thanks for reading my application,
Vordy

Loto4758

Feb 25, 2014
IGN
Lotoo
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
IGN: Vordypants
Rank: Sponsor, donating to God before the end of the current map.
Pvp Level (1-10): 7
Cannoning Level (1-10): 6, I can hybrid cannon most things but that's pretty much it. I wouldn't call myself decent since I don't know a variety of cannons but only 2/3.
Building Level (1-10): 10, by far my best skill. Always up to help build walls or decorate parts of the main base. I believe in teamwork and pulling your weight, not let others carry it for you.
Mcmmo Statistics: http://gyazo.com/9f7279fc48944f77199cb18d338b61f6 I haven't been grinding much this map at all. I started playing again half way through and most of the stats are from map 1&2.
Are you on the betrayers/scammers list?: Nope
Do you have any problems with the current faction members: Probably just tigerman345, had a issue with "Eclipse" where AJROY had an alt logged in the main f home and since I didn't attack them they believed I teleported them therefore believed I betrayed them. I'm not too sure if they still think I teleported AJROY but i'll go more into detail later if need be.
Do you have anyone that can Vouch for you?: Cam216, Abboo_, fazor99, fgf18, SG1524, ryanfal99, jaco5582.
Why should we accept you over other people?: I'm not like everyone else. I actually do what you ask me too do. If you ask me to build an extra wall on each side ill do it. I hate it when people constantly ask for work but when they are given some they say "I'll do it later" I'm all about getting the job done as quickly as possible.
What are you're past factions, why did you leave them?: Not many this map just two. Hugs and Eclipse. At the moment I'm in Hugs however I'm planning to leave them because of the inactivity. I'm one of , if not the only player who actively comes online.
Do you have skype or ts? Both are mandatory and so is a microphone: I only have Skype out of the two. I can download teamspeak if needed though, it wont be a problem.
Building is the number one priority to stop us from getting raided building will come before fun and games are you okay with this?: Ofcourse! I've already stated previously that I'm all about building and getting the job done.
Tell me about yourself: Well, my name is Alex but most people call me Vordy. I'm from London, England and I have a passion for video games. I started with Pokémon (ahaha) but after awhile my parents bought me an xbox for my 12th birthday. I started off with Call of Duty but as that started to die down I turned to Minecraft. Gontroller was one of the first servers I actually came across. It was early map 2 and Spoobies were at the very top of the server. I joined the faction "TheNoobCakes" and it was by far the best faction I had been in. I made a lot of friends such as Cam216, Optic_Vithu, xBluebirdsx and fgf18. I then started having a lot of problems with my account and the email linked too it. I figured it was a good time to stop because of school and the amount of work I was getting.
I'm pretty sure there was one more question but somehow it got deleted:/
Thanks for reading my application,
Vordy
Accepted

kkyle21

Apr 29, 2014
IGN
kkyle21
Faction
Dunces
Votes
IGN: kkyle21

Pvp Level (1-10): About a 8 I'm not the best a pvp but i'm pretty good.

Cannoning Level (1-10): 5 Trash at cannoning but willing to learn with any videos/teaching suggested.

Building Level (1-10): 8 I'm an excellent builder but it's not something I like to do all the time.

Mcmmo Statistics: http://gyazo.com/dbced50bbd3b83495829f85ee509c1bc

Are you on the betrayers/scammers list?: Nope I don't think so, I have never betrayer or scammed.

Do you have any problems with the current faction members" Nope, not at all.

Do you have anyone that can Vouch for you?: The only person I know from the faction was Bahamas99 or something like that but we never really talked in the old faction.

Why should we accept you over other people?: I am great at making money.. Also any loot I get will be going to the Faction.. I just gave away all my money like 5 hours ago but i'm back up to like 140k already so I should be able to donate a spawner or something soon :)

What are you're past factions, why did you leave them?: Vitae - A screw around faction my friend and I made. MotherTruckers - Nobody was active. Dishonored - Most of the people in there just kept betraying.. Example: I donated a dub of prot 4 and someone took it all.

Do you have skype or ts? Both are mandatory and so is a microphone: Yes, I have both. My types of headsets: Astro A50's, Astro A40's, TurtleBeach x12s.

Building is the number one priority to stop us from getting raided building will come before fun and games are you okay with this?: Of course I don't want us getting raided, no problem at all I always want to make sure our base is at it's best.

Tell me about yourself: I'm 14 and i'm Canadian.. I play Soccer and Football on weekdays (I still play from MC from like 4-10 Eastern) Math is my favorite subject and i'm a freshmen in High School.. I enjoy to pvp and hang out with friends.. MC is my favorite computer game and i'm trying to get into it more and this faction would be a great help :)

Why do you want to join Fatal: I want to join Fatal because it seems like you guys are one of the best factions out there at the moment and are on the path to success. You guys are good at pvp, which what was missing with my old faction... You guys are wealthy which I like. Everyone in the Faction is nice, My friends Factions are already allied and our allies are also great pvpers which I love. And this is just a all around great faction.. It has everything I want in a Faction which is why i'm applying for this faction over other ones.. I hope to see all of you guys soon!

Thanks for the opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.