byDerPn

Apr 7, 2013
IGN
byDerPn
Faction
Fusion
Votes
NOTICE
+Contains Huge App if you can't read/write don't bother.

Please Allow Up to 1 week for a reply! You can only apply once every month!

Interested in joining Fusion? Why join Fusion? There's Many Reasons Why!

What We Have
-Multiple sets of spawners (all different mob types)
-Well protected base
-Funny/Friendly members
-Right next to Avex
-Skilled raiders and pvpers
-Our own Team speak with Avex
-Spawn Traps
-Huge Auto-Cactus Farm
-Auto-collect Creeper Farm
-Auto-collect Skeleton/Pigzombie/Zombie Farm
-Plus Many More

*Important Information*
After we all agree on if you are accepted into Fusion, you will get a invite from the Leader or mods of Fusion2 or Avex2.

Q:Why do you have to join Fusion2?
A:Because we over look your skills, how you work, how you act, etc.

I know not everyone will not work sometimes but just think the more you work, we see that which gets you closer to join Fusion.

There is going to be a lot of work, if you can't handle Fusion2's work you won't be able to handle Fusion's.

They can Recruit you Also!

-Anick98

-XxDIMEBAGxX

Expecting Work
-Getting Double Chests Full of Sand
-Working on the Base (Making it More and More Protected)
-Team Working

Faction-Accesses
-Some Spawners are protected (*EARN*), the spawners that aren't protected you can use
-Your own protected chuck (*EARN*)
-Protected chuck for rooms also sharing with other people (*EARN*)
-Warps these include spawn traps/farms/nether (*EARN*)
-Mod rank (**EARN**)

Application (Be Fully Honest)

IGN:

Experiences in minecraft:

Best joke (tell me your best joke):

If your a virgin or not (If your a virgin it means you haven't had sex):

Skill level (PVP):

Skill level (Raiding):

If we ask you to work will you?:

Can you be a slave? (We do this too see how you work and see if you actually fit for our faction, I know no one likes working but it has to be done and it also shows that your committed):

How many hours can you or do you put into minecraft:

How many for Gontroller:

How long have you been on Gontroller:

How long have you been playing minecraft:

Previous Faction(s):

What happened:

Why do you want to join Fusion:

What makes you different from everyone else applying:

Donator rank (if you don't have one don't worry):

What other servers do you play on:

What can you bring to the faction:

Do you have a Skype? (If so, don't post it PM me if I say your accepted):

Can you access our team speak if we tell you:

Have anyone to vouch for you? (Not required, but will give you a higher chance):

Post a picture of your MCMMO Stats:

Hope to see you guys soon and Thanks for Applying

If your accepted you will get a quote reply saying (ACCEPTED) in green if your declined you'll get one saying (DECLINED) in red.

Reactions: 6 people

KnifeThe_Asian

Apr 22, 2013
IGN: KnifeThe_Asian

Experiences in minecraft: Well, I've been playing Minecraft for around 2 years now and understand the laws and physics of the game.

Best joke (tell me your best joke): What did Batman say to Robin before they got in the car?
Get in the car. <---- LOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :L

If your a virgin or not: I'm a virgin as i am 14. XD

Skill level (PVP): 8

Skill level (Raiding): 5

If we ask you to work will you?: I surely will, im always up for anything my mates need me to do.

Can you be a slave? (We do this too see how you work and see if you actually fit for our faction, I know no one likes working but it has to be done and it also shows that your committed): Sure, why not? #YOLO

How many hours can you or do you put into minecraft: Around 5 a day.

How many for Gontroller: 5.

How long have you been on Gontroller: Eahh, around a month?

How long have you been playing minecraft: 2 years.

Previous Faction(s): Only my own, LeGoatPvP

What happened: We got raided D:

Why do you want to join Fusion: I need a strong faction who can look out for me, and visa versa. I need a team who can help me pvp.

What makes you different from everyone else applying: I'm myself. Nobody is better than that.

Donator rank (if you don't have one don't worry): Not a donator.

What other servers do you play on: I just quit Daegonner to join here, so none apart from Gontroller.

What can you bring to the faction: PvP skills, and high quality mining and building. Also trust.

Do you have a Skype? (If so, don't post it PM me if I say your accepted): Yeah, ill PM if im accepted

Can you access our team speak if we tell you: Sure

Have anyone to vouch for you? (Not required, but will give you a higher chance): Nah, Im not that well known on here.

Post a picture of your MCMMO Stats: Cant post on an ipad, but my mcmmo is around 650.

BJCxTHINKwhite

Apr 29, 2013
IGN
BJCxTHINKwhite
Faction
SpawnClaims
Votes
Interested in joining Fusion? Why join Fusion?

There's Many Reasons Why!

-Multiple sets of spawners (all different mob types)
-Well protected base
-Funny/Friendly members
-Right next to Avex
-Skilled raiders and pvpers
-Our own Team speak with Avex
-Many More!

Accesses

-Some Spawners are protected (*EARN*), the ones that aren't you can use
-Your own chuck (*EARN*)
-Protected chuck for rooms also sharing with other people (*EARN*)
-Warps these include spawn traps/farms/nether (*EARN*)
-Mod rank (**EARN**)

Application (Be Fully Honest)

IGN:

Best joke (tell me your best joke):

If your a virgin or not:

Skill level (PVP):

Skill level (Raiding):

If we ask you to work will you?:

Can you be a slave? (We do this too see how you work and see if you actually fit for our faction, I know no one likes working but it has to be done and it also shows that your committed):

How many hours can you or do you put into minecraft:

How many for Gontroller:

How long have you been on Gontroller:

How long have you been playing minecraft:

Previous Faction(s):

What happened:

Why do you want to join Fusion:

What makes you different from everyone else applying:

Donator rank (if you don't have one don't worry):

What other servers do you play on:

What can you bring to the faction:

Do you have a Skype? (If so, don't post it PM me if I say your accepted):

Can you access our team speak if we tell you:

Have anyone to vouch for you? (Not required, but will give you a higher chance):

Hope to see you guys soon and Thanks for Applying

If your accepted you will get a quote reply saying (ACCEPTED) in green if your declined you'll get one saying (DECLINED) in red.

IGN: MinecraftErection34

Best joke (tell me your best joke): my nose is more stuffed then your 14 year old girlfriends bra

If your a virgin or not: No. My motto is FBGM

Skill level (PVP): 1,000,000,000

Skill level (Raiding): 1,000,000,000

If we ask you to work will you?: Haillllllllllllll NAAAAAAAA

Can you be a slave? (We do this too see how you work and see if you actually fit for our faction, I know no one likes working but it has to be done and it also shows that your committed): No massa

How many hours can you or do you put into minecraft: like 5 minutes

How many for Gontroller: what kind of fucking question is this?...

How long have you been on Gontroller: about the same amount of time ive been on your mom

How long have you been playing minecraft: 40 years

Previous Faction(s): idk

What happened: again wtf is this...

Why do you want to join Fusion: becuase i want to betray you

What makes you different from everyone else applying: im a pimp

Donator rank (if you don't have one don't worry): Overlord

What other servers do you play on: pvp.yourmom.com

What can you bring to the faction: stuff

Do you have a Skype? (If so, don't post it PM me if I say your accepted): no

Can you access our team speak if we tell you: no

Have anyone to vouch for you? (Not required, but will give you a higher chance): no

Post a picture of your MCMMO Stats: hail na

Reactions: 5 people

gamerpro8813

May 3, 2013
IGN: thepeacedeceiver

Experiences in minecraft: I have had a lot of fun in the game, and I know what is needed to know to play the game.

Best joke (tell me your best joke): ROFL this one made me laugh here it is: Chuck Norris has already been to mars; that's why there are no signs of life

If your a virgin or not: yes, I have never kissed a girl or made any sexual contact with one.

Skill level (PVP): 7

Skill level (Raiding): 6

If we ask you to work will you?: yes, of course I came here to build stuff, do raids, pvp, and more. I will build anything and do anything for your faction.

Can you be a slave? (We do this too see how you work and see if you actually fit for our faction, I know no one likes working but it has to be done and it also shows that your committed): Like I said in my last question I will be willing to do anything for you guys.

How many hours can you or do you put into minecraft: some days I can play the ENTIRE day, and some days I just wont play. On school days I often put around 3-6 hours into the game.

How many for Gontroller: right now I have been putting all my hours into gontroller. I used to play on an ecomomy server then I switched to this one.

How long have you been on Gontroller: about three weeks

How long have you been playing minecraft: I got the game when school began, so that would be about 8 months ago

Previous Faction(s): BTO( 3 players in total), I used to play solo but I constantly got raided and owned when I got into pvp( just me fighting 5 other guys)

What happened: I quit BTO because first off the base was a dirt house, and second we weren't growing in size. I decided not to steal all their stuff when I left. I still had /home there and I found out that one of the faction members grieved. Now there is only 1 person apart of the faction.

Why do you want to join Fusion: I would have a blast if I joined your faction. I could have a lot of fun raiding, pvp'ing, and such. I would enjoy if I could have a small piece of land in your faction so I could put all my belongings. Unlike my other faction were everything was shared and I would often get my stuff stolen. I think I could make a difference in your server when it came down to fighting to the last person. I might not be the best but I don't suck. Also if you don't want me fighting in the front field you can get me to mine, farm, etc

What makes you different from everyone else applying: I think I could really help out the faction a lot if we were getting raided, or we were fighting in a battle, or raiding another faction. I spend hours on minecraft and can get ALOT done if I want to.

Donator rank (if you don't have one don't worry): I am thinking of getting the "Elite" rank in minecraft for my B-day, and I might upgrade if it's worth it.

What other servers do you play on: play.battlepvp.com

What can you bring to the faction: I have some diamond swords, armor, and other stuff.

Do you have a Skype? (If so, don't post it PM me if I say your accepted): No sorry

Can you access our team speak if we tell you: No sorry

Have anyone to vouch for you? (Not required, but will give you a higher chance): No sorry

Post a picture of your MCMMO Stats: 380

D

dnik008

IGN:dnik008

Experiences in minecraft:I know evry thing about minecraft well I cant say that I dont now anything :D

Best joke (tell me your best joke):police: where do u live?
Me: with my parents
Police: where does ur parents live?
Me: with me
Police: where do u all live?
Me: together
Police: where is ur house?
Me: next to my neighbors house
Police: where is your neighbors house?
Me: if i tell you u wont believe me.
Police: tell me
Me: next to my house

If your a virgin or not:Never had sexual contect

Skill level (PVP): from 1-10 = I'm 8

Skill level (Raiding): from 1-10 = I'm 7

If we ask you to work will you?: depends on what :)

Can you be a slave? (We do this too see how you work and see if you actually fit for our faction, I know no one likes working but it has to be done and it also shows that your committed):Ill do my best for the faction and the people in the faction.

How many hours can you or do you put into minecraft: Holiday 9-12 houer School 5-6

How many for Gontroller: The same [Holiday 9-12 houer School 5-6]

How long have you been on Gontroller: 3 Month

How long have you been playing minecraft: 3 years

Previous Faction(s):Rippers

What happened:They think I betray. I dint , I left them becus I wast mod and I had to enemy a faction

Why do you want to join Fusion: Becus I want get ppl on my side to fight with, you now its rly boring fight 1v5 and stuff... And I want make the faction much powerfull. If u think Ill betray? nope, I wont becus I just want a good faction to be in with good ppl and Protection.

What makes you different from everyone else applying:Idk sry

Donator rank (if you don't have one don't worry): God

What other servers do you play on: I play sometimes on blue.epicminetime.com

What can you bring to the faction:protection, Ppl I can fight with and have fun. I'm not that douch so gona betray

Do you have a Skype? (If so, don't post it PM me if I say your accepted):pM me

Can you access our team speak if we tell you: yea

Have anyone to vouch for you? (Not required, but will give you a higher chance): emm... My family ?

Post a picture of your MCMMO Stats:I cant sry dunno how , but my PowerLevel is 869 , Highest level is Axes=452.

byDerPn

Apr 7, 2013
IGN
byDerPn
Faction
Fusion
Votes
IGN: thepeacedeceiver

Experiences in minecraft: I have had a lot of fun in the game, and I know what is needed to know to play the game.

Best joke (tell me your best joke): ROFL this one made me laugh here it is: Chuck Norris has already been to mars; that's why there are no signs of life

If your a virgin or not: yes, I have never kissed a girl or made any sexual contact with one.

Skill level (PVP): 7

Skill level (Raiding): 6

If we ask you to work will you?: yes, of course I came here to build stuff, do raids, pvp, and more. I will build anything and do anything for your faction.

Can you be a slave? (We do this too see how you work and see if you actually fit for our faction, I know no one likes working but it has to be done and it also shows that your committed): Like I said in my last question I will be willing to do anything for you guys.

How many hours can you or do you put into minecraft: some days I can play the ENTIRE day, and some days I just wont play. On school days I often put around 3-6 hours into the game.

How many for Gontroller: right now I have been putting all my hours into gontroller. I used to play on an ecomomy server then I switched to this one.

How long have you been on Gontroller: about three weeks

How long have you been playing minecraft: I got the game when school began, so that would be about 8 months ago

Previous Faction(s): BTO( 3 players in total), I used to play solo but I constantly got raided and owned when I got into pvp( just me fighting 5 other guys)

What happened: I quit BTO because first off the base was a dirt house, and second we weren't growing in size. I decided not to steal all their stuff when I left. I still had /home there and I found out that one of the faction members grieved. Now there is only 1 person apart of the faction.

Why do you want to join Fusion: I would have a blast if I joined your faction. I could have a lot of fun raiding, pvp'ing, and such. I would enjoy if I could have a small piece of land in your faction so I could put all my belongings. Unlike my other faction were everything was shared and I would often get my stuff stolen. I think I could make a difference in your server when it came down to fighting to the last person. I might not be the best but I don't suck. Also if you don't want me fighting in the front field you can get me to mine, farm, etc

What makes you different from everyone else applying: I think I could really help out the faction a lot if we were getting raided, or we were fighting in a battle, or raiding another faction. I spend hours on minecraft and can get ALOT done if I want to.

Donator rank (if you don't have one don't worry): I am thinking of getting the "Elite" rank in minecraft for my B-day, and I might upgrade if it's worth it.

What other servers do you play on: play.battlepvp.com

What can you bring to the faction: I have some diamond swords, armor, and other stuff.

Do you have a Skype? (If so, don't post it PM me if I say your accepted): No sorry

Can you access our team speak if we tell you: No sorry

Have anyone to vouch for you? (Not required, but will give you a higher chance): No sorry

Post a picture of your MCMMO Stats: 380

talking it over with the faction, you have a very good app but is there anyway you can access those and talk?

Reactions: 2 people

byDerPn

Apr 7, 2013
IGN
byDerPn
Faction
Fusion
Votes
IGN:dnik008

Experiences in minecraft:I know evry thing about minecraft well I cant say that I dont now anything :D

Best joke (tell me your best joke):police: where do u live?
Me: with my parents
Police: where does ur parents live?
Me: with me
Police: where do u all live?
Me: together
Police: where is ur house?
Me: next to my neighbors house
Police: where is your neighbors house?
Me: if i tell you u wont believe me.
Police: tell me
Me: next to my house

If your a virgin or not:Never had sexual contect

Skill level (PVP): from 1-10 = I'm 8

Skill level (Raiding): from 1-10 = I'm 7

If we ask you to work will you?: depends on what :)

Can you be a slave? (We do this too see how you work and see if you actually fit for our faction, I know no one likes working but it has to be done and it also shows that your committed):Ill do my best for the faction and the people in the faction.

How many hours can you or do you put into minecraft: Holiday 9-12 houer School 5-6

How many for Gontroller: The same [Holiday 9-12 houer School 5-6]

How long have you been on Gontroller: 3 Month

How long have you been playing minecraft: 3 years

Previous Faction(s):Rippers

What happened:They think I betray. I dint , I left them becus I wast mod and I had to enemy a faction

Why do you want to join Fusion: Becus I want get ppl on my side to fight with, you now its rly boring fight 1v5 and stuff... And I want make the faction much powerfull. If u think Ill betray? nope, I wont becus I just want a good faction to be in with good ppl and Protection.

What makes you different from everyone else applying:Idk sry

Donator rank (if you don't have one don't worry): God

What other servers do you play on: I play sometimes on blue.epicminetime.com

What can you bring to the faction:protection, Ppl I can fight with and have fun. I'm not that douch so gona betray

Do you have a Skype? (If so, don't post it PM me if I say your accepted):pM me

Can you access our team speak if we tell you: yea

Have anyone to vouch for you? (Not required, but will give you a higher chance): emm... My family ?

Post a picture of your MCMMO Stats:I cant sry dunno how , but my PowerLevel is 869 , Highest level is Axes=452.
We're all talking it over you'll get a answer soon

gamerpro8813

May 3, 2013
talking it over with the faction, you have a very good app but is there anyway you can access those and talk?
I could download Skype and purchase one but that might take a week or two. I really don't understand why I would need a microphone to talk if we are not raiding. I could mine or farm until I get a good microphone. Then we could have some fun. I think I could well benefit your faction considering that I am getting the elite rank on my B-day. Every 24 hours I would receive iron, and diamond armor. In a week I could stockpile 7 iron and diamond suits. Think how that could assist the faction. I know I am going to deep in this conversation but I am willingly suited to join this faction. My B-day is In a month but I could probably get a microphone sooner. I hope to talk to you soon and organize this matter.

ImAPandah

Mar 5, 2013
IGN: ImAPandah and (Alt) xXImY0uRMaSt3RXx

Age: I am 15 years old, turned 15 on the day April 29th.

Experiences in minecraft: My experiences would to be: Back before the reset, I was with a group of friends named Exile. We werent that big but were all irl friends and we loved the game. Well, we tried to raid 6thnation, and I noticed the layers of sandwalls in front of my eyes, and I knew it was over. They stormed out in groups of 3 and took each one of us out. That was the end of Exile.
I used to be in CrimsonRaiders, I farmed until my herb was lvl 200, and I got over 400k in quick cash, and I would love to be able to use the farm in Fusion.

Tell your best joke: Your momma is so stupid, she stuck a battery up her butt and said "I got tha power!".

If your a virgin or not: I am a virgin, but I have had several girlfriends, and I have currently been dating my gf for a year and a half, I believe she will be my first and I will be her first.

Skill level (PVP): On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the highest, 7. I pvp quite a bit but I have very little skills in axes and thats what usually gets me down the long run.

Skill level (Raiding): I am very experienced in cannoning, lets see im good at chunk loading, and pretty much all aspects of the game of raiding.
I would say an average around 9.6, because I believe im not up to date with the new cannons.

If we ask you to work will you?: I'll work my ass off because only way to become good is to work and push yourself. I'll do anything from Sand Walls-Farming for spawners. I really think I'd be good for you guys cause of my OCD and my amazing work ethic.

Can you be a slave? (We do this too see how you work and see if you actually fit for our faction, I know no one likes working but it has to be done and it also shows that your committed): I would be a slave for anything as I think in a faction its like a dictatorship. When you ask something to be done, We do it from pure respect.

How many hours can you or do you put into minecraft: 4-5 hours each and every day on the week days, and on the week-ends as much as I can get without my mom pummeling into me saying I need to go outside and work on basketball with my father. So if you hmu on skype, (hunter.luhn1) you can usually get me on in a matter of seconds, depending on the situation.

How many for Gontroller: I play 2 servers, but I play the other server one day a week, and gontroller the other 6 because its a much more efficent server and the other server is me and my irl friends chilling and building cool shit.

How long have you been on Gontroller: I would say I have been on gontroller for 3-4 months depending on my first join date, but I later joined the forums after seeing the amazing community and wanted to bond in and become more popilar.

How long have you been playing minecraft: A year to be close, I joined around 1.3.2 when ever that was(that was when minecraft fucking rocked, no sand walls no cannons just hand pvp to raid.) So yeah not that long compared to some.

Previous Faction(s): Sdt2 and same for avenge.

What happened: I was kicked from both factions for betraying the spawners, but the stupid shit was why would I need em im not even a donator so it was kind of useless. Avenge actually believed me and invited me back, and I later left to join my good friend PvPArch's faction to become better and bigger friends. He might apply if I ask him to.

Why do you want to join Fusion: I want to join Fusion because the bonding besides PvPArch's faction has been clearly off. I want a faction to actually enjoy activites, and have fun in conversations. Im tired of having a dead leader who should step down and let a cheerful member up. I have asked around some friends and they said fusion is skilled in several areas, raiding and pvping and building. I really think that I need a faction well-rounded so im not left out. I think I could use a few tips on pvp, and I think ByDerPs is the person to look up to for that. I want to also join because you guys have a farm, which is needed in every faction, but I love farming and I would love to be an all-time farmer if needed. I think Fusion is the faction for me to settle down in and become good friends and I might even donate.

What makes you different from everyone else applying: Im funny, im happy, im skilled. Im not doing this like others to get a few thousand from betraying. Im here to stay and become better at Minecraft. I want to become better then alot of people and I want us to be known as the Mighty Force because were epic pvpers. I am also very generous when I have cash, I gave 3 overlord kits to my friend in CrimsonRaiders once for being a friend.

Donator rank (if you don't have one don't worry): I am not currently a donator, but I stated if I like you guys enough and I think were stable, I might donate a few 20's.

What other servers do you play on: We call it The brotherhood, but thats just a name for our friendly server that is for all of my irl friends.

What can you bring to the faction: I can bring skills and brains. I can bring a hard work ethic and I will build and build until we are unstoppable. I want any of the factions I join to become the strongest, and I think if I get a chance at Fusion it will become amazing for me and you guys. I would say I can bring items, but I got raided and lost 19 chests of potions and 12 sets of prot iv and 19 sets of prot 3 and 9 spawners. I got cleared pretty hard so im rebuilding my cash stack slowly.

Do you have a Skype? (If so, don't post it PM me if I say your accepted): Yes I have a skype.

Can you access our team speak if we tell you: Umm not at the moment, my main computer is on lock down and I am working on it, it will be ready in 3 days for installs so yeah.

Have anyone to vouch for you? (Not required, but will give you a higher chance): Msg PvPArch ingame, and you could ask masonjk10.

byDerPn

Apr 7, 2013
IGN
byDerPn
Faction
Fusion
Votes
I could download Skype and purchase one but that might take a week or two. I really don't understand why I would need a microphone to talk if we are not raiding. I could mine or farm until I get a good microphone. Then we could have some fun. I think I could well benefit your faction considering that I am getting the elite rank on my B-day. Every 24 hours I would receive iron, and diamond armor. In a week I could stockpile 7 iron and diamond suits. Think how that could assist the faction. I know I am going to deep in this conversation but I am willingly suited to join this faction. My B-day is In a month but I could probably get a microphone sooner. I hope to talk to you soon and organize this matter.
IGN: ImAPandah and (Alt) xXImY0uRMaSt3RXx

Age: I am 15 years old, turned 15 on the day April 29th.

Experiences in minecraft: My experiences would to be: Back before the reset, I was with a group of friends named Exile. We werent that big but were all irl friends and we loved the game. Well, we tried to raid 6thnation, and I noticed the layers of sandwalls in front of my eyes, and I knew it was over. They stormed out in groups of 3 and took each one of us out. That was the end of Exile.
I used to be in CrimsonRaiders, I farmed until my herb was lvl 200, and I got over 400k in quick cash, and I would love to be able to use the farm in Fusion.

Tell your best joke: Your momma is so stupid, she stuck a battery up her butt and said "I got tha power!".

If your a virgin or not: I am a virgin, but I have had several girlfriends, and I have currently been dating my gf for a year and a half, I believe she will be my first and I will be her first.

Skill level (PVP): On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the highest, 7. I pvp quite a bit but I have very little skills in axes and thats what usually gets me down the long run.

Skill level (Raiding): I am very experienced in cannoning, lets see im good at chunk loading, and pretty much all aspects of the game of raiding.
I would say an average around 9.6, because I believe im not up to date with the new cannons.

If we ask you to work will you?: I'll work my ass off because only way to become good is to work and push yourself. I'll do anything from Sand Walls-Farming for spawners. I really think I'd be good for you guys cause of my OCD and my amazing work ethic.

Can you be a slave? (We do this too see how you work and see if you actually fit for our faction, I know no one likes working but it has to be done and it also shows that your committed): I would be a slave for anything as I think in a faction its like a dictatorship. When you ask something to be done, We do it from pure respect.

How many hours can you or do you put into minecraft: 4-5 hours each and every day on the week days, and on the week-ends as much as I can get without my mom pummeling into me saying I need to go outside and work on basketball with my father. So if you hmu on skype, (hunter.luhn1) you can usually get me on in a matter of seconds, depending on the situation.

How many for Gontroller: I play 2 servers, but I play the other server one day a week, and gontroller the other 6 because its a much more efficent server and the other server is me and my irl friends chilling and building cool shit.

How long have you been on Gontroller: I would say I have been on gontroller for 3-4 months depending on my first join date, but I later joined the forums after seeing the amazing community and wanted to bond in and become more popilar.

How long have you been playing minecraft: A year to be close, I joined around 1.3.2 when ever that was(that was when minecraft fucking rocked, no sand walls no cannons just hand pvp to raid.) So yeah not that long compared to some.

Previous Faction(s): Sdt2 and same for avenge.

What happened: I was kicked from both factions for betraying the spawners, but the stupid shit was why would I need em im not even a donator so it was kind of useless. Avenge actually believed me and invited me back, and I later left to join my good friend PvPArch's faction to become better and bigger friends. He might apply if I ask him to.

Why do you want to join Fusion: I want to join Fusion because the bonding besides PvPArch's faction has been clearly off. I want a faction to actually enjoy activites, and have fun in conversations. Im tired of having a dead leader who should step down and let a cheerful member up. I have asked around some friends and they said fusion is skilled in several areas, raiding and pvping and building. I really think that I need a faction well-rounded so im not left out. I think I could use a few tips on pvp, and I think ByDerPs is the person to look up to for that. I want to also join because you guys have a farm, which is needed in every faction, but I love farming and I would love to be an all-time farmer if needed. I think Fusion is the faction for me to settle down in and become good friends and I might even donate.

What makes you different from everyone else applying: Im funny, im happy, im skilled. Im not doing this like others to get a few thousand from betraying. Im here to stay and become better at Minecraft. I want to become better then alot of people and I want us to be known as the Mighty Force because were epic pvpers. I am also very generous when I have cash, I gave 3 overlord kits to my friend in CrimsonRaiders once for being a friend.

Donator rank (if you don't have one don't worry): I am not currently a donator, but I stated if I like you guys enough and I think were stable, I might donate a few 20's.

What other servers do you play on: We call it The brotherhood, but thats just a name for our friendly server that is for all of my irl friends.

What can you bring to the faction: I can bring skills and brains. I can bring a hard work ethic and I will build and build until we are unstoppable. I want any of the factions I join to become the strongest, and I think if I get a chance at Fusion it will become amazing for me and you guys. I would say I can bring items, but I got raided and lost 19 chests of potions and 12 sets of prot iv and 19 sets of prot 3 and 9 spawners. I got cleared pretty hard so im rebuilding my cash stack slowly.

Do you have a Skype? (If so, don't post it PM me if I say your accepted): Yes I have a skype.

Can you access our team speak if we tell you: Umm not at the moment, my main computer is on lock down and I am working on it, it will be ready in 3 days for installs so yeah.

Have anyone to vouch for you? (Not required, but will give you a higher chance): Msg PvPArch ingame, and you could ask masonjk10.

i'll let you know okay, ill invite you guys to a temporary faction and if you guys make it a good fit base and show me that you are what you say you are youll be invited to the main faction.

byDerPn

Apr 7, 2013
IGN
byDerPn
Faction
Fusion
Votes
For any new Recruits you'll be invited to Fusion2 to view your work.

gamerpro8813

May 3, 2013
do not join this faction they kicked for just standing and doing nothing for one minute! Just one minute! If you want to join this faction you better get your ass moving all the time or they WILL kick you just like I got kicked!

gamerpro8813

May 3, 2013
do not join this faction they kicked for just standing and doing nothing for one minute! Just one minute! If you want to join this faction you better get your ass moving all the time or they WILL kick you just like I got kicked!

gamerpro8813

May 3, 2013

gamerpro8813

May 3, 2013

gamerpro8813

May 3, 2013

gamerpro8813

May 3, 2013

gamerpro8813

May 3, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.