Ghosts/Breach removed from the server + Drop party

xRadiant_

May 10, 2014
IGN
xRadiant_
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
Claiming victory because they "raided" House of Legends I don't know if raiding is the correct word choice, as when "raiding" is happening, there is generally a 2 sided battle that takes place. No, no, no...... Instead, this faction took advantage of the server being down due to being DDosed, used an available password (BarneyHD) to bypass security measures and log in and unclaimed land. We don't care, so I'm not sure what you're all going on about. We know we’re not getting our land or other possessions back, and we don't care! What all you little trolls fail to understand is that when these things happen to House of Legends., it only makes this faction stronger. We band together to rebuild and overcome your weak and desperate attempts to win. Ask yourselves.... What have you won? Armor, spawners, and Diamond blocks I say. Only dishonor and a legacy of distrust. You have to wonder within your own faction... If you're willing to do this to others, how long before your members turn on each other. Then what? We don't have those concerns. We are a true team. When things go against us, we get stronger. Can you say the same about yourselves? There is no victory in this action. Yes, they accomplished a goal, but it was done in an underhanded way. They have such little confidence in themselves and their abilities in a game of blocks that they wait for THE SERVER to have an issue so that they can hack accounts to "claim" victory..... Sad and pathetic. For all we know, these sad little people are responsible for this. How else could they know when to hack the accounts and how to unclaimed land.... Sad lame little trolls. I pity you that you can't even man-up and face us head on.

On to other business.... IT’S A GAME! So many of you are getting butt hurt over the silliest things. You just need to relax and have fun. This is why we play the games to have fun. Not to get upset, not to hate on each other, not to cause you to let yourselves get consumed by it that you lose touch with what is important in life.... That being, having a life.
Keep in mind House of legends is a group of members that work together play together and has Fun.
We continue to enjoy the server. So have fun guys and enjoy your gaming no need for the dramatics. We would like to thank some of you for such foolish posting they are quiet entertaining. Because all we do is sit and read half of the stuff you guys say and do and LAUGH!!!

So good luck to you all and Have Fun !!!!
<3 VENUS

Vithu

Pro Member
Apr 14, 2013
London
IGN
Optic_Vithu
Faction
Frost
Votes
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"

Cadetter

Aug 27, 2015
IGN
Cadetter
Faction
RAF
Votes
Claiming victory because they "raided" House of Legends I don't know if raiding is the correct word choice, as when "raiding" is happening, there is generally a 2 sided battle that takes place. No, no, no...... Instead, this faction took advantage of the server being down due to being DDosed, used an available password (BarneyHD) to bypass security measures and log in and unclaimed land. We don't care, so I'm not sure what you're all going on about. We know we’re not getting our land or other possessions back, and we don't care! What all you little trolls fail to understand is that when these things happen to House of Legends., it only makes this faction stronger. We band together to rebuild and overcome your weak and desperate attempts to win. Ask yourselves.... What have you won? Armor, spawners, and Diamond blocks I say. Only dishonor and a legacy of distrust. You have to wonder within your own faction... If you're willing to do this to others, how long before your members turn on each other. Then what? We don't have those concerns. We are a true team. When things go against us, we get stronger. Can you say the same about yourselves? There is no victory in this action. Yes, they accomplished a goal, but it was done in an underhanded way. They have such little confidence in themselves and their abilities in a game of blocks that they wait for THE SERVER to have an issue so that they can hack accounts to "claim" victory..... Sad and pathetic. For all we know, these sad little people are responsible for this. How else could they know when to hack the accounts and how to unclaimed land.... Sad lame little trolls. I pity you that you can't even man-up and face us head on.
On to other business.... IT’S A GAME! So many of you are getting butt hurt over the silliest things. You just need to relax and have fun. This is why we play the games to have fun. Not to get upset, not to hate on each other, not to cause you to let yourselves get consumed by it that you lose touch with what is important in life.... That being, having a life.
Keep in mind House of legends is a group of members that work together play together and has Fun.
We continue to enjoy the server. So have fun guys and enjoy your gaming no need for the dramatics. We would like to thank some of you for such foolish posting they are quiet entertaining. Because all we do is sit and read half of the stuff you guys say and do and LAUGH!!!

So good luck to you all and Have Fun !!!!
<3 VENUS

lunaetic

Dec 25, 2013
IGN
lunaetic
Faction
Hoarders
Votes
LOOOOL GG breach/ghosts talk shit now faggots!?!?!?! EZ m8

where r ur endis ghost?? ender pearl 98 w/e ur name is where are ur endis? :) :)
can i have my 2 beacons back plz? :(

fazor99

Staff
Helper+
Oct 1, 2013
IGN
Misunderstood
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
GG @fazor99 we did a noob raid G_G G_G @Reagnarr nice split GG @Sambuca Faggot as well GG @Ender_Pearl98 randy cunt cumbag @Phxmous fucking nerd now make some cannons @Pava squeeky little cunt kys
Just logged on, from what I've heard @Thursting logged on to @Atlantis85 's account and blew up the base. I've got to say they were very thorough in destroying the base, not a hopper/spawner/armour chest in sight! But you had no part in it so I'm not sure if you're trying to boast about somebody else's actions. As for us we probably won't have spawners but armour wise I'm sure we'll be fine. Anyways I've been a lot less active since school anyways due to me having to make notes/study among other things so I don't really mind my room being blown up.

poppin_Amolly

Pro Member
Jul 19, 2014
IGN
greenwagon442
Faction
SMM
Votes
@gru
Just logged on, from what I've heard @Thursting logged on to @Atlantis85 's account and blew up the base. I've got to say they were very thorough in destroying the base, not a hopper/spawner/armour chest in sight! But you had no part in it so I'm not sure if you're trying to boast about somebody else's actions. As for us we probably won't have spawners but armour wise I'm sure we'll be fine. Anyways I've been a lot less active since school anyways due to me having to make notes/study among other things so I don't really mind my room being blown up.
its okay fazor

Reactions: Rhyno2000