Staff
Admin
Dec 5, 2013
IGN
THExMist
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
So, you've just joined Gontroller and you want to know how to be on top!
or perhaps you're a veteran that just want's a little extra info?
Either way, you've come to the right place!
For this is:
!Mist's Guide to Everything!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now in this Guide, We'll go in depth on all of the following:

I. Base Info
II. Enderchests
III. Farms
IV. Mcmmo
V. Gontroller Helpers
VI. Scammers
VII. Lottery/Bar
VIII. Gbay
IX. Key Holders/Emerald Chest
X. Mob Arena
XI. Staffs/Tokens
XII. Hero Armor
XIII. General Money Making
XIV. Mods
XV. Personal Tips

So, let's get started shall we?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I. Base info

Now, how big your base is, the shape of it, how well it's protected, all depends on how much power (or members) your faction has.
Every player has a default power of 10/10.
The left number is your current power, while the right number is your maximum power you can have. Every Time a player dies, outside of spawn claims, they lose around 2-3 power.

Now, with every power, a faction can claim 1 chunk. (1 chunk = 16x16 blocks area)
So, a faction with 1 member can claim up to 10 chunks, a faction with 2 members can claim up to 20 chunks, etc.
BE CAREFUL THOUGH!
If you claim all 10 of your maximum land in a 1 person faction, if they die outside of spawn, that faction will lose around 3 power! This means the faction will have claimed 10 land and only have 7 power to protect that land.
THIS IS BAD
If a faction has more land than power, another faction can over-claim your factions land as many times as they like until your land is equal to your power again. So, it’s a good idea to claim as little land as needed to defend your base.
More info on base claims here:
http://www.gontroller.com/community/threads/updated-defense-guide.47444/
More info on base defenses here:
http://www.gontroller.com/community/threads/complete-defense-guide.39726/
For those of you that would like to create your own faction, and recruit others, an alternative to just asking in chat if anyone would like to join would be to create a thread on faction recruitment here:
http://www.gontroller.com/community/forums/faction-recruitment.32/
Those of you that are looking to join a faction may go to the same link ^ and apply for your own factions!
And those of you that are anti-social or that want to go at Gontroller solo, have no fear! Because there are still option for you!
Option 1: Make very small 13x13 block skybase with 13 wide walls on each side to protect your base while not letting the sides of the walls be sponged (the reason the base will be 13x13 instead of 16x16)
Option 2: Make a small “sky vault” which is just a small area in the sky with no protection (nor claims) made of chests that you put your stuff into. I recommend creating one in a jungle biome as high as you can make it while still having leaves over all the chests (To stop people with minimaps from seeing your vault)
Option 3: I wouldn’t recommend this, but it seems to be what many new members do. It’s simply make a small area underground with crafting tables, furnaces, chests, etc. to keep all of your belongings. I don’t recommend this because it’s very easy for people who are x-raying to find your “base”.
II. Enderchests
Enderchests are a great little way to protect your move valuable items from ever being stolen.
You cannot create any sort of enderchest, they must be found at /spawn or bought at /shop for $25,000.
However, these little bad boys are a single chest full that can never be raided, nor stolen from.
The only items you cannot place inside enderchests are keys that you get from killing key holders. This is done so that people cannot hoard all the keys in an un-raidable area. The same reason you cannot log out with keys or they’ll disappear.
III. Farms (money plz)
Farms are the way all factions big and small make money this map. The current most popular farms are sugar cane farms (scane) and pumpkin farms.
I’ll go over simple and effective (AND CHEAP) ways to do them both, and which methods produce more crop per area.
First up is scane farms, probably the most popular farm at the moment, with the simplest way to make them shown here:​

However, although that is the fastest way to create scane farms, it’s definitely not the most efficient way since you get slowed down if you accidently touch the water, as well having to waste time swimming up and down the water along the sides.
One of the most efficient way to create scane farms are in the pattern as shown:​

I’ve outlined a single chunk so you can see how it should look.
Although it looks confusing, it’s actually quite simple. The water is put in this pattern to maximize sugar cane per area. See the amount of sugar cane here as opposed to the previous method.

Now, once you put some carpet over the water (by placing the carpet onto the scane next to the water) you’ll be all set since you can now walk over the water. Now repeat this pattern above or below this pattern and make an easy farm that produces a lot of money!
Next up is Pumpkin farms/Melon Farms!
This is the standard Pumpkin(or melon) farm that most people make here:

It’s good as well, you just have to manually harvest it, which takes axes and a lot of time.
Another way is an automatic pumpkin farm, an example here:
Between the two however, if you’re going to manually harvest the crop, I would say go for the more efficient scane farm. As it instantly harvests, gets your herbalism mcmmo up, as well as selling for a decent amount.
Next up is Mcmmo!
IV. Mcmmo (Mc what?)
Mcmmo Is an acronym for Minecraft Massively Multiplayer Online
If you’ve ever played any kind of MMO, they all have “skills” that a player can train and get better at for better and better benefits. Gontroller is no different.
On Gontroller, there are the skills:
1. Acrobatics
2. Alchemy
3. Archery
4. Axes
5. Excavation
6. Fishing
7. Herbalism
8. Mining
9. Repair
10. Swords
11. Taming
12. Woodcutting

At any time in game, you can do /skillname to see information on that skill. For instance, doing /fishing will give you your current level, how much xp you need to get to the next level, and some extra information about fishing in general.
Also at any time, while training mcmmo (excluding the mob arena) you have a chance to get a “Hero Helmet” which is decently valuable! (See Hero Armor Section later)
I’ll discuss, in this order, what the skills are good for, how to train them, and some of the best ways (I’ve found) to train them​

Last edited:

THExMist

Staff
Admin
Dec 5, 2013
IGN
THExMist
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
1. Acrobatics (acro for short)
Now, acrobatics is simply a skill that helps you take less falling damage whenever you fall.​
You train acro by falling and landing (a distance far enough to take damage) repetitively.​
If you have access to the side skill “dodge” (that you get from getting certain ranks or from /gt prizes) you can also train acro by simply pvping.​
“Dodge” is a side skill that lets you have a percentage to take only half damage from an attack. (the max percentage being a 15% chance to dodge an attack) So every time you dodge, you can get experience (xp) towards training your acro.​
The simplest way to train it if you do not have access to dodge would be to simply make a structure such as this:​

And just continue to run up, fall, run up, fall again, etc.​
As a side note: After doing this many times within a minute or so, you’ll stop getting experience from it, so do it a few times, then stop and do something else for a while, then return back to this, do it a couple times, then leave again, and repeat!​
Side note: Acro is one of only two skills that max out its usefulness at 1000 instead of 2000. So after you get 1k acro, it doesn’t help to train it because it won’t get any better after that.​
2. Alchemy
Now alchemy is the skill of brewing. You train it by, who would’ve guessed, brewing :p
The Higher your alchemy is, the faster you’ll brew ingredients, and you’ll have access to brew different kinds of potions that are not in the regular vanilla Minecraft.​
More info on how to brew here:​
The best way (currently) to brew potions is to:​
Step 1: Put 3 water bottles into a brewing stand​
Step 2: A nether wart​
Step 3: A fermented Spider Eye​
Step 4: Put in a gunpowder (So you now have a splash potion of weakness)​
(Don’t remove the potions)​
Step 5: Put in a redstone​
Step 6: Put in a glowstone​
Step 7: Repeat, in order, step 5 and 6.​
(So you’re putting in a redstone, then glowstone, then redstone, then glowstone, etc.​
This is the only potion this “trick” works with, so trying it with anything else will not work.​
This will give you alchemy experience that’s easy to train without wasting ingredients, money, and time.​
3. Archery
Archery is just the skill that provides extra damage when you use a bow in combat.​
You train it by just using a bow and arrows in combat.​
This is a pretty straightforward skill that is best trained in the Mob Arenas with the Archery class.​
Stay out of range of monsters, and shoot them, and train! :p
4. Axes
Axes is a combat skill that focuses on doing damage to another players armor instead of their health, thereby making their armor break faster. You train it by simply pvping with an axe instead of a sword. The axe does less health damage than a sword, but it hurts the armor more (as mentioned before)​
An easy way to train this would be to choose the Berserker class in Mob Arena to fight with.​
5. Excavation
Excavation is digging with a shovel. You train it with…digging with a shovel :p
The higher your exaction skill gets the longer your giga drill gets. (Giga drill lets you dig 3 times faster and get 3 times xp for a limited amount of time)​
As well as the higher your excavation gets, the more random items you get from digging.​
You can get diamonds, soul sand, webs, gunpowder, glowstone, and a few other random small items. More info here: http://mcmmo.wikia.com/wiki/Excavation
6. Fishing
Fishing is the skill of fishing with a rod. In addition to always catching fish, you also have a chance to fish up armor and tools (what kind like leather, iron, etc. depends on your level). In addition to the fish biting faster on Gontroller than vanilla, you also have a chance to fish up hero items or Spawners. You have a chance to catch them at any time, but it is a very low chance that increases slightly every time your fishing skill goes up. My personal recommendation to leveling up fishing is to “fish with sound”.​
What I mean by this is that everytime your rod gets a bite, it makes a splashing sound. So, because you don’t actually have to look at the screen to know when you get a bite (because of the splash sound) you can watch youtube or Netflix or do anything really, just as long as you reel your rod back in to catch the fish whenever you hear the splashing sound.​
This way, you can watch a TV show that you’ve been wanting to watch, or read a book, or anything because you just have to listen to the sound.​
Side note: With increased fishing levels, you will start to get extra hunger bars filled than normal when eating cooked fish.​
All you have to do is make a very small window to be able to control the rod, and BAM! You’re on your way to getting 2k fishing already :p
7. Herbalism
Herbalism is the skill of harvesting crops (scane, nether war, wheat, etc.)​
You train herbalism by collecting any of these crops once they’re finished growing.​
And herbalism is used for getting extra crop drops. So at 2k herbalism you have a 75% chance to double the amount of crop you planted back. (so you break 1 scane, you have a chance to get 2 back)​
As well as you getting extra hunger bars filled when eating crop related foods such as carrots or bread.​
One of the best ways to train herbalism is to make the efficient scane farm I mentioned previously quite large, (1x1 chunk is fine, just make it more than 1 level) then just run through the different levels and clear out the top 2 of the 3 tall fully grown scane. (That way you get herbalism and scane as well as not having to replant the bottom scane)​
8. Mining
Mining is the skill of digging with a pickaxe.​
Mining is essentially the same thing as excavation as its Super breaker also gives 3x mining and double drop chances, but as a side benefit, at level 1000 mining, you stop taking damage AND knockback from TNT. So after you get 1k mining, fear TNT no more :p
My suggestion to train mining is to find some hero pickaxes, and find an endstone biome and just dig all of the endstone out of it. Endstone gives a great amount of xp as well as being decently valuable to sell to other players. (or to keep for yourself and make your base out of it)​
9. Repair
Repair is probably the most used skill within the game, giving players the ability to repair their armor (especially ones with good enchantments) and tools instead of making new ones. It is trained by repairing armor by right clicking an emerald block (available at /shop) whilst holding broken armor, and having the materials that would go into said armor.​
So for instance, if I have a damaged Diamond chest plate I want to repair I have to right click on an emerald block holding the diamond chest plate in my hand while having some diamonds in my inventory.​
Simple as that.​
The best way I’ve found so far is to get some extra armor you have, and stand next to a cactus to break your armor slowly while having a Regen 1 potion constantly going (so you don’t die). Whenever the armor is about to break, you get off of the cactus, repair it, then repeat until you feel like stopping.​
However, it is recommended that you not try to repair your armor with good enchantments until you have a very high repair level as you have a very very low chance to keep your enchantments until then.​
More info on repair here: http://mcmmo.wikia.com/wiki/Repair
10. Swords
Swords is most likely the best combat skill there is. You train it by simply using a swords in pvp (or mobarena) and the reason swords is so good, is because of the counter attacks.​
Counter attacks reflect 33.33% of damage taken, back at whoever attacked you. (even when not blocking)​
This means that when in 1v1, it makes a fight much much easier if you have a decently higher swords level than your opponent simply because you counter attack more, and thereby do more damage to the enemy than he does to you.​
It’s quite a straightforward skill, so it doesn’t take much explanation, but more info is here:http://mcmmo.wikia.com/wiki/Swords
11. Taming
Taming is perhaps one of the most interesting skills.​
It is trained by taming animals as well as when your wolves do damage to an enemy while in PvP.​
It is useful because with every level your taming increases, your wolves will do more damage, and will unlock new abilities such as fire resistance, heal while attacking, and more.​
It is definitely one of the slowest skills to train, but my recommendations for training it are to either:​
A. Go to the Pinacle Mob Arena by yourself (solo) as the Tank class, and hit every monster once with your fists (making your wolves attack that monster) to get xp.​
Side Note: while fighting the bosses, go under the wooden bridge that’s in the water to protect yourself from the bosses fire attack, and its throwing attack.​
or B. go either North or South of spawn where key holders spawn with around a dozen wolves and some splash speed extended (to throw onto your wolves making them faster).​
And every time a key holder spawns hit it with your fist to force your wolves to attack them thereby getting taming xp. While this does allow you the chance to get keys, which are valuable, it also opens up the risk of your wolves getting killed by other players.​
Side Note: If a Key Holder Boss appears, feed all your wolves steak so they make baby wolves, then attack the boss. The boss will kill your adult wolves, but your baby wolves are too small, and the boss cannot target it correctly, thereby giving you free damage on the boss from the baby wolves.​
More info on Taming here: http://mcmmo.wikia.com/wiki/Taming
12. Woodcutting
Woodcutting is without a doubt probably the most useless skill of the bunch.​
Woodcutting is trained by cutting down trees and it gives you a chance to get double drops from the trees. However, since nearly all people just buy logs from shop since it’s so cheap, but it is still a skill to train, and I’ll tell you the best way how.​
Step 1: Buy Mycelium from shop​
Step2: Make a floor of Mycelium decently sized​
Step 3: Plant Red Mushrooms down​
Step 4: Make them instantly grow by applying bone meal to them​
Step 5: Cut down your new giant mushroom with an axe​
Step 6: Repeat steps 1-5 for easy woodcutting xp.​
Giant Mushroom blocks give the same amount of xp as logs do when broken, but mushrooms blocks instantly break, making it excellent to train with.​
I won’t go too in-depth with woodcutting since it’s rarely used, but more info may be found here:http://mcmmo.wikia.com/wiki/Woodcutting

THExMist

Staff
Admin
Dec 5, 2013
IGN
THExMist
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
V. Gontroller Helpers
This is a little extra info about staff that may not be fully explained to newer players.
Now, Helpers are any person with the tag [Helper] in chat. There are a few different kinds of staff in general though.
The order of power of staff is Helper, Helper+, Mods, Admins, then Owners.
Helpers have the ability to enforce Gontrollers rules.
Usually monitoring chat for racism, account selling, answering new players’ questions, middleman, etc. These helpers only have the power to mute players. (They still are to be respected as they can still talk to higher staff if you’re doing something naughty) After helper there is helper+.
Helper+ are a more trusted/older members of Gontroller that have been promoted to their current position. They have all the powers and responsibilities of helper but they have the power to ban up to 30 days I believe.
There is only a few Mods and 1 Admin. The mod being Venus2013, Dat_Sweater, and wolfywolfypower and the Admin being 1092CQ. Now these guys work more behind the scenes preventing cheating, improving the game for players, and can perm ban as well as anything else they want. The can do anything they want basically. (But don’t freak out, they are nice people and won’t abuse you :p)
The two owners are Bestle and Skeggs.
Naturally these two can do anything in-game, but they do different things for the server. Bestle does more of the coding and server-side issues while Skeggs looks over Ban Reports/Appeals as well as handles problems with purchases.
All staff are not allowed to scam nor betray or they get banned, so you can trust them fully.
And if you ever want to be a part of the Gontroller community, staff applications open up every few months here: http://www.gontroller.com/community/forums/staff-applications.6/
VI. Scammers
Scammers are untrustworthy people that lie to players to gain profit.
An example of scamming would be if you are going to trade 64 dirt to another player to get, in return, 32 sand. Once you give him the dirt, he leaves without giving you your payment. This is scamming.
It’s unfortunate for the person getting scammed, but have no fear!
And while scamming is allowed on this server, I’m here to give you a few tips to spot scammers so you can remain scammer free.
When doing a trade for very valuable items, ask a Staff member to middleman. If the person will not agree to a middleman, or does not follow through with giving staff the items once they have agreed to a middle man is usually a scammer.
(MiddleMan-ing is when both players give their items to a member of staff which then gives each player their payment to be sure no one is scammed)
Another tell that a person might be a scammer is if they want you to teleport to them with items of value. They could be wanting to do a trade, or they could say “TP for Free Raid! Bring Armor, there are still guys here!” When wanting to do a trade with someone, tell them to teleport to a Spawn Warp such as /warp academy, /warp maze1, or /warp woolshop. Pvp is disabled in all of these areas, so it’s perfectly safe.
These are the rules I play by to keep myself from being scammed, but I'm sure others will find out more ways c:
VII. Lottery/Bar
The Lottery and the Bar are both means of Gambling inside the server.
Going to the bar is going to /mart, then walking up to the villages to get a drink. There are many drinks, each costing different amount of money. No matter which drink you get, you have a 45/100 percent chance to get double what you bought the drink for. So if you buy a 10,000 dollar drink, you have a 45% chance of getting 20,000 dollars back.
If you win, it’ll say something along the lines of “You can certainly handle your drink! Here’s a prizes of $20,000!” but if you lose, you’ll get the Nausea potion effect for a few seconds (as well as having lost the money you put in to buy the drink)
Example of Both Losing and Winning:

The lottery works in a very different way however.
Every 2 hours, a lottery is held. Anytime during those two hours, you can buy lottery tickets for $500 dollars each (up to a max of 200 tickets) for a chance to win the lottery. How much you have a chance to win depends on how many people buy tickets. So if only 3 people buy 1 ticket in the entire two hours, each person will have a 33% chance of winning around $1350.
Simply put, players buy lottery tickets, and the server will choose a random ticket, and whoever holds that ticket, wins the money every player that entered the lottery put into it. That simple.
(The command to buy tickets is /lottery buy 1 or /lottery buy 5, etc. ) or to just simply see how much money is currently in the pot, do /lot.
VIII. Gbay
(As a side note: You’ll need 250 dollars to pay to the auction house to start an auction)
Gbay is simply an auction. Any player can put items (not all items though) up for auction that others players bid on and the highest bidder wins and you get 90% of what that player paid for it. (The Server takes 10% tax for the auction)
You put up items in auction by typing in
/gbay s [number of whatever you want to sell] [Starting price][incrementing price] [time in seconds]
So for example, I’m holding 32 diamonds in my hand and I want to put them in auction for 30 seconds, with a starting price of 1000, and an incrementing price of 100. So, I would type
/gbay s 32 1000 100 30
Sounds confusing, but it’s quite simple.
As another side note: You can type in /gbay c to cancel an auction. However, if half the auction time has passed, you cannot cancel the auction
IX. Key Holders/Emerald chest
Key Holders are Mobs that are located North of /spawn under the castle looking thing. They look like skeletons with armor and a sword. Each one has a very very small chance of dropping either a Tooth Key or a Loop key.
Key Holder Bosses will also Spawn where Regular Key Holders do, and although they are much harder to kill, and pack a much bigger punch, they offer a 33% chance of dropping a key.
As a personal tip, the safest way I’ve found to kill a Key Holder Boss is to get a decent distance from it (far enough so it won’t run after you) then just shoot it with your bow until it dies.
Simple, safe, effective.
Both a Tooth key and a Loop key are needed to create an Emerald (Complete) Key. This key can then be used to unlock and open the Emerald Chest. This chest gives an instant 50,000 to the player that opened it, as well give you random loot, with a chance to get VERY valuable items such as a creeper egg and beacons.
An example chest is here:​

As a side note: Keys cannot be stored in Enderchests and they also cannot be in a players inventory when they log out (or they get deleted). (This includes during restarts every few hours)
A quite New addition to this are ENCHANTED Emerald keys.
These keys are crafted with Emerald Crystals (Which have a small chance of being Obtained on wave 30 and 36 in Mobarenas), a complete key, and 6 God (or Notch) Apples.
Recipe is here:​

When using this key to open the Emerald chest, that player get an instant 75,000 dollars as well as having DOUBLE the chance to get the best items from these chests. (Creeper eggs, beacons, spawners, ect.)​

Last edited:

THExMist

Staff
Admin
Dec 5, 2013
IGN
THExMist
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
X. Mob Arena
Mob Arenas are exactly what they sound like. They are arenas in which you fight mobs.​
There are 4 arenas, Pinacle, Spider, Cave, and Village, each offering different Challenges and Rewards.​
And within each Arena, you can choose from 1 of 6 classes.​
You can choose Warrior, Tank, Archer, Chemist, Berserker, and Hunter.​
A warrior is a standard Melee class for up-close fighting, it offers this:​

The Tank is a Melee class that summons 5 invincible wolves to fight with you, but the drawback is that it’s sword is not as strong as a warriors. It offers this:​

An Archer is a Distance fighter that has infinite arrows to shoot at the enemy from a distance, but as a drawback, it has weak armor, and can easily be killed. It offers this:​

A Chemist is a support class that focuses on healing your teammates more than direct damage. These are necessary to get to the higher waves of mob arenas, but are weak and must be protected. It offers this:​

A Berserker is another melee fighter that chooses to wield an Axe as opposed to a sword. This class focuses on short periods of doing/taking a lot of damage as opposed to the warrior’s constant, calmer fighting style. It offers this:​

A hunter is a mixture of both a Warrior and an Archer. It has decent armor, a good sword, and a bow with some arrows, to allow both long range, and short range fighting. However, as it’s draw back, it is a more exclusive class that is only available from /gt prizes for 600 gt tokens, or as a random prizes from voting. It offers this:​

Choose whichever class you feel most comfortable with, or whichever class that offers the skill you want to train.​
XI. Staffs/Tokens
Staffs are a Gontroller Mod that allows players an easy way to get potion effects without the clutter of carrying every potion in your inventory. There are currently 4 kinds of staffs. There are Strength II staffs, Speed II staffs, Regen II staffs, and Poison 2 Staffs.​
You create each staff by using 2 sticks, and 1 of the potion is it named after, so you create a Strength II potion like this:​

It costs 2 tokens to use.​
And you create Poison staffs like this:​

Poison staffs cost 4 tokens because they affect every player around you (That’s not an ally/truce or yourself) with the poison 2 effect for around 30 seconds.​
--​
Now, GT tokens, or tokens for short, are obtained mostly by voting for the server athttp://www.gontroller.com/community/pages/vote/
And are used to activate staffs, enchant armor, or get things from /gt prizes.​
Info on enchanting armor with tokens can be found by doing /gt enchant help in-game.​
You can also randomly have a chance to find a Gontroller token while fighting mobs.​

THExMist

Staff
Admin
Dec 5, 2013
IGN
THExMist
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
XII. Hero Armor
Hero Armor is a relatively new concept. Each piece of Hero Armor has, by default, Protection IV, Unbreaking III, in addition to their own enchants, and showing the lore of who first discovered that certain piece.
The Hero Helm Gives an Extra 10 Health (5 Hearts) while wearing it.
It is obtained by training mcmmo (outside of the Mob Arena) and it is the most common piece of hero armor.
---
The Hero Chestplate is the rarest piece of hero armor, giving the player an extra 10 health like the Hero Helm, except it is obtained by a different method.
The Hero Chestplate can only be gotten by picking up lava with buckets. Every time you try to pick up lava with your bucket it will turn into cobblestone and drop and your feet, but every time you do this, you have a small chance of getting the Hero Chestplate as a reward.
---
The Hero Leggings give the player wearing them a permanent 30% attack boost (While wearing them of course)
This is obtained by killing key holders at either North or South of Spawn. Every time you kill one, you have a small chance of them dropping the hero leggings.
-
The Hero Boots also give the player wearing them a 30% attack boost, but they are only obtained by enchanting armor inside an Enchanting table.
Side Note: You have to enchant the minimum of 5 levels to have a chance to get Hero Boots, with the chances of getting the boots increasing the higher level you enchant.
This is very valuable armor that should only be used when you really, really, want to mess someone up :p
XIII. General Money Making
I had originally intended to make a nice Chapter here explaining some of the way to make money, but it seems like someone beat me to it by a couple hours!
This is Fazor99’s Thread on making money this map:http://www.gontroller.com/community/threads/7-0-money-making-guide.47536/
And since he did such a nice job, I’ll continue to the next Section :p
XIV. Mods
This section is just a very small suggestion from myself to suggest what Mods that I enjoy and help me out a lot on this Server.
Armor status, to see your armor durability
Potion Effects, To see what effects you are currently being influenced by
DirectionHUD, to see what direction you’re looking easily
MineMenu, a simple macro command inside Minecraft that lets you set up chat macros such as /tpaccept, /back, or /bp.
Map Writer, a minimap that lets you see the land from above, as well as set way points
And finally Optifine to speed up your experience and improve performance issues with Minecraft.
And Last but not least
XV. Personal Tips
These are just some inside tips from a player that has been playing on this server for over 2 years and they are in no particular order.
1. Never Scam or Betray, it ruins your reputation on the server making you less likely to get into good factions and it’s simply not worth it. I promise you that in the long run you’ll make more money if you keep it legit.
2. Try to be respectful to other players, as in, don’t talk shit a lot, but don’t let them forget you can throw a punch every once in a while ;)
3. Do your research on players and always be watchful for Betrayals in your faction, I can’t tell you how many times that people believed that wouldn't be betrayed by their friends and lost everything.
4. Try to be good very balanced, as in, be good at Pvping, Building, and Cannoning, but pick 1 and become the best at it. Not only will this make you seem like a great player, it will mold you into a great player over time as you learn more and more about the game.
5. Never type “mc.” In-game haha If you do it twice you’ll be auto-banned by the console for Advertising. You can appeal and get unbanned, but you’ll still likely have to wait a few days xD
6. Try to be in a faction that will work as hard (or as little) as yourself. You don’t want to be the only person in a faction doing work, and you don’t want to be the only persona NOT doing work by the same coin.
7. Never think you’re unraidable. So many factions make this mistake, get comfortable, then stop checking their walls for holes. Always be on your toes, always be alert, and always check those walls!

8. Have fun :p

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 people

SimonePlays

Feb 19, 2014
IGN
SimonePlays
Faction
ABlock
Votes
lord malgosh where do you find the time to do this

Modso

Nov 29, 2013
IGN
modso
Faction
Savage
Votes
Damn mist you weren't kidding you went all out on this. That kid should get his comment removed so it doesn't split up though. Lol nice thread ngl keep up your helper skills m9 maybe you'll get ADMIN :p

hock3ystar69

Jul 10, 2013
Utah
IGN
Hock3ystar
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
Good job but if I may ask how long did you spend on making this thread?

TBV

Pro Member
Nov 30, 2013
US
IGN
swiftdart5
Faction
Raw
Votes
Tip #1 Don't have a skype
Tip #2 Avoid using skype
Tip #3 Change ip often
Tip #4 Don't talk about anyone. Your router may break _Med_ EZv
Tip #5 Always blame it on lag and visual glitches.
Tip #6[Forums] Post repetitive troll threads.
Tip #7[Forums] Make tons of top faction threads to be entertained
-ur nan Tbveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Reactions: 6 people

GomezHD

Jun 25, 2014
IGN
GomezHD
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
the amount of time that u have on ur hands...like if i attempted to make one of these i would get to about the 2nd paragraph then kill myself. dood its minecraft y u make these things lol

Twizzler_

Pro Member
Jul 7, 2013
Norway
IGN
Twizzler_
Faction
Spoobies
Votes
Soooooo you tell everyone the alchemy trick that I discovered with the legendary Witherbrine_ and don't even bother to tag me in this post or thank me for releasing it to you?