Naurus Jobs

Harry smith

Aug 14, 2015
IGN
Specialani
Faction
jony
Hi its me nauru
I'm looking for jobs from factions. I want jobs like base watching or base sitting like if someone goes on holiday i will take care of their base and all their belongings.
I am willing to also do jobs like faction management jobs where i will manage the faction and give everyone inside of the faction cool names and also assign them sub jobs. I may be managing multiply factions at a time though so don't expect any sudden changes you will need to wait at least 1-3 business days for a reply for me to update various things i have done and also update my spreadsheet(backup).

Most of my experience lies in these areas but i will also take other jobs for example on another server i would join a faction and be an undercover agent and provide details about players such as their wealth play times and various illegal activities such as hacking. I will also provide advice onthings such as how to mine correctly and legal advice on ban reports ect. (I will do pretty much any job these are just examples in case this applies to you)

Anyways thanks for reading my thread i look forward to working with many of you in the future have a fantastic day!

Ps you can contact me at (alienfreaks21@gmail.com) for further business en queries.

Glitch_Sack

Pro Member
Apr 16, 2013
fegitland
IGN
Glitch_Sack
Faction
RepTicon
Votes
sup dog my NIGGAAAHH

so yes, why do you have cactus on your profile pic haha???

yes hello
so to get a job, first you gotta chillax okay?
then find a good spot, grab dem seeds, make it wet and shit, use a tool to get it and and muddy and PLANT DA SEED

hope u enjoyed, rate comment subscribe and PEACE!

stickynuby

Sep 7, 2013
IGN
stickynuby
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
Hired! You first day is tomorrow, Bring your iron armor with you!

Trav

Jun 3, 2013
Michigan
IGN
Trav_da_man
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
Yooo wtf is this lmao @rtr i found another wall checker slave for the fac man!!

Harry smith

Aug 14, 2015
IGN
Specialani
Faction
jony
Hired! You first day is tomorrow, Bring your iron armor with you!
Please contact me by email so we can further discuss payment opitions/jobs you actually want done also i have better armour but if you want iron in sure that can be arranged.

Harry smith

Aug 14, 2015
IGN
Specialani
Faction
jony
Yooo wtf is this lmao @rtr i found another wall checker slave for the fac man!!
Im very interested in this job thank you for replying im very busy at the moment with the huge influx of people but i can get to you soon.

Harry smith

Aug 14, 2015
IGN
Specialani
Faction
jony
sup dog my NIGGAAAHH

so yes, why do you have cactus on your profile pic haha???

yes hello
so to get a job, first you gotta chillax okay?
then find a good spot, grab dem seeds, make it wet and shit, use a tool to get it and and muddy and PLANT DA SEED

hope u enjoyed, rate comment subscribe and PEACE!
are you retarded? Please get off my thread

Harry smith

Aug 14, 2015
IGN
Specialani
Faction
jony
Fuck an ogre you nigger
EXCUSE me I'm not a "nigger" im a respectable minecraft player and this language will not be tolerate on this thread @admin please ban this man from my thread thank you

10CPS

Legendary Member
Jul 14, 2014
IGN
10CPS
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
EXCUSE me I'm not a "nigger" im a respectable minecraft player and this language will not be tolerate on this thread @admin please ban this man from my thread thank you
I'll dox u nigger