Nostalgia Guide (2) - Top 10 Players of Alltime ?

lunaetic

Dec 25, 2013
IGN
lunaetic
Faction
Hoarders
Votes
I've got a vague idea for most of who's on mine, trying to look at it in some objective fashion.
The list is pretty cute. Might share it later, idk.

Yall don't have the balls to be fanboys, or this thread would be littered with epic names.

I'd hate it if High snuck into that 10 spot somehow, but I got a strange feelin he might be one of the 3 or 4 spots not locked up yet. Def bigger names out there :D
lil help?

• Angry
Reactions: High_Soci3ty

High_Soci3ty

Twitch
Feb 9, 2013
IGN
High_Soci3ty
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
I've got a vague idea for most of who's on mine, trying to look at it in some objective fashion.
The list is pretty cute. Might share it later, idk.

Yall don't have the balls to be fanboys, or this thread would be littered with epic names.

I'd hate it if High snuck into that 10 spot somehow, but I got a strange feelin he might be one of the 3 or 4 spots not locked up yet. Def bigger names out there :D
lil help?
The audacity to even think there is bigger names then mine! Yall running your mouths with this disrespect now, but back then none of you would say a hateful word

Reactions: Kachow

towers52

Pro Member
Jun 21, 2013
IGN
towers52
Faction
raw
Votes
no particular order of greatness:

-xxkron/_vexus ban evading that got swept under the carpet
-sebtheseaslug/dat_fatass ban evading that got swept under the carpet
-annie4u
-kayora/he she it
-evilaim
-anyone from britannia
-ianbuchan (for the best trapper award) truly deserved sitting afk in spawn all day
-tigersleep/flagstad then removing his ban appeal
-hitzzz aka infinitygamer007 best glitcher

honestly the GOATS of gontroller

special mentions:
king of gontroller - @Rhyno2000
deserved award winner -@High_Soci3ty
and the brains of gontroller -@BrandonDao
most helpful/friendliness - @swiftdart5

Last edited:

lunaetic

Dec 25, 2013
IGN
lunaetic
Faction
Hoarders
Votes
Who ya got yer money on in a best 2 outta 3 rock, paper, scissors between KingTundra and Ajayy_nV?

lunaetic

Dec 25, 2013
IGN
lunaetic
Faction
Hoarders
Votes
Last edited:

Sane

Apr 4, 2019
IGN
SaneSpirit
I mean, whats the criteria? I would say objectively I would start with a few like Lein and Beingsad. I would throw Carter246 up there as well. Oh and who can forget the man, the myth, the legend, Manserk.

lunaetic

Dec 25, 2013
IGN
lunaetic
Faction
Hoarders
Votes
nice forum signature cool guy
expected that people dont appreciate the stuff swift/high has done for gontroller, creator of the ac130 but ofc others would argue someone else did it:cool:
You know u love my lil 6.0 highlight reel memorial
And hey, I mean, not every name is squeeky clean... Would still be dumb to pretend guys like Tiger Woods or Michael Vick for example weren't objectively "great".

I mean, whats the criteria?
Carter246
and who can forget the man, the myth, the legend, Manserk.
Indeed.
idk, but I like this minigame of naming 2 awesome people more than the original premise

Last edited:

Sane

Apr 4, 2019
IGN
SaneSpirit
You know u love my lil 6.0 highlight reel memorial
And hey, I mean, not every name is squeeky clean... Would still be dumb to pretend guys like Tiger or Michael Vick for example weren't objectively "great".

Indeed.
idk, but I like this minigame of naming 2 awesome people more than the original premise
Well I mean, Manserk was like the Trump of Gontroller money wise. He ran that shit, especially early early Gontroller.

Reactions: Rhyno2000

1092CQ

Cake
Staff
Admin
Dec 23, 2012
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
IGN
1092CQ
Faction
HouseofLegends
Votes
Well I mean, Manserk was like the Trump of Gontroller money wise. He ran that shit, especially early early Gontroller.
You know, there was a time many years ago that we actually considered making a sort of in-game trading card system based on past events, players and Factions. We never got far with it and dropped the idea entirely but some of the things we had inspired the Relics system we added onto Vaelox.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/141umPL25JDeKrTKOYv4W-tsmZVIGEzRfbZSnlHgMnDI/edit#gid=0

Kachow

Staff
Helper+
May 5, 2013
Canada
IGN
kachow19
Faction
nidc
Votes
You know, there was a time many years ago that we actually considered making a sort of in-game trading card system based on past events, players and Factions. We never got far with it and dropped the idea entirely but some of the things we had inspired the Relics system we added onto Vaelox.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/141umPL25JDeKrTKOYv4W-tsmZVIGEzRfbZSnlHgMnDI/edit#gid=0
I love how Delta was classified as common, the only one of all the staff members.

Also, the one time I created a ban appeal it was accepted by Zaxby. :cool:

• Cake
Reactions: 1092CQ and lunaetic

Sane

Apr 4, 2019
IGN
SaneSpirit
Reactions: Walrus_Chuck

lunaetic

Dec 25, 2013
IGN
lunaetic
Faction
Hoarders
Votes
No disrespect to like 50 or so other people, but no one was more exciting to recruit than Slime_maker408.
I'd be kinda unqualified to name pvper's, but omz1 fuckin ravaged me and a couple other people over 'n over while we raided his lil solo base.

Last edited: