lunaetic

Dec 25, 2013
IGN
lunaetic
Faction
Hoarders
Votes
opcow
Wilderness (zero betrayals, despite a robust yet very lax recruitment policy)
13/12ths (also known as a baker's dozen)
6thNation (OG and that one raid)
EE (basically the Golden State Warriors or the Avengers)
HoL (pretty much ran shit for awhile)
Conquer (raiding videos and excessive walls)
246team (impressive for just a handful of people)

[ <3 Lostwoods ]
(just one guy's opinion, and i may well have forgotten someone)

lunaetic

Dec 25, 2013
IGN
lunaetic
Faction
Hoarders
Votes
lol, they "ran" the server because they were all staff.. a bunch of no name factions were better than them at raiding (what factions Is all about)
ooo totally disagree with that thing in the parenthesis. It's at the top of the list forsure, but there's other ways to dominate the game.

1092CQ

Cake
Staff
Admin
Dec 23, 2012
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
IGN
1092CQ
Faction
HouseofLegends
Votes
ooo totally disagree with that thing in the parenthesis. It's at the top of the list forsure, but there's other ways to dominate the game.
I mean, we sucked completely but we had a fun time. If anything the faction became better / more skilled after I stopped being involved.... perhaps I was the useless cog in the system all along. :(

maxia532

Jan 18, 2013
I mean, we sucked completely but we had a fun time. If anything the faction became better / more skilled after I stopped being involved.... perhaps I was the useless cog in the system all along. :(
How about we reminisce over when a respectable faction would be cannoning Hol and Carl here would use his admin abilities to fly and fix the walls. Oh, and how HoL members were blatantly autofishing and Sir Carl the 10th did nothing about it, yet had the audacity to ban everyone else who wasn't part of HoL for doing the same thing. Corruptest mod in the server of all time, and is the reason why many loyal players who'd been on the server since day 1 fucked off.

1092CQ

Cake
Staff
Admin
Dec 23, 2012
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
IGN
1092CQ
Faction
HouseofLegends
Votes
How about we reminisce over when a respectable faction would be cannoning Hol and Carl here would use his admin abilities to fly and fix the walls.
I mean, this simply never happened? And considering you were banned before I was ever promoted to admin (based on your past ban appeals), I assume you're just jumping on the bandwagon but if you have any proof of this, let me know (I assume someone would have recorded it, considering all the raid videos out there).

Perhaps I'm the one misremembering. There were certainly times I would fly about and mess around with Factions, but that was never just HOL and it was never simply helping patch raids. It is always important to me to spend time with different players and factions on whatever they are doing about the server to help keep in touch with the community and give people a chance to reach out with questions or issues.

Oh, and how HoL members were blatantly autofishing and Sir Carl the 10th did nothing about it, yet had the audacity to ban everyone else who wasn't part of HoL for doing the same thing.
Any specific examples? I'd love to see some reports that I misjudged or messed up on so I can improve.

Sure, nobody is perfect but I certainly tried to avoid being bias as much as possible, even if you think I failed at that.

Chosen

Apr 27, 2013
IGN
Chzn
Faction
Nexus
Votes
I think 5 is a pretty small number, and without Spoobies up there it feels wrong.

lunaetic

Dec 25, 2013
IGN
lunaetic
Faction
Hoarders
Votes
Luna are you playing this map? Its paulofduty btw new name now
Nah I really cant (internet is trash, among other reasons). Good to see ya around tho buddy.

I think 5 is a pretty small number, and without Spoobies up there it feels wrong.
Had it been a top 10, rwc woulda been on it.
The one night I stayed at those other guys' hotel, I was murdered while patrons and staff just watched. 2 outta 5 stars.

swiftdart5

Legendary Member
Feb 4, 2013
IGN
swiftdart5
Faction
Raw
Votes
Is running the server using hacked clients really any better? Didn't think so. :cool:
Every faction listed here had been players using hacked clients. Including HOL and Aliens don’t single your enemies out because you are stupid enough to share your account information with others. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: towers52