High_Soci3ty

Twitch
Feb 9, 2013
IGN
High_Soci3ty
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
The audacity of not adding frost or getswatted is insane. If you checked /f top were number one by huge margins. We all raided, all could pvp, and had the hottest memebers in each age group. It is impractical and perhaps embarrassing that you didn't add such a prestigious faction to the list.

Reactions: Chosen and lunaetic

swiftdart5

Legendary Member
Feb 4, 2013
IGN
swiftdart5
Faction
Raw
Votes
The audacity of not adding frost or getswatted is insane. If you checked /f top were number one by huge margins. We all raided, all could pvp, and had the hottest memebers in each age group. It is impractical and perhaps embarrassing that you didn't add such a prestigious faction to the list.
Don’t be angry that an OG forgot to add the newgen faction Frost

Reactions: Solvoc and lunaetic

swiftdart5

Legendary Member
Feb 4, 2013
IGN
swiftdart5
Faction
Raw
Votes
At least we didn't have to hack to stay relevant.
Because Frost was never relevant.. played at a time where the real competition was long gone

Not to mention Frost had literally developed their own hacked client

Reactions: Solvoc

towers52

Pro Member
Jun 21, 2013
IGN
towers52
Faction
raw
Votes
Is running the server using hacked clients really any better? Didn't think so. :cool:
expected response from someone that cant even look after his own minecraft account,
im sure hol was such a legit faction, not like they invited every well known ban evader on the server:p
hol = trash faction full of nerds/egirls/ban evaders /thread

High_Soci3ty

Twitch
Feb 9, 2013
IGN
High_Soci3ty
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
Because Frost was never relevant.. played at a time where the real competition was long gone

Not to mention Frost had literally developed their own hacked client
Matt was making money moves! We WOULD never hack on such a prestigious server like Gontroller!

Barney

Staff
Admin
Jul 22, 2013
Spoobies Hotel
IGN
Barney
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
Every faction listed here had been players using hacked clients. Including HOL and Aliens don’t single your enemies out because you are stupid enough to share your account information with others. LOL
expected response from someone that cant even look after his own minecraft account,
im sure hol was such a legit faction, not like they invited every well known ban evader on the server:p
hol = trash faction full of nerds/egirls/ban evaders /thread
Oh did I make you guys mad? I'm sorry, I imagine being me for an hour and being in the spotlight must have been an unforgettable experience.

It's alright, I know GT shut down before you guys were able to become relevant for something other than cheating, there's always a next time!

Signed by the one and only mineman to undermine HOL and get away with it, BarneyHD.

swiftdart5

Legendary Member
Feb 4, 2013
IGN
swiftdart5
Faction
Raw
Votes
Oh did I make you guys mad? I'm sorry, I imagine being me for an hour and being in the spotlight must have been an unforgettable experience.

It's alright, I know GT shut down before you guys were able to become relevant for something other than cheating, there's always a next time!

Signed by the one and only mineman to undermine HOL and get away with it, BarneyHD.
I think you’re upset no faction you were ever in was relevant for anything other than pixel art.

Like I said every faction cheated including yours. EE had much more influence than any faction you were in (including those Frost kids)... I do however applaud you for giving up your account information to allow us to become even more relevant. You must understand why this was confusing to us Riley, a helper who had dedicated so much class time to their faction just to throw it all away!

Barney

Staff
Admin
Jul 22, 2013
Spoobies Hotel
IGN
Barney
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
I think you’re upset no faction you were ever in was relevant for anything other than pixel art.

Like I said every faction cheated including yours. EE had much more influence than any faction you were in (including those Frost kids)... I do however applaud you for giving up your account information to allow us to become even more relevant. You must understand why this was confusing to us Riley, a helper who had dedicated so much class time to their faction just to throw it all away!
You mean the fact that Frost and GS made EE what it was? Pretty sure RAW was the pickup faction if anything out of that group. :D You sure gave a lot of attention to a faction only relevant for pixel art, might as well put it on a resume because you can't keep them out of your mouth and it's 2019.

If I recall you got raided by GregSchwall without them lol.

However the only faction you ever had any success over was HOL so sure, I can agree with you there that they were all about pixel art.

Signed by the one and only mineman to inside HOL and get away with it, BarneyHD.

Last edited:

swiftdart5

Legendary Member
Feb 4, 2013
IGN
swiftdart5
Faction
Raw
Votes
You mean the fact that Frost and GS made EE what it was? Pretty sure RAW was the pickup faction if anything out of that group. :D You sure gave a lot of attention to a faction only relevant for pixel art, might as well put it on a resume because you can't keep them out of your mouth and it's 2019.

However the only faction you ever had any success over was HOL so sure, I can agree with you there that they were all about pixel art.

Signed by the one and only mineman to inside HOL and get away with it, BarneyHD.
LOL, if anything Impact/90k were the pickup factions.. RAW was a huge player in EE, Frost literally came a map or 2 later when the competition was gone. If you ask any real OG EE member who Frost is they would have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. Do I have to link you the videos of the factions EE raided? What the fuck were they feeding you over there in HOL?

Pretty sure I was never raided by that drug addict either, I do however recall Jacob raiding our hoppers every other day because he could never touch our spawners :)

Last edited:

towers52

Pro Member
Jun 21, 2013
IGN
towers52
Faction
raw
Votes

of all the people to talk shit, you're the one lol
im not even going to give you a long response, look at yourself in the mirror now. you're a sad lonely nerd that's biggest life achievement was getting staff on a minecraft server after years of licking carls/other staff members arse
gj barney you're a cool dude

towers52

Pro Member
Jun 21, 2013
IGN
towers52
Faction
raw
Votes
LOL, if anything Impact/90k were the pickup factions.. RAW was a huge player in EE, Frost literally came a map or 2 later when the competition was gone. If you ask any real OG EE member who Frost is they would have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. Do I have to link you the videos of the factions EE raided? What the fuck were they feeding you over there in HOL?

Pretty sure I was never raided by that drug addicted either, I do however recall Jacob raiding our hoppers every other day because he could never touch our spawners :)
no point why you're even trying to talk to him, epitome of a lonely nerd, honestly feel sorry for him

towers52

Pro Member
Jun 21, 2013
IGN
towers52
Faction
raw
Votes
u really think anybody wants to be you? even in your pictures you look like you wanna jump
rofl calm down

blue tie

Barney

Staff
Admin
Jul 22, 2013
Spoobies Hotel
IGN
Barney
Faction
Wilderness
Votes

Pretty sure I was never raided by that drug addicted either, I do however recall Jacob raiding our hoppers every other day because he could never touch our spawners :)
of all the people to talk shit, you're the one lol
im not even going to give you a long response, look at yourself in the mirror now. you're a sad lonely nerd that's biggest life achievement was getting staff on a minecraft server after years of licking carls/other staff members arse
gj barney you're a cool dude
no point why you're even trying to talk to him, epitome of a lonely nerd, honestly feel sorry for him
u really think anybody wants to be you? even in your pictures you look like you wanna jump
rofl calm down

blue tie

I can just picture the dynamic duo in a teamspeak channel planning their responses, off to the personal insults just like old times. I guess some just don't mature with time, I honestly expected better out of 4 years. /shrug

towers52

Pro Member
Jun 21, 2013
IGN
towers52
Faction
raw
Votes

I can just picture the dynamic duo in a teamspeak channel planning their responses, off to the personal insults just like old times. I guess some just don't mature with time, I honestly expected better out of 4 years. /shrug
you keep replying with your twitch emotes embarrassing yourself even more

i can read face expressions very well and yours is something else lol, never seen a more depressed/lonely looking face in my life

honestly feel sad for you lol gonna pull a GS