Admin
Jul 22, 2013
Spoobies Hotel
IGN
Barney
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
You keep replying with your twitch emotes embarrassing yourself even more.

I can read face expressions very well and yours is something else lol. I've never seen a more depressed and lonely looking face in my life.

I
honestly feel sad for you lol, gonna pull a GS.
Let me correct your quote for you so you can sound like an adult, I understand some of us take longer than others.

Carry on.

swiftdart5

Legendary Member
Feb 4, 2013
IGN
swiftdart5
Faction
Raw
Votes
Let me correct your quote for you so you can sound like an adult, I understand some of us take longer than others.

Carry on.
You have corrected someone’s grammar and punctuation on the internet, great work! Argument over, you have won!

lunaetic

Dec 25, 2013
IGN
lunaetic
Faction
Hoarders
Votes
@Syed u seein this banter ^ ?
Classic.

Tho I wouldn't condone or encourage such behavior, Operation Purple Dinosaur was objectively epic from the outside lookin in.

Reactions: Sane and swiftdart5

TBV

Pro Member
Nov 30, 2013
US
IGN
swiftdart5
Faction
Raw
Votes
You mean the fact that Frost and GS made EE what it was? Pretty sure RAW was the pickup faction if anything out of that group. :D You sure gave a lot of attention to a faction only relevant for pixel art, might as well put it on a resume because you can't keep them out of your mouth and it's 2019.

If I recall you got raided by GregSchwall without them lol.

However the only faction you ever had any success over was HOL so sure, I can agree with you there that they were all about pixel art.

Signed by the one and only mineman to inside HOL and get away with it, BarneyHD.
  1. Frost was literally no contribution to anything significant of EE until we all quit
  2. AC-130 was literally all raw members... It was done on swift's test server with 85-90% of it being swift's work
  3. GetSwatted being pinnacle is fairly decent
  4. Impact didnt do fuck all for us besides picking up a few chill guys.
  5. 90k contributed with a lot of really good tools that we took full advantage of after it became a log fest to win.
  6. HOL tried and failed to raid EE so many times it was pathetic.
  7. We also said "Operation Purple Dinosaur" in chat over 3 weeks in advance... The great minds at HOL surely couldnt put 2 and 2 together
You're honestly just talking out of your ass, Barney. You truly dont know anything about how our faction worked(besides your own biased,vilified perception of us). It's sad that you truly care this much about how we overclaimed you with your own ineptitude. Only one's that have any foot to stand on was kinda LostWoods in the fact that the "hardware failure" one week after overclaiming HOL saved them ultimately from getting raided. We literally made a 20 something "woman" have a meltdown on the forums. Fun times. There were so many points of staff bias, it's a wonder we did anything at all.

Signed by a guy who doesn't feel the need to sign every post like a dumbfuck
-TBV. Part of the best faction to ever do it.

Oh yeah, start acting like staff. Internet janitor

Last edited:

Barney

Staff
Admin
Jul 22, 2013
Spoobies Hotel
IGN
Barney
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
  1. Frost was literally no contribution to anything significant of EE until we all quit
  2. AC-130 was literally all raw members... It was done on swift's test server with 85-90% of it being swift's work
  3. GetSwatted being pinnacle is fairly decent
  4. Impact didnt do fuck all for us besides picking up a few chill guys.
  5. 90k contributed with a lot of really good tools that we took full advantage of after it became a log fest to win.
  6. HOL tried and failed to raid EE so many times it was pathetic.
  7. We also said "Operation Purple Dinosaur" in chat over 3 weeks in advance... The great minds at HOL surely couldnt put 2 and 2 together
You're honestly just talking out of your ass, Barney. You truly dont know anything about how our faction worked(besides your own biased,vilified perception of us). It's sad that you truly care this much about how we overclaimed you with your own ineptitude. Only one's that have any foot to stand on was kinda LostWoods in the fact that the "hardware failure" one week after overclaiming HOL saved them ultimately from getting raided. We literally made a 20 something "woman" have a meltdown on the forums. Fun times. There were so many points of staff bias, it's a wonder we did anything at all.

Signed by a guy who doesn't feel the need to sign every post like a dumbfuck
-TBV. Part of the best faction to ever do it.

• Frost was literally no contribution to anything significant of EE until we all quit
  • GetSwatted being pinnacle is fairly decent
A true inside perspective from someone trying to be at the top of the stand when compared to the other factions involved. Frost/GS were the only recognizable members who did anything respectable or notable that can still be remembered today, the others were buried with time. There's my "outside" perspective.
  • AC-130 was literally all raw members... It was done on swift's test server with 85-90% of it being swift's work
The AC-130 I watched at Britannia for like 2 hours with King that was sending sand all over the place? I think this one was cooler, sorry. Probably would have been more recognizable if you had tried that on HOL, I know corner claims were a struggle.
  • HOL tried and failed to raid EE so many times it was pathetic.
I don't recall many HOL raids but I'm not too surprised, pixel art faction after all.
  • We also said "Operation Purple Dinosaur" in chat over 3 weeks in advance... The great minds at HOL surely couldnt put 2 and 2 together
Could have meant anything, couldn't keep my name out of your mouths anyway. The great minds at HOL had to make EE go to extreme lengths to get them, so they got something right. :cool:

"You're honestly just talking out of your ass, Barney. You truly dont know anything about how our faction worked(besides your own biased,vilified perception of us)."

Funny you say that, that can go both ways.

"It's sad that you truly care this much about how we overclaimed you with your own ineptitude."
I've shared it quite a few times over the years, can't complain about someone taking the only possible approach to raiding the pixel art warriors.

"hardware failure" one week after overclaiming HOL"
I think this conspiracy gets me choked up the most when I see it posted, no comment.

The rest isn't really relevant to me so I'll leave it at that. I think if anyone "cares" too much it's the guy sitting in discord saying "unban swift" every few hours knowing it's not going to happen.

I'll get to that once the keyboard warriors move onto 2019, I think the past is still bothering you folks a little too much.

Signed by Internet Janitor and HOL Pixel Art Warrior BarneyHD

Reactions: Mateo

TBV

Pro Member
Nov 30, 2013
US
IGN
swiftdart5
Faction
Raw
Votes
  • Frost was literally no contribution to anything significant of EE until we all quit
  • GetSwatted being pinnacle is fairly decent
A true inside perspective from someone trying to be at the top of the stand when compared to the other factions involved. Frost/GS were the only recognizable members who did anything respectable or notable that can still be remembered today, the others were buried with time. There's my "outside" perspective.
  • AC-130 was literally all raw members... It was done on swift's test server with 85-90% of it being swift's work
The AC-130 I watched at Britannia for like 2 hours with King that was sending sand all over the place? I think this one was cooler, sorry. Probably would have been more recognizable if you had tried that on HOL, I know corner claims were a struggle.
  • HOL tried and failed to raid EE so many times it was pathetic.
I don't recall many HOL raids but I'm not too surprised, pixel art faction after all.
  • We also said "Operation Purple Dinosaur" in chat over 3 weeks in advance... The great minds at HOL surely couldnt put 2 and 2 together
Could have meant anything, couldn't keep my name out of your mouths anyway. The great minds at HOL had to make EE go to extreme lengths to get them, so they got something right. :cool:

"You're honestly just talking out of your ass, Barney. You truly dont know anything about how our faction worked(besides your own biased,vilified perception of us)."

Funny you say that, that can go both ways.

"It's sad that you truly care this much about how we overclaimed you with your own ineptitude."
I've shared it quite a few times over the years, can't complain about someone taking the only possible approach to raiding the pixel art warriors.

"hardware failure" one week after overclaiming HOL"
I think this conspiracy gets me choked up the most when I see it posted, no comment.

The rest isn't really relevant to me so I'll leave it at that. I think if anyone "cares" too much it's the guy sitting in discord saying "unban swift" every few hours knowing it's not going to happen.

I'll get to that once the keyboard warriors move onto 2019, I think the past is still bothering you folks a little too much.

Signed by Internet Janitor and HOL Pixel Art Warrior BarneyHD
You really got me messed up if you think I'm reading that. Yeah, the cannon that literally crashed clients do to some dogshit coding, and the same cannon we never revised out of v1 because it worked so well. The conquer cannon was literally an angle cannon. No slab bust on that, literally in the video if you understood anything about how roof cannons work. You would have known had you been there. AC-130 is long lasting memory. Literally got banned from every server. Your peak was us using your account to betray your own faction. Stay mad about the minecraft reputation you never had. Internet Janitor

Barney

Staff
Admin
Jul 22, 2013
Spoobies Hotel
IGN
Barney
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
You really got me messed up if you think I'm reading that. Yeah, the cannon that literally crashed clients do to some dogshit coding, and the same cannon we never revised out of v1 because it worked so well. The conquer cannon was literally an angle cannon. No slab bust on that, literally in the video if you understood anything about how roof cannons work. You would have known had you been there. AC-130 is long lasting memory. Literally got banned from every server. Your peak was us using your account to betray your own faction. Stay mad about the minecraft reputation you never had. Internet Janitor
Let me correct you again, this got roof cannons banned from every server.

This is the AC-130 the "newgens" pass around to this day as a factions legacy, sorry man.

swiftdart5

Legendary Member
Feb 4, 2013
IGN
swiftdart5
Faction
Raw
Votes
Let me correct you again, this got roof cannons banned from every server.

This is the AC-130 the "newgens" pass around to this day as a factions legacy, sorry man.
You have no clue what you are talking about. Gontroller added a fixed that cleared sand and TNT entities once they were above sky limit after its mysterious "hardware failure". Pretty much every server followed suit. We raided plenty of factions with our roof cannon well after Canexlol used that primitive lob cannon to raid Conquer. Crazy how misinformed you are when I have not seen you offline on the forums for the past 3 years.

Barney

Staff
Admin
Jul 22, 2013
Spoobies Hotel
IGN
Barney
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
You have no clue what you are talking about. Gontroller added a fixed that cleared sand and TNT entities once they were above sky limit after its mysterious "hardware failure". Pretty much every server followed suit. We raided plenty of factions with our roof cannon well after Canexlol used that primitive lob cannon to raid Conquer. Crazy how misinformed you are when I have not seen you offline on the forums for the past 3 years.
You assume Gontroller did that because of you, you're no more informed than I am haha. It doesn't change the fact that one AC-130 is buried and the other is known throughout the entire community. We're doing the community a true favor here, witness the inflated ego's of the old gens.

Edit: Loving the signature, feel free to throw my twitter link in there while you're at it.

Last edited:
Reactions: swiftdart5

swiftdart5

Legendary Member
Feb 4, 2013
IGN
swiftdart5
Faction
Raw
Votes
You assume Gontroller did that because of you, you're no more informed than I am haha. It doesn't change the fact that one AC-130 is buried and the other is known throughout the entire community. We're doing the community a true favor here, witness the inflated ego's of the old gens.
The AC130 is the concept of a roof cannon hammering down Riley. Cannons are obviously improved over time. Same thing happened to Lein's cannon, people took it and improved it. It's weird how you keep saying EE's work is irrelevant and forgotten yet you still have people calling a Minecraft cannon an AC130. I wonder where that name came from! Your arguments are baseless and make zero sense. Start being a staff member and stop shit talking on the forums weirdo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Barney

Barney

Staff
Admin
Jul 22, 2013
Spoobies Hotel
IGN
Barney
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
The AC130 is the concept of a roof cannon hammering down Riley. Cannons are obviously improved over time. Same thing happened to Lein's cannon, people took it and improved it. It's weird how you keep saying EE's work is irrelevant and forgotten yet you still have people calling a Minecraft cannon an AC130. I wonder where that name came from! Your arguments are baseless and make zero sense. Start being a staff member and stop shit talking on the forums.
Must be stuck in a loop, oh minecraft drama, nobody ever wins. ;)

I'll end it here I guess, screenshot speaks for itself, I think a quick google search of leinadarcher speaks volumes too.

Have a nice day now swift, try not to get too tripped up on the block placing from 4 years ago again.

swiftdart5

Legendary Member
Feb 4, 2013
IGN
swiftdart5
Faction
Raw
Votes

I'll end it here I guess, screenshot speaks for itself, I think a quick google search of leinadarcher speaks volumes too.

Have a nice day now swift, try not to get too tripped up on the block placing from 4 years ago again.
Cool here is a video of my exact cannon, with roughly the same amount of views being called the AC130!
You haven't moved your argument further at all, you're reaching. Stick to being staff on Minecraft server ;)

High_Soci3ty

Twitch
Feb 9, 2013
IGN
High_Soci3ty
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
@Syed u seein this banter ^ ?
Classic.

Tho I wouldn't condone or encourage such behavior, Operation Purple Dinosaur was objectively epic from the outside lookin in.
What do you know about purple dinosaur?

TBV

Pro Member
Nov 30, 2013
US
IGN
swiftdart5
Faction
Raw
Votes

Screenshot_20190411-114644.pngScreenshot_20190411-114720.png
Crazy to think someone might edit a title to try and get more views off our name.

Solvoc

Legendary Member
Feb 20, 2013
IGN
Solvoc
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
Who cares about raiding when you had 2K mcmmo, legendary swords and gave everyone the slaps

• Love
Reactions: Sane and lunaetic