lunaetic

Dec 25, 2013
IGN
lunaetic
Faction
Hoarders
Votes
Nobody could beat dark1092 though ;)
Jumpin in the way waay back machine huh? I do miss having a single self regenerating wall around Whytry's base. Delta hung out on our roof and in our basement for many a night.
And infinite piston pushing was fun.

Solvoc

Legendary Member
Feb 20, 2013
IGN
Solvoc
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
Jumpin in the way waay back machine huh? I do miss having a single self regenerating wall around Whytry's base. Delta hung out on our roof and in our basement for many a night.
And infinite piston pushing was fun.
Nice signature @Bitch_soci3ty @High_Soci3ty

Reactions: lunaetic

High_Soci3ty

Twitch
Feb 9, 2013
IGN
High_Soci3ty
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
Nice signature @Bitch_soci3ty @High_Soci3ty
When people resort to buying all their McMMO to beat me on /mctop i take that as a win, cause you were stupid enough to buy it for all the shit skills it had. Imagine the money he spent for the clout he didn't receive xd

• Haha
Reactions: lunaetic

High_Soci3ty

Twitch
Feb 9, 2013
IGN
High_Soci3ty
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
I was just fortunate enuf to be online when it went down
It is a completely classified operation that went down in EE. I advice you to forget about the transgressions that happened that day to not further complicate you within the intrinsic problems that could arrive in your life.

lunaetic

Dec 25, 2013
IGN
lunaetic
Faction
Hoarders
Votes
When people resort to buying all their McMMO to beat me on /mctop i take that as a win, cause you were stupid enough to buy it for all the shit skills it had. Imagine the money he spent for the clout he didn't receive xd
100% grinding and voting coupons, he didn't spend a penny. And my boy was all about discretion, so mission accomplished on the 2nd part.

It is a completely classified operation that went down in EE. I advice you to forget about the transgressions that happened that day to not further complicate you within the intrinsic problems that could arrive in your life.
Plis no. I like being online. Hab mercy.

High_Soci3ty

Twitch
Feb 9, 2013
IGN
High_Soci3ty
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
100% grinding and voting coupons, he didn't spend a penny. And my boy was all about discretion, so mission accomplished on the 2nd part.

Plis no. I like being online. Hab mercy.
I have lost respect for you completely if you bring being hit off as the first thing.

lunaetic

Dec 25, 2013
IGN
lunaetic
Faction
Hoarders
Votes
first to 20k, hashtag
My bad, touchy subject. Does bring back a somewhat hilarious memory of Faldon having a really bad 3 days after demoting a certain member cuz he thought it would be funny. Allegedly xD

lunaetic

Dec 25, 2013
IGN
lunaetic
Faction
Hoarders
Votes
But yeah,

5.0 was magical
Ridiculous number of quality factions
So many raids
Cannon evolution
Hand-built walls (I cant be the only one way too proud of their block-placing stats/results)
Packed server
Rivalries

A glorious map, indeed.

gir99

Jan 13, 2013
Um spoobies... Dont understand how people wouldnt put spoobies in the top 5 but are suggesting frost lol what? Dont understand why 6thnation is number one either, i seem to remember them just talking about raiding for the vast majority of gontroller and then doing a handful of raids that they spent like 10 months planning for and abuse trying to claim other peoples cannons.
Good spot on EE and 246 tbh if this was including vaelox hol was pretty good but on gt id put them on the list of worst factions.

Last edited:

lunaetic

Dec 25, 2013
IGN
lunaetic
Faction
Hoarders
Votes
number one
just talking
Everything about them just hit the bullseye for me. And that was true long before the one big moment. Hard to explain. Not gonna make an ass outta myself tryin cuz I wouldn't do em justice anyway xD