lunaetic
Faction
Hoarders
Votes
6) Lostwoods
7) RWC
8) idk who to put here
9) Pantheon
10) Spoobies (there, they made the list :p )

That leaningarcher fellow is pretty famous I guess
Still... boo aliens

Last edited:

gir99

Jan 13, 2013
6) Lostwoods
7) RWC
8) idk who to put here
9) Pantheon
10) Spoobies (there, they made the list :p )

That leaningarcher fellow is pretty famous I guess
Still... boo aliens
-_- you are kidding right? RWC and pantheon were waaay worse than aliens and spoobies syria and they were probably even worse than KST and spoobies was a top faction the entire of gontroller in every way and contributed a ton to the server. People just hate on spoobies because every faction was an enemied at some point and cuz of ngnug.

Mar 28, 2019
IGN
My favorite fraction has gotta be 1/3 because expressed as a decimal, it has an infinite amount of 3s and 3 is a very good number.
2/3 is also very good because it is double of 1/3, but repeating 6s isn't really good, you know...
1/2 is a classic. Children use it to signify that they are actually older than you say they are, because "five and a half" is quite substantially older than "five" to them.
1/1000000 is also really good because it represents my chances of ever getting a girl to kiss me. It's ambitious, but I think it's about right.
And to top off the list of top 5 fractions, I must say 0/0. Not only does it look like an owl, but SIRI gives quite an amusing explanation for what it is equivalent to.

I hope you all enjoyed my top 5 fractions list. I put a lot of effort and thought into this one.

Reactions: lunaetic

SoliiD__StriiK

Mar 27, 2019
IGN
SoliiD__StriiK
Faction
Breach
6th Nation (OG staple of gontroller, raiders)
Spoobies (OG staple of gontroller, that endstone mansion!)
House Of Legends (OG staple of gontroller, airy fairy pretty boys and staff)
Conquer (late to the game but made an impact when they joined and just dominated, go build walls Bronson!)
246Team (most loved OG faction of gontroller hoarding all the riches despite their low member count)
Special mention to: envy (karmaOP), aliens(staffOP), ee(hacksOP),