Nows as good a time as ever...

SoliiD__StriiK

Mar 27, 2019
IGN
SoliiD__StriiK
Faction
Breach
Not sure what the status of the server is but if anyone is up to date with the current status of games and twitch, Fortnite is killing the game (I could beat ANY of yall in a 1v1 truss) and so a lot of the big streamers are playing Minecraft and viewership of Minecraft has doubled over the past week due to this. If yall had a big brain at the very least you would hype your server up and post some updates and at the very most you could release the motha fucka. Just sayin…. its a smart move.... don't be a dumb dumb...….and wait another 5 years.

aScrub_On_Roids

Dec 29, 2013
This shit is probably going to reset in 2020. It's been close to 5 months since that announcement and there is still nothing.

Kachow

Staff
Helper+
May 5, 2013
Canada
IGN
kachow19
Faction
nidc
Votes
It would for sure be a smart move (to be fair though it would have also been smart to reset it months ago or just not hype it up as much), however I'm just not sure if it would be possible =(. I'm no longer in the staff chat and therefore can't really give an update as to exactly how much has been accomplished, but before I left quite a bit had been done. Things may have very well changed though. I don't think it's been easy for the developers to update all the plugins, however I hope their still working as hard as they were to get it done.

That being said, promoting the server even more without really knowing when it will be ready isn't really the best idea, and would probably just make people even more upset :p

Vordy

Legendary Member
May 6, 2013
IGN
WheelChair
Faction
Demonic
Votes
Its funny to thjnk that all old gontroller players are like 20 21 22 23 now Lol

Reactions: Walrus_Chuck

Sk1llz

Jul 18, 2019
IGN
Aerovale
Faction
Aero
I'm an old member (2013) but I lost my account which was named Siberia. I'm only 16 now, I was like 9 when I started playing Bestle and swifteh servers.

• Wow
Reactions: Vordy and Kachow