[Official] Unforgiven Recruitment Page (5.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattcam

Staff
Helper
Oct 6, 2013
IGN
Mattcam
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
This is Unforgivens newest recruitment thread for the new map 5.0.
Sadly their is no current video to be uploaded like I usually do for our recruitment page but their will be one soon once I find the time. So why not join and be apart of the video right? A few things about us, we are not out for blood but still wanting to be considered a 20 or so faction, Heck a top 10 faction if we get the right guys in. We work hard daily on our base defences to better ourselves,
so if you're not into working for a solid 1 hour(+) on whatever project we got going then do not bother wasting your time and ours.

We pvp as a faction and raid as one as well, so we all enjoy the fun! Now the recruitment questions you all be waiting for! Be Honest and put effort into your application or else you will not even be considered, Insta denial. Again please do not waste our time if you like us or would like to have any relations with us later on.

Stages of our Recruitment:
Stage 1: Written application, This shows how well you will fit into us and will tell us a bit about you as a person.
Stage 2: Chatting and vocal interviews.
Stage 3: Hang out with us for a while and pvp/raid/build defences with us to show your dedication to the faction.
Stage 4: If you get to stage 4 welcome to Unforgiven :)

[Note] You will not be invited until you have shown that you are very dedicated to the faction and that almost everyone has started to trust you.

Questions:

1.IGN:
2.Rank:
3.Age:
4.Post your mcmmo stats, picture is preferable:
5.Previous 2 factions and why you left them:
6.Why come to Unforgiven and your objective with the faction:
7.Time Zone:
8.How long have you played minecraft:
9.How long have you played gontroller/raiding servers:
10.What is your minecraft specialty:
11.Rate your PvP, Raiding, Building(Base defenses and astetics) skills on a scale of 1-10. (Use Falcons guide for your pvp skill) Also explain why you gave yourself that skill level:
12.Do you have skype with a working mic:
13.Do you have anyone that can vouch for you that you are a good player or are good in your particular skillset: (Inside or outside of the faction)
14.How many days a week are you online:
15.How many hours per day on average are you online:
16.What is your power:
17.Do you vote? How often:
18.Are you on the betrayers or scammers list? If so, Why:
19.Do you have any alternate accounts:
20.Lastly, Tell us about yourself, Maybe give give a story of how you came onto minecraft and what you started with and how you have gotten here:

Please Contact a Mod or soccershadow ingame after you apply so that we can get your skype and start the process.
Leader: Soccershadow
Mods: mattcam, wik8, and BoobTheRatInfestedShed (bobthehouse)

Good luck on the application everyone! ~Mattcam

Reactions: 3 people

IceBite

Mar 14, 2014
1.IGN: Icebite49
2.Rank: none
3.Age: 16
4.Post your mcmmo stats, picture is preferable:2014-04-01_20.56.51.png
5.Previous 2 factions and why you left them: solo
6.Why come to Unforgiven and your objective with the faction: it looks like you stable faction with nice members.. I hope, I plan on helping with raids or building thing ext
7.Time Zone: pacific
8.How long have you played minecraft: 1.8 beta
9.How long have you played gontroller/raiding servers: 4 years
10.What is your minecraft specialty: pvp mostly and building
11.Rate your PvP, Raiding, Building(Base defensese and astetics) skills on a scale of 1-10. (Use Falcons guide for your pvp skill) Also explain why you gave yourself that skill level: raiding 7 I mostly support the cannon man by keeping him alive and,pushing back any attacks made on him pvp 7 IV been plat for a long time ik my stuff I can handle my self . Building 8 in making it look nice
12.Do you have skype with a working mic: yea
13.Do you have anyone that can vouch for you that you are a good player or are good in your particular skillset: (Inside or outside of the faction) out side many ppl but they don't play thus server sadly
14.How many days a week are you online: 5-6 day after school
15.How many hours per day on average are you online: well very little now because I'm not in a faction and there's nothing to do
16.What is your power: 10
17.Do you vote? How often:I try and vote every day
18.Are you on the betrayers or i list? If so, Why: I'm not
19.Do you have any alternate accounts: yes
20.Lastly, Tell us about yourself, Maybe give give a story of how you came onto minecraft and what you started with and how you have gotten here I got here by watching a you tuber by mc so I got it and the first raiding server I was on was raidcraft w2 and I followed all I'd Mats servers from there that's how I'm here

imalego

Mar 14, 2014
1.IGN: imalego
2.Rank: Donator
3.Age: 15
Fishing 85
Mining 83
Archery 81
Axes 50
Excavation 42
Acrobatics 13
Swords 8
Herbalism 3
Woodcutting 2
Repair 0
Taming 0
Alchemy 0
my own Faction was raided so I disbanded
Deathpack: Had no real structure in the command ladder and people were stealing from one another.
My friend told me to sign up and you guys seem to know what your doing.
7.Time Zone:EST
nearly 2 years now
I have been on raiding servers since beta 1.7.3 but I have been playing gontroller for a month now
Building
11.Rate your PvP, Raiding, Building(Base defenses and astetics) skills on a scale of 1-10. (Use Falcons guide for your pvp skill) Also explain why you gave yourself that skill level:
PVP = 6ish I am good with higher mcmmo stats and bows
Raiding = 7 I can raid people, I have a basic knowledge of cannons and can just about build a hybrid.
Building = 9 I am good at defence, design and making things look pretty:)
Yes
13.Do you have anyone that can vouch for you that you are a good player or are good in your particular skillset: (Inside or outside of the faction)
jamiew99 can vouch for me
14.How many days a week are you online: All days
15.How many hours per day on average are you online: 2-3
16.What is your power: 10/10
17.Do you vote? How often: Yes I vote, I am trying to get some rewards this month so far I have voted everyday of April and a fair amount in March
18.Are you on the betrayers or scammers list? If so, Why: no, not to my knowledge
19.Do you have any alternate accounts: No
20.Lastly, Tell us about yourself, Maybe give a story of how you came onto minecraft and what you started with and how you have gotten here:
I came into minecraft after my friend told me to buy it. After looking it up it I decided it was crap. then I played it and completely changed my mind, and I have been obsessed with it ever since:) . After finding out about factions I looked them up and found wiseandfunfox's base tours of other bases and decided I wanted to build bases like that!

IceBite

Mar 14, 2014
1.IGN: Icebite49
2.Rank: none
3.Age: 16
4.Post your mcmmo stats, picture is preferable:View attachment 5574
5.Previous 2 factions and why you left them: solo
6.Why come to Unforgiven and your objective with the faction: it looks like you stable faction with nice members.. I hope, I plan on helping with raids or building thing ext
7.Time Zone: pacific
8.How long have you played minecraft: 1.8 beta
9.How long have you played gontroller/raiding servers: 4 years
10.What is your minecraft specialty: pvp mostly and building
11.Rate your PvP, Raiding, Building(Base defensese and astetics) skills on a scale of 1-10. (Use Falcons guide for your pvp skill) Also explain why you gave yourself that skill level: raiding 7 I mostly support the cannon man by keeping him alive and,pushing back any attacks made on him pvp 7 IV been plat for a long time ik my stuff I can handle my self . Building 8 in making it look nice
12.Do you have skype with a working mic: yea
13.Do you have anyone that can vouch for you that you are a good player or are good in your particular skillset: (Inside or outside of the faction) out side many ppl but they don't play thus server sadly
14.How many days a week are you online: 5-6 day after school
15.How many hours per day on average are you online: well very little now because I'm not in a faction and there's nothing to do
16.What is your power: 10
17.Do you vote? How often:I try and vote every day
18.Are you on the betrayers or i list? If so, Why: I'm not
19.Do you have any alternate accounts: yes
20.Lastly, Tell us about yourself, Maybe give give a story of how you came onto minecraft and what you started with and how you have gotten here I got here by watching a you tuber by mc so I got it and the first raiding server I was on was raidcraft w2 and I followed all I'd Mats servers from there that's how I'm here
added the mcmmo stats

Chubbsthename

Nov 24, 2013
IGN
Chubbsthename
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
1.IGN:Chubbsthename
2.Rank: Sponsor
3.Age: 14
4.Post your mcmmo stats, picture is preferable: Sorry pics dont work for me:\
Acorbatics: 875
Repair: 832
Fishing: 626
Mining: 616
Excavation: 589
Swords: 352
Herbalism: 249
Axes: 216
Archery: 112
Woodcutting: 87
Alchemy: 43
Taming: 0
5.Previous 2 factions and why you left them: Just my own ive been lonely :(
6.Why come to Unforgiven and your objective with the faction: Unforgiven is a, strong faction and being apart of a faction like you guys fascinates me. Also above you guys were saying something about building defenses to show how loyal we are personally if i am told to build defenses i will do that till my computer blows up because how much lag the base will put off. I like challenges and im sure joining your fac there will be challenges and im ready!
7.Time Zone: CT
8.How long have you played minecraft: I have played minecraft for over 2 years!
9.How long have you played gontroller/raiding servers: I have played gontroller for over 6 months but ive been on raiding servers for 1 year and 1/2.
10.What is your minecraft specialty: Redstone and Raiding! love them Both!

Pvp: i would say a 6. Im a solid paper with decent skills just being in a faction by myself with nothing but Sponsor its hard to go out and Pvp daily.

Raiding: I would give myself an 8. Now im saying this for many reasons. 1 i dont just build leins cannon to raid. i use my own cannons, meaning i take a look at the base look at the weaknesses and strengths then upon my observations i build the cannon!

Building: I seperate building into 2 different categories.

Decoration: 8 I can make several cool looking rooms and pixel art ( pixel art takes time).

Defenses: 10 as a raider i know what stops the cannons and i also have the patience to build 45 degree walls and cuts out the wazoo but i also leave myself time to dig trenches and build normal sand walls.
12.Do you have skype with a working mic: I do.

13.Do you have anyone that can vouch for you that you are a good player or are good in your particular skillset: yes, Captainigotskill, mrangers12, radiation_man, etc.(Inside or outside of the faction)
14.How many days a week are you online: 7, unless im grounded or have heaps of homework.
15.How many hours per day on average are you online: Weekdays: 3-4 Weekends: 6 - 10

16.What is your power: 10/10 sorry:( i could have gotten it higher but one of the voting sites has been messing me up lately but i figured it out and ready for +2
17.Do you vote? How often: EVERDAY! especially since 100= spawner
18.Are you on the betrayers or scammers list? If so, Why: I am not!
19.Do you have any alternate accounts: Yes, but me and my friend kind of share it soooo.
20.Lastly, Tell us about yourself, Maybe give give a story of how you came onto minecraft and what you started with and how you have gotten here: I was just an average 12 year old who loved to play soccer! and one day after practice my friend came over, he was one of those cover my world in tnt so my laptop crashes. i was so interested i got all my quarters and one dollar bills and thanks to my grandma i got mine craft!! withing 2 weeks i was introduced to HG and SG and i thought they were just the coolest i would giggle til no end. but then * Music Starts* I wen on youtube and so this guy named Haydzcraft (worst factions player ever) and i tried factions! For about a month i made unclaimed bases and kept wondering how people got in my base when my door was closed. Then i learned and got better and better. I made my first Bedrock to sky base and it lasted for 4 months on that server until one day!! my friend broke a lever and my other friend raged ( looooong story) Without a faction and bored of the server I saw Nyalon playing on Gontroller The Mcmmo fascinated me so i gave it a shot and now im here!!

Chubbsthename

Nov 24, 2013
IGN
Chubbsthename
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
Thanks for reading if anything is wrong lemme know and ill fix it!

auzzinator

Mar 29, 2013
1.IGN: Auzzinat0r
2.Rank: Legend
3.Age: 17
Fishing 373
Mining 302
Archery 18
Axes 431
Excavation 21
Acrobatics 110
Swords 64
Herbalism 130
Woodcutting 2
Repair 206
Taming 0
Alchemy 23
SemenDemonTribe and left because of a tyrant leader.
Banditos: Didnt like anyone in the faction
I am good friends with danny and i wanted to come give this a try again its been awhile and i want to make as much money as possible and support with raids.
3 and a half years
since 1.5
PVP/Raid/Potions/Redstone
PVP = 8 i can pvp well 1v1 but in team fights i get a little shaky
Raiding = 8 i like to build tnt cannons and raid as much as possible
Building = 2 i am a good interior guy but cant build structures
Yes
Danny_sayegh
14.How many days a week are you online: Most days after 3pm est
17.Do you vote? How often: Yes I vote, I am trying to get some rewards this month so far I have voted everyday of April and a fair amount in March
18.Are you on the betrayers or scammers list? If so, Why: no, not to my knowledge
20.Lastly, Tell us about yourself, Maybe give a story of how you came onto minecraft and what you started with and how you have gotten here:
I started off playing mini games such as survival games and trouble in mineville but when i got bored of that i started playing with redstone and found a love in making things with redstone. I work with circuits in real life and i can relate things that i enjoy doing and make them with redstone. I started playing gontroller and raiding servers to be able to raid and play with some friends but when people got greedy i left. i really like raiding and pvp.

Loto4758

Feb 25, 2014
IGN
Lotoo
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
1.IGN: Auzzinat0r
2.Rank: Legend
3.Age: 17
Fishing 373
Mining 302
Archery 18
Axes 431
Excavation 21
Acrobatics 110
Swords 64
Herbalism 130
Woodcutting 2
Repair 206
Taming 0
Alchemy 23
SemenDemonTribe and left because of a tyrant leader.
Banditos: Didnt like anyone in the faction
I am good friends with danny and i wanted to come give this a try again its been awhile and i want to make as much money as possible and support with raids.
3 and a half years
since 1.5
PVP/Raid/Potions/Redstone
PVP = 8 i can pvp well 1v1 but in team fights i get a little shaky
Raiding = 8 i like to build tnt cannons and raid as much as possible
Building = 2 i am a good interior guy but cant build structures
Yes
Danny_sayegh
14.How many days a week are you online: Most days after 3pm est
I started off playing mini games such as survival games and trouble in mineville but when i got bored of that i started playing with redstone and found a love in making things with redstone. I work with circuits in real life and i can relate things that i enjoy doing and make them with redstone. I started playing gontroller and raiding servers to be able to raid and play with some friends but when people got greedy i left. i really like raiding and pvp.
Very nice application

Soccershadow

Oct 6, 2013
IGN
Soccershadow
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
1.IGN:Chubbsthename
2.Rank: Sponsor
3.Age: 14
4.Post your mcmmo stats, picture is preferable: Sorry pics dont work for me:\
Acorbatics: 875
Repair: 832
Fishing: 626
Mining: 616
Excavation: 589
Swords: 352
Herbalism: 249
Axes: 216
Archery: 112
Woodcutting: 87
Alchemy: 43
Taming: 0
5.Previous 2 factions and why you left them: Just my own ive been lonely :(
6.Why come to Unforgiven and your objective with the faction: Unforgiven is a, strong faction and being apart of a faction like you guys fascinates me. Also above you guys were saying something about building defenses to show how loyal we are personally if i am told to build defenses i will do that till my computer blows up because how much lag the base will put off. I like challenges and im sure joining your fac there will be challenges and im ready!
7.Time Zone: CT
8.How long have you played minecraft: I have played minecraft for over 2 years!
9.How long have you played gontroller/raiding servers: I have played gontroller for over 6 months but ive been on raiding servers for 1 year and 1/2.
10.What is your minecraft specialty: Redstone and Raiding! love them Both!

Pvp: i would say a 6. Im a solid paper with decent skills just being in a faction by myself with nothing but Sponsor its hard to go out and Pvp daily.

Raiding: I would give myself an 8. Now im saying this for many reasons. 1 i dont just build leins cannon to raid. i use my own cannons, meaning i take a look at the base look at the weaknesses and strengths then upon my observations i build the cannon!

Building: I seperate building into 2 different categories.

Decoration: 8 I can make several cool looking rooms and pixel art ( pixel art takes time).

Defenses: 10 as a raider i know what stops the cannons and i also have the patience to build 45 degree walls and cuts out the wazoo but i also leave myself time to dig trenches and build normal sand walls.
12.Do you have skype with a working mic: I do.

13.Do you have anyone that can vouch for you that you are a good player or are good in your particular skillset: yes, Captainigotskill, mrangers12, radiation_man, etc.(Inside or outside of the faction)
14.How many days a week are you online: 7, unless im grounded or have heaps of homework.
15.How many hours per day on average are you online: Weekdays: 3-4 Weekends: 6 - 10

16.What is your power: 10/10 sorry:( i could have gotten it higher but one of the voting sites has been messing me up lately but i figured it out and ready for +2
17.Do you vote? How often: EVERDAY! especially since 100= spawner
18.Are you on the betrayers or scammers list? If so, Why: I am not!
19.Do you have any alternate accounts: Yes, but me and my friend kind of share it soooo.
20.Lastly, Tell us about yourself, Maybe give give a story of how you came onto minecraft and what you started with and how you have gotten here: I was just an average 12 year old who loved to play soccer! and one day after practice my friend came over, he was one of those cover my world in tnt so my laptop crashes. i was so interested i got all my quarters and one dollar bills and thanks to my grandma i got mine craft!! withing 2 weeks i was introduced to HG and SG and i thought they were just the coolest i would giggle til no end. but then * Music Starts* I wen on youtube and so this guy named Haydzcraft (worst factions player ever) and i tried factions! For about a month i made unclaimed bases and kept wondering how people got in my base when my door was closed. Then i learned and got better and better. I made my first Bedrock to sky base and it lasted for 4 months on that server until one day!! my friend broke a lever and my other friend raged ( looooong story) Without a faction and bored of the server I saw Nyalon playing on Gontroller The Mcmmo fascinated me so i gave it a shot and now im here!!

nice application. contact a mod so we can go further into detail on your application, thanks,
soccer

iAbuseGrisen

Oct 5, 2013
IGN
iAbuse
Faction
TRS
1.IGN: iAbuseGrisen
2.Rank: Overlord
3.Age: 13, 14 soon
4.Post your mcmmo stats, picture is preferable: http://gyazo.com/2f5f1e12908398c276b5a78c3a4f272a
5.Previous 2 factions and why you left them: TRS and Eclipse. I was the owner of TRS (2 man fac) i disbanded because the other dude betrayed and Eclipse i left because it was all messy.
6.Why come to Unforgiven and your objective with the faction: I want to get in unforgiven because my friend are124 is in it and he told me that the faction is nice and strong :)
7.Time Zone: UTC/GMT +1 Hour.
8.How long have you played minecraft: Over 1 year.
9.How long have you played gontroller/raiding servers: Since i started on minecraft.
10.What is your minecraft specialty: Pvping / building walls.

PvP: 8.5 Because im just good at pvp :)
Raiding: 6 I can cannon some pretty decent bases.
Building: 9 Im a hard worker/builder and i know alot of good wall designs

12.Do you have skype with a working mic: Yes.
13.Do you have anyone that can vouch for you that you are a good player or are good in your particular skillset: (Inside or outside of the faction): are124
14.How many days a week are you online: 7
15.How many hours per day on average are you online: 2-6 hours.
16.What is your power: 12
17.Do you vote? How often: I vote almost every day.
18.Are you on the betrayers or scammers list? If so, Why: Im on the betrayers list because i betrayed TheNexus at the start of 4.0 and i betrayed them because they were mean / they raided my skyvault and stuff.
19.Do you have any alternate accounts: 4
20.Lastly, Tell us about yourself, Maybe give give a story of how you came onto minecraft and what you started with and how you have gotten here: When i first saw my friends playing minecraft i was just like "that's just lame." Then i tried it once with my friend and i liked it! Later i bought it and the first server i played on was a factions/raiding server that was named ArchonPvP but now it changed to JustPvP. Once one of my friends showed me the server gontroller, but i didnt really like it so i didnt play it that much, but when the server reseted i tried it and i was actually having alot of fun. Thats how i ended up on gontroller.

Sorry for bad spelling/english, im norwegian.

- iAbuseGrisen

Ender_Pearl98

Dec 13, 2013
1.IGN: iAbuseGrisen
2.Rank: Overlord
3.Age: 13, 14 soon
4.Post your mcmmo stats, picture is preferable: http://gyazo.com/2f5f1e12908398c276b5a78c3a4f272a
5.Previous 2 factions and why you left them: TRS and Eclipse. I was the owner of TRS (2 man fac) i disbanded because the other dude betrayed and Eclipse i left because it was all messy.
6.Why come to Unforgiven and your objective with the faction: I want to get in unforgiven because my friend are124 is in it and he told me that the faction is nice and strong :)
7.Time Zone: UTC/GMT +1 Hour.
8.How long have you played minecraft: Over 1 year.
9.How long have you played gontroller/raiding servers: Since i started on minecraft.
10.What is your minecraft specialty: Pvping / building walls.

PvP: 8.5 Because im just good at pvp :)
Raiding: 6 I can cannon some pretty decent bases.
Building: 9 Im a hard worker/builder and i know alot of good wall designs

12.Do you have skype with a working mic: Yes.
13.Do you have anyone that can vouch for you that you are a good player or are good in your particular skillset: (Inside or outside of the faction): are124
14.How many days a week are you online: 7
15.How many hours per day on average are you online: 2-6 hours.
16.What is your power: 12
17.Do you vote? How often: I vote almost every day.
18.Are you on the betrayers or scammers list? If so, Why: Im on the betrayers list because i betrayed TheNexus at the start of 4.0 and i betrayed them because they were mean / they raided my skyvault and stuff.
19.Do you have any alternate accounts: 4
20.Lastly, Tell us about yourself, Maybe give give a story of how you came onto minecraft and what you started with and how you have gotten here: When i first saw my friends playing minecraft i was just like "that's just lame." Then i tried it once with my friend and i liked it! Later i bought it and the first server i played on was a factions/raiding server that was named ArchonPvP but now it changed to JustPvP. Once one of my friends showed me the server gontroller, but i didnt really like it so i didnt play it that much, but when the server reseted i tried it and i was actually having alot of fun. Thats how i ended up on gontroller.

Sorry for bad spelling/english, im norwegian.

- iAbuseGrisen

He's a great guy, who is mature, loyal, and loves to build! +1

mattcam

Staff
Helper
Oct 6, 2013
IGN
Mattcam
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
Soccershadow is this for the 1 faction,but are the second faction living in the same base?
We have multiple spots still left open for the first faction, Once that is full we will recruit for our second faction and they will probably live in a different base next to the main one.

Reactions: 3 people

Ender_Pearl98

Dec 13, 2013
So I am able to get in to the first if you guys think I am good enough, and my app have good effort?

Ender_Pearl98

Dec 13, 2013
1.IGN:Ender_Pearl98

2.Rank: God if I get a good faction then I will upgrade!

3.Age:14

4.Post your mcmmo stats, picture is preferable:/inspect me!

5.Previous 2 factions and why you left them:Honour 5.0 ,Rust 4.0

Honour: We were a good faction hole the time! I would never leave that faction. A day we finished the base we had like 22 walls on each side. We were going to design the inside and rooms. Thats 2 weeks ago, but yesterday we got sadly netherraided by Houseoflegends 2,3,4.

Rust: Me and my friend Ligth_Notch had a faction called Rust on the end of 4.0. We had a cactus farm and base on 2 days. The next day a guy betrayed us, we were going to rebulid, but we didn't because I heard that the server is reseting.

6.Why come to Unforgiven and your objective with the faction:I want to join Unforgiven,because I know that is a big faction, who will give me challenges. Unforgiven are a faction, who is serious with building walls, but we can also have fun times, as pvping and raiding. I also have a friend in the faction, who is are124 who I really want to join!

7.Time Zone:Europa

8.How long have you played minecraft: I have played like 1 year and 2 months.

9.How long have you played gontroller/raiding servers: I have played factions since I started minecraft!
10.What is your minecraft specialty:I am a guy, who builds alot of walls. I am also little bit good to pvp.

PvP: I not so good, but I am training everyday since I got a gaming mouse so it is much better then. I will rate me as 6/10, because I am good to combo, but not the best.

Raiding: I am not good at all! All I can make are normal hybrid and a simple 1.... so I am like 2/10

Building: I love to build I can make alot of walls on 1 day! I can make anti hybrid, regen walls, simple walls, slab at the bottom and slap the roof! I will rate me as 10/1o

12.Do you have skype with a working mic: Yes i have!

13.Do you have anyone that can vouch for you that you are a good player or are good in your particular skillset: (Inside or outside of the faction) xxtommy5423xx, ryan_______69, Yeoldeslash, Ligth_Notch.

14.How many days a week are you online:problaby everyday, but sometime I have a test at school so I need to practise.

15.How many hours per day on average are you online:3-5 hours
16.What is your power:14

17.Do you vote? How often:Everyday!

18.Are you on the betrayers or scammers list? If so, Why:I am not

19.Do you have any alternate accounts:No, srry

20.Lastly, Tell us about yourself, Maybe give give a story of how you came onto minecraft and what you started with and how you have gotten here: I am a guy who is 14 years old, lives in Norway and loves Football! I allways said that Minecraft sucks,but 1 day I tried it and it was pretty funny, so I bought an account and started to play minecraft! The first server was mine friends server. It was to easy for me on that server, so I went to the server page of all servers, then I found gontroller so I joined it!

-Ender_Pearl98

PS:My spelling is really bad/grammar so I am srry! :(

Rowker

Mar 28, 2014
Gontroller
IGN
R0wker
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
1.IGN
My IGN is R0wker

2.Rank
Current i have no rank - Member (I might consider getting a rank if i develop an interest in the server)

3.Age
I'm 21 years old (I play minecraft because I'm passionate in building)

4.Post your mcmmo stats, picture is preferable
Fishing 354
Repair 50
Mining 3

5.Previous 2 factions and why you left them
At this point. I have only joined only one faction, quite a while ago. I have previously joined a faction called Ministry, the reason why i left that faction is because I believe that the owner of the faction,minimax30 was using my power to enhance the power of his faction

6.Why come to Unforgiven and your objective with the faction
It is a decent faction with great leadership and community, however, every faction needs trustworthy and helpful members to contribute in building and donating in the faction, which I am very generous in doing so.

Furthermore, I would like to experience my time in a LARGE faction community.

7.Time Zone
AWST (GMT +8) - PERTH

8.How long have you played minecraft
I believe I have been minecraft for almost 2 years

9.How long have you played gontroller/raiding servers
I have been playing on controller for about 3 months. In terms of faction (raiding) servers, it would be close to a year

10.What is your minecraft specialty
Building is my speciality, I might not be the best builder around, but I would be able to say i'm one of the top effort builder because I enjoy building. I believe I have spent 80% of my time in minecraft on building.

11.Rate your PvP, Raiding, Building(Base defenses and astetics) skills on a scale of 1-10. (Use Falcons guide for your pvp skill) Also explain why you gave yourself that skill level

PVP
I would rate myself 5/10, not a very experienced pvper, but i can still make good use of swords. Mainly because i spend all the time building.

(I have try looking up for the 'Falcons guide', but doesn't seems to be able to find it)

RAIDING
I would rate myself 8/10. I can build any scale (small,medium,large) of tnt cannon (hybrid-cannon, scatter cannon, fusion cannon) depending on the distance/size of the base. But preferably spending the time strengthening 

the defences of the base, rather than wasting the time raiding. Even though, I raid bases from time to time, but I would never GRIEF.

BUILDING
I would rate myself 9/10. I am very experience in building many various kind of structures (regen walls,instant wall,anti-hybrid walls and sand/gravel walls), as well as many other redstone devices and grinders (xp grinder and loot farm)

12.Do you have skype with a working mic
I have both Skype and Teamskype, available to chat at most time.

Yes, i have a working mic as well.

13.Do you have anyone that can vouch for you that you are a good player or are good in your particular skillset: (outside of the faction)
Tp_huk, Hatchet4651, Leeboy26

14.How many days a week are you online
7 days per week (not necessarily the entire month/year)

15.How many hours per day on average are you online
I play on Gontroller about 1 to 2 hours when I'm busy with my studies, otherwise I would play almost 5 to 8 hours a day 

16.What is your power
Currently, power is 10

17.Do you vote? How often
Yes, I vote everyday.

18.Are you on the betrayers or scammers list
Nope, will never be on any of those lists for sure

19.Do you have any alternate accounts
Yes , I have 6 alts account, i can let the alts join the alt faction for buffer (so there's room for others to join the main faction) or even the main faction if needed

20.Lastly, Tell us about yourself, Maybe give give a story of how you came onto minecraft and what you started with and how you have gotten here
I'm from Malaysia and I'm stay in Perth, Australia at the moment. I'm a very friendly, loyal and reasonable person. Nevertheless, I'm studying architecture (that is the reason why i'm passionate about building)

. My favourite sports are soccer and badminton. Futhermore, I do weight-lifting (gym) 5 days a week. Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Thank you for reading my application :)

mattcam

Staff
Helper
Oct 6, 2013
IGN
Mattcam
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
1.IGN
My IGN is R0wker

2.Rank
Current i have no rank - Member (I might consider getting a rank if i develop an interest in the server)

3.Age
I'm 21 years old (I play minecraft because I'm passionate in building)

4.Post your mcmmo stats, picture is preferable
Fishing 354
Repair 50
Mining 3

5.Previous 2 factions and why you left them
At this point. I have only joined only one faction, quite a while ago. I have previously joined a faction called Ministry, the reason why i left that faction is because I believe that the owner of the faction,minimax30 was using my power to enhance the power of his faction

6.Why come to Unforgiven and your objective with the faction
It is a decent faction with great leadership and community, however, every faction needs trustworthy and helpful members to contribute in building and donating in the faction, which I am very generous in doing so.

Furthermore, I would like to experience my time in a LARGE faction community.

7.Time Zone
AWST (GMT +8) - PERTH

8.How long have you played minecraft
I believe I have been minecraft for almost 2 years

9.How long have you played gontroller/raiding servers
I have been playing on controller for about 3 months. In terms of faction (raiding) servers, it would be close to a year

10.What is your minecraft specialty
Building is my speciality, I might not be the best builder around, but I would be able to say i'm one of the top effort builder because I enjoy building. I believe I have spent 80% of my time in minecraft on building.

11.Rate your PvP, Raiding, Building(Base defenses and astetics) skills on a scale of 1-10. (Use Falcons guide for your pvp skill) Also explain why you gave yourself that skill level

PVP
I would rate myself 5/10, not a very experienced pvper, but i can still make good use of swords. Mainly because i spend all the time building.

(I have try looking up for the 'Falcons guide', but doesn't seems to be able to find it)

RAIDING
I would rate myself 8/10. I can build any scale (small,medium,large) of tnt cannon (hybrid-cannon, scatter cannon, fusion cannon) depending on the distance/size of the base. But preferably spending the time strengthening 

the defences of the base, rather than wasting the time raiding. Even though, I raid bases from time to time, but I would never GRIEF.

BUILDING
I would rate myself 9/10. I am very experience in building many various kind of structures (regen walls,instant wall,anti-hybrid walls and sand/gravel walls), as well as many other redstone devices and grinders (xp grinder and loot farm)

12.Do you have skype with a working mic
I have both Skype and Teamskype, available to chat at most time.

Yes, i have a working mic as well.

13.Do you have anyone that can vouch for you that you are a good player or are good in your particular skillset: (outside of the faction)
Tp_huk, Hatchet4651, Leeboy26

14.How many days a week are you online
7 days per week (not necessarily the entire month/year)

15.How many hours per day on average are you online
I play on Gontroller about 1 to 2 hours when I'm busy with my studies, otherwise I would play almost 5 to 8 hours a day 

16.What is your power
Currently, power is 10

17.Do you vote? How often
Yes, I vote everyday.

18.Are you on the betrayers or scammers list
Nope, will never be on any of those lists for sure

19.Do you have any alternate accounts
Yes , I have 6 alts account, i can let the alts join the alt faction for buffer (so there's room for others to join the main faction) or even the main faction if needed

20.Lastly, Tell us about yourself, Maybe give give a story of how you came onto minecraft and what you started with and how you have gotten here
I'm from Malaysia and I'm stay in Perth, Australia at the moment. I'm a very friendly, loyal and reasonable person. Nevertheless, I'm studying architecture (that is the reason why i'm passionate about building)

. My favourite sports are soccer and badminton. Futhermore, I do weight-lifting (gym) 5 days a week. Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Thank you for reading my application :)

Nice application, Message me or another moderator in the faction so that we can get your skype :)

Reactions: 5 people
Status
Not open for further replies.