~Rebels Without a Cause~​

We're back.

-Minecraft time played:
-Minecraft PvP Servers Played/Time Played:
-Previous Gontroller Experience? What factions:
-Why do you want to join RWC?
-What drives you to play the game? (PvP, building, adventure, grinding, etc):
-Got Discord/Mic capabilities?
-How much do you anticipate you'll be playing? Go for a low estimate.
-Anything else you want to include? Special skills, comments, etc.:

Note: RWC does not permit scamming or betraying of any kind. We become the best by walking the path of the courageous and playing honorably. We help where we can, and share our wealth and knowledge with those in need. If this isn't you, probably best to move on elsewhere.

Bloom

Staff
Helper+
Jan 5, 2013
Pocatello, ID
IGN
BloomTranquility
Faction
Aliens
Votes
-Time Zone: CST
-Minecraft time played: 6 years
-Minecraft PvP Servers Played/Time Played: Gontroller / BadLion / MineHeroes / PandaPvP
-Previous Gontroller Experience? What factions: 1 of 7 OG Founders of RWC / Moderator of HoL and Aliens
-Why do you want to join RWC? Because I'm 1 of 7, I got you in RWC, bby
-What drives you to play the game? (PvP, building, adventure, grinding, etc): Gontroller comin' back, baby.
-Got Discord/Mic capabilities? Yes.
-How much do you anticipate you'll be playing? Go for a low estimate. A few hours a day at max, Have Full Time Job which I can get called in at any second of the day.
-Anything else you want to include? Special skills, comments, etc.: Yes.

Oct 23, 2013
-Time Zone:
-CET
-Minecraft time played:
-2-3 years
-Gontroller, Badlion, Kohi/played alot back those days something like 8+ hours a day
-Can't remember them
-Recently I got the message gontroller will be back up. Since it will be up soon i wanted to find a faction.
After I saw the name daruni old memorys came up my mind about gontroller.
The reason I want to join RWC is to get back in the game and especially faction with people who play fair.
Also I would like to meet new people who got the same old experience as me.
-Almost everything inc. PVP, Raiding, Building, Grinding, Training MCMMO, MOB ARENA and just chillin while I run around the base doing nothing.
-Yes
-5 hours a day and more on saturay and sunday.
-I love raids

Reactions: Daruni

IPRDan

Dec 30, 2013
-Time Zone: EST
-Minecraft time played: 4 years
-Minecraft PvP Servers Played/Time Played: Gontroller / BadLion / Desteria
-Previous Gontroller Experience? What factions: The Nexus/WCC
-Why do you want to join RWC? I'm really looking to join a well-known Gontroller faction which I know was really good back when Gontroller was up.
-What drives you to play the game? Gontroller coming back. The server I put the most time/money into and was a a shit ton of fun.
-How much do you anticipate you'll be playing? Go for a low estimate. A lot of time, especially in the summer. During the school year I would say 3ish hours a day but during the summer it could be all day.
-Anything else you want to include?
MHAgirl.jpg

• Cake

Daruni

Staff
Helper+
Aug 18, 2013
IGN
Daruni
Faction
RWC
-Time Zone:
-CET
-Minecraft time played:
-2-3 years
-Gontroller, Badlion, Kohi/played alot back those days something like 8+ hours a day
-Can't remember them
-Recently I got the message gontroller will be back up. Since it will be up soon i wanted to find a faction.
After I saw the name daruni old memorys came up my mind about gontroller.
The reason I want to join RWC is to get back in the game and especially faction with people who play fair.
Also I would like to meet new people who got the same old experience as me.
-Almost everything inc. PVP, Raiding, Building, Grinding, Training MCMMO, MOB ARENA and just chillin while I run around the base doing nothing.
-Yes
-5 hours a day and more on saturay and sunday.
-I love raids

After reviewing your application and speaking with you in Discord, application accepted. Welcome to RWC 2.0. :)

Motility

Dec 29, 2012
IGN
Socom14

-Time Zone: My time zone is central standard time

-Minecraft time played: I have played minecraft on and off for about 8 years

-Minecraft PvP Servers Played/Time Played: I played on FearPvP, Gontroller, ostia, desteria, and then some other servers but I cant remember them all off the top of my head

-Previous Gontroller Experience? What factions: Previously on gontroller I was in my out factions for sometime with my friend then after a while I joined a faction called Haze, wcc, Valor, and other faction but cant remember them all since its been a while.

-Why do you want to join RWC? I wanted to join a well know faction from the old school gontroller factions. And I when I saw rwc I knew that it was going to have a lot of people that would enjoy playing on gontroller and would be able to have some of the same memories of the old school days of the server.

-What drives you to play the game? (PvP, building, adventure, grinding, etc): I really enjoy all aspects of the game. And I am very excited to be able to play the server that I spent a lot of time on when I was a kid again.

-Got Discord/Mic capabilities? Yes I have discord and a working mic.

-How much do you anticipate you'll be playing? Go for a low estimate. At the moment I am not sure but if I had to give a rough estimate I would say around 3 or more hours.

-Anything else you want to include? Special skills, comments, etc.: Thanks for taking the time to read my application. and I hope that everything can be like old days of gontroller!!

Daruni

Staff
Helper+
Aug 18, 2013
IGN
Daruni
Faction
RWC
-Time Zone: EST
-Minecraft time played: 4 years
-Minecraft PvP Servers Played/Time Played: Gontroller / BadLion / Desteria
-Previous Gontroller Experience? What factions: The Nexus/WCC
-Why do you want to join RWC? I'm really looking to join a well-known Gontroller faction which I know was really good back when Gontroller was up.
-What drives you to play the game? Gontroller coming back. The server I put the most time/money into and was a a shit ton of fun.
-How much do you anticipate you'll be playing? Go for a low estimate. A lot of time, especially in the summer. During the school year I would say 3ish hours a day but during the summer it could be all day.
-Anything else you want to include?
View attachment 9841
Like the application, like the enthusiasm, you seem level-headed from talking to you, so welcome to RWC.

Daruni

Staff
Helper+
Aug 18, 2013
IGN
Daruni
Faction
RWC

-Minecraft PvP Servers Played/Time Played: I played on FearPvP, Gontroller, ostia, desteria, and then some other servers but I cant remember them all off the top of my head

-Previous Gontroller Experience? What factions: Previously on gontroller I was in my out factions for sometime with my friend then after a while I joined a faction called Haze, wcc, Valor, and other faction but cant remember them all since its been a while.

-Why do you want to join RWC? I wanted to join a well know faction from the old school gontroller factions. And I when I saw rwc I knew that it was going to have a lot of people that would enjoy playing on gontroller and would be able to have some of the same memories of the old school days of the server.

-What drives you to play the game? (PvP, building, adventure, grinding, etc): I really enjoy all aspects of the game. And I am very excited to be able to play the server that I spent a lot of time on when I was a kid again.

-How much do you anticipate you'll be playing? Go for a low estimate. At the moment I am not sure but if I had to give a rough estimate I would say around 3 or more hours.

-Anything else you want to include? Special skills, comments, etc.: Thanks for taking the time to read my application. and I hope that everything can be like old days of gontroller!!
Application reviewed, phase 2 passed, looking forward to the shenanigans we'll have like the old times. :D Welcome to RWC.

Chubbsthename

Nov 24, 2013
IGN
Chubbsthename
Faction
Wilderness
Votes

My dude

Chubbsthename

Nov 24, 2013
IGN
Chubbsthename
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
Time zone: CST
Minecraft time played: 6 years
Minecraft PvP: Gontroller 3.0-8.0, badlion and other random servers

Previous Gontroller experience: had my own faction called fancies for 3 maps then joined wcc in 6.0 and then joined with some friends from wcc to make 2 chainz

Why I want to joint RWC?: I want to join rwc because I want to start the map with a group of people who are familiar with the server and are experienced in factions.

What drives me to play the game:
I enjoy every part of playing on Gontroller even the Basework. My favorite would probably be grinding and money making.

Got discord/ mic abilities:
Yes no problem in this area.

How much do I anticipate playing: I’ll be able to play around 3-4 hours a day more on weekends. Most of my time on will probably be in the evening.

Anything else I’d like to include: I am on the betrayers list. I domt know if that’ll be an issue but you can ask any one of my previous faction members from wcc I was a trusted member.

iSimplyDontLag

Legendary Member
Oct 14, 2013
Dharavi Slums
IGN
iSimplyDontLag
Faction
Frost
Votes
Note: RWC does not permit scamming or betraying of any kind. We become the best by walking the path of the courageous and playing honorably. We help where we can, and share our wealth and knowledge with those in need. If this isn't you, probably best to move on elsewhere.

CaptainIGotSkills

Mar 30, 2019
IGN
CaptainIGotSkill
-IGN: CaptainIGotSkill:cool:
-Time Zone: CST
-Minecraft time played: 6 Years
-Minecraft PvP Servers Played/Time Played: Gontroller, Badlion.
-Previous Gontroller Experience? What factions: Played in tons of different factions over the years, biggest one WCC.
-Why do you want to join RWC? I want to join RWC because I know everyone in the faction will be experienced so we could kick off the beginning of the map perfectly.
-What drives you to play the game? (PvP, building, adventure, grinding, etc): I love to PvP and also love to grind. I have a great work ethic and like to perfect what i’m on.
-Got Discord/Mic capabilities? I have discord and a mic.
-How much do you anticipate you'll be playing? Go for a low estimate. 2-4 hours mostly in the evenings.
-Anything else you want to include? Special skills, comments, etc.:Thank you!;)

neovu191

Pro Member
Dec 28, 2012
IGN
neovu191
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
-Time Zone: PST
-Minecraft time played: 5-6 yrs
-Minecraft PvP Servers Played/Time Played: 3 yrs
-Previous Gontroller Experience? yes What factions: Shadowrock, Chaos, Velocity, Haze
-Why do you want to join RWC? I’m ecstatic about restarting Gontroller and I believe starting again with other originals would be perfect.
-What drives you to play the game?
(PvP, building, adventure, grinding, etc): Building and grinding (such as sand walls) are my speciality as i find pure enjoyment in the simplicities.
-Got Discord/Mic capabilities? Yes
-How much do you anticipate you'll be playing? Go for a low estimate. around 4hrs daily
-Anything else you want to include? Special skills, comments, etc.: I find enjoyment in building and improving the base, such as sand walls from bedrock to sky limit which i don’t find tedious. that’s my only talent. oh and I love making potions.

thereaper1888

Mar 11, 2014
-Time Zone: PST
-Minecraft time played: 5-6 yrs
-Minecraft PvP Servers Played/Time Played: 3 yrs
-Previous Gontroller Experience? yes What factions: Shadowrock, Chaos, Velocity, Haze
-Why do you want to join RWC? I’m ecstatic about restarting Gontroller and I believe starting again with other originals would be perfect.
-What drives you to play the game?
(PvP, building, adventure, grinding, etc): Building and grinding (such as sand walls) are my speciality as i find pure enjoyment in the simplicities.
-Got Discord/Mic capabilities? Yes
-How much do you anticipate you'll be playing? Go for a low estimate. around 4hrs daily
-Anything else you want to include? Special skills, comments, etc.: I find enjoyment in building and improving the base, such as sand walls from bedrock to sky limit which i don’t find tedious. that’s my only talent. oh and I love making potions.
That's brutal, playing for 5-6 years and having those past factions

Reactions: neovu191

Bloom

Staff
Helper+
Jan 5, 2013
Pocatello, ID
IGN
BloomTranquility
Faction
Aliens
Votes
-Time Zone:central time zone
-Minecraft time played:beta 1.2
-Minecraft PvP Servers Played/Time Played:gontroller 3.0 Played factions for as long as I can remember
-Previous Gontroller Experience? What factions:rwc, province, a few other medium sized ones I can't remember
-Why do you want to join RWC?becuase I'm a new man now and not who I was before I've grown older in my ways and rwc seems like fun place to be.
-What drives you to play the game? (PvP, building, adventure, grinding, etc):mining, farming basically gathering mateirals and building, grinding to
Anything that doesn't include battle.
-Got Discord/Mic capabilities?no my computer has no sound either but I can still play minecraft
-How much do you anticipate you'll be playing? Go for a low estimate. 2hrs to 3hrs at a time with breaks in the middle and irl stuff
-Anything else you want to include? Special skills, comments, etc.:and my family was recently in a flood but our house is ok kinda we'll be moving in this weekend when it's rebuilt and thank you for reading this and have a nice day and God bless you. Good luck to all the other applicants.

Edit I have a phone for discord though
It's been a very long while, brother. Hop into our Discord, and I'll take you to step 2 of our application process. :)