Chosen

Apr 27, 2013
IGN
Chzn
Faction
Nexus
Votes
-Time Zone: PST
-Minecraft time played: I have played this game for too many hours, I started the grind in beta.
-Minecraft PvP Servers Played/Time Played: I first played Diamcraft in 2011-12, hopped on Gontroller in early 2013. Enjoyed the hell out of it until it died. I also played on Origin for a small amount of time, and OpticCraft too.
-Previous Gontroller Experience? What factions: Aftermath, TheNexus, Demonic, Aliens
-Why do you want to join RWC? Truthfully, I want to join to meet new people and play Gontroller with a real fun group of guys. I had that for years in both TheNexus and Demonic but I would love to get back into a real faction. RWC has been there for many years while I played Gontroller, I was in awe of some of the stuff you guys did. I believe fundamentally I want to get back to talking, having fun, raiding, etc. I just want to enjoy the people I am around.
-What drives you to play the game? (PvP, building, adventure, grinding, etc): Building, I am currently becoming an architect. Not only that although. I love being part of a team and enjoying that, somehow fun, factions grind.
-Got Discord/Mic capabilities? Yep
-How much do you anticipate you'll be playing? Go for a low estimate. Just expect me to be on for a few hours a day, or more. I am working around a job and life of course but this would be a big chunk of my time.
-Anything else you want to include? Special skills, comments, etc.: I play a mean trombone.

• Love
Reactions: Daruni

Daruni

Staff
Helper+
Aug 18, 2013
IGN
Daruni
Faction
RWC
-Minecraft time played: I have played this game for too many hours, I started the grind in beta.
-Minecraft PvP Servers Played/Time Played: I first played Diamcraft in 2011-12, hopped on Gontroller in early 2013. Enjoyed the hell out of it until it died. I also played on Origin for a small amount of time, and OpticCraft too.
-Previous Gontroller Experience? What factions: Aftermath, TheNexus, Demonic, Aliens
-Why do you want to join RWC? Truthfully, I want to join to meet new people and play Gontroller with a real fun group of guys. I had that for years in both TheNexus and Demonic but I would love to get back into a real faction. RWC has been there for many years while I played Gontroller, I was in awe of some of the stuff you guys did. I believe fundamentally I want to get back to talking, having fun, raiding, etc. I just want to enjoy the people I am around.
-What drives you to play the game? (PvP, building, adventure, grinding, etc): Building, I am currently becoming an architect. Not only that although. I love being part of a team and enjoying that, somehow fun, factions grind.
-How much do you anticipate you'll be playing? Go for a low estimate. Just expect me to be on for a few hours a day, or more. I am working around a job and life of course but this would be a big chunk of my time.
-Anything else you want to include? Special skills, comments, etc.: I play a mean trombone.
Great application, haha!

Keep an eye out on a PM from me. <3

Bianca987

Feb 12, 2014
USA
IGN
Bianca987
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
-Time Zone: EST
-Minecraft time played: since 2012
-Minecraft PvP Servers Played/Time Played: I played Gontroller since end of 2.0 to 8.0, then like one season of vealox.
-Previous Gontroller Experience? What factions: Most of the factions I was in were my own on Gontroller. Since I was like 11-14ish when I really played on Gontroller I didn’t really know much.
-Why do you want to join RWC? I am looking for a great faction to join since I’m very excited to come back to Minecraft and Gontroller. I’m also looking to make more great friends.
-What drives you to play the game? (PvP, building, adventure, grinding, etc): I love building and grinding. I also love anything we all do together, I love the team aspect of factions.
-How much do you anticipate you'll be playing? Go for a low estimate. I can probably do 2-3 hours daily on weekdays and maybe 3-4 weekend days , it all depends on work and school.
-Anything else you want to include? Special skills, comments, etc.: Nothing really, I’m just really excited that Gontroller is coming back.

Reactions: Daruni

Daruni

Staff
Helper+
Aug 18, 2013
IGN
Daruni
Faction
RWC
-IGN: CaptainIGotSkill:cool:
-Time Zone: CST
-Minecraft time played: 6 Years
-Minecraft PvP Servers Played/Time Played: Gontroller, Badlion.
-Previous Gontroller Experience? What factions: Played in tons of different factions over the years, biggest one WCC.
-Why do you want to join RWC? I want to join RWC because I know everyone in the faction will be experienced so we could kick off the beginning of the map perfectly.
-What drives you to play the game? (PvP, building, adventure, grinding, etc): I love to PvP and also love to grind. I have a great work ethic and like to perfect what i’m on.
-Got Discord/Mic capabilities? I have discord and a mic.
-How much do you anticipate you'll be playing? Go for a low estimate. 2-4 hours mostly in the evenings.
-Anything else you want to include? Special skills, comments, etc.:Thank you!;)
Was great getting to know you better, and you're absolutely no slouch with a sword. We're glad to have you. :)

Daruni

Staff
Helper+
Aug 18, 2013
IGN
Daruni
Faction
RWC
-Time Zone: EST
-Minecraft time played: since 2012
-Minecraft PvP Servers Played/Time Played: I played Gontroller since end of 2.0 to 8.0, then like one season of vealox.
-Previous Gontroller Experience? What factions: Most of the factions I was in were my own on Gontroller. Since I was like 11-14ish when I really played on Gontroller I didn’t really know much.
-Why do you want to join RWC? I am looking for a great faction to join since I’m very excited to come back to Minecraft and Gontroller. I’m also looking to make more great friends.
-What drives you to play the game? (PvP, building, adventure, grinding, etc): I love building and grinding. I also love anything we all do together, I love the team aspect of factions.
-How much do you anticipate you'll be playing? Go for a low estimate. I can probably do 2-3 hours daily on weekdays and maybe 3-4 weekend days , it all depends on work and school.
-Anything else you want to include? Special skills, comments, etc.: Nothing really, I’m just really excited that Gontroller is coming back.
I love your positivity and the how enthusiastic you are for the return of Gontroller. Welcome to RWC, we're going to have a blast. :D

Reactions: Bianca987

Daruni

Staff
Helper+
Aug 18, 2013
IGN
Daruni
Faction
RWC
You have an excellent charismatic air and uplift the people around you with your attitude alone. This is exactly how we want all of RWC to be. I'm happy to accept your application, welcome to RWC.

Chosen

Apr 27, 2013
IGN
Chzn
Faction
Nexus
Votes
You have an excellent charismatic air and uplift the people around you with your attitude alone. This is exactly how we want all of RWC to be. I'm happy to accept your application, welcome to RWC.
Thank you very much! I am extremely excited to get to know each one of you well, and frankly have a great group of people surrounding me. This will be an excellent faction, and team, and I am excited to just dig right in.

• Love
Reactions: Bloom and Daruni