Chosen

Apr 27, 2013
IGN
Chzn
Faction
Nexus
Votes
-Time Zone: PST
-Minecraft time played: I have played this game for too many hours, I started the grind in beta.
-Minecraft PvP Servers Played/Time Played: I first played Diamcraft in 2011-12, hopped on Gontroller in early 2013. Enjoyed the hell out of it until it died. I also played on Origin for a small amount of time, and OpticCraft too.
-Previous Gontroller Experience? What factions: Aftermath, TheNexus, Demonic, Aliens
-Why do you want to join RWC? Truthfully, I want to join to meet new people and play Gontroller with a real fun group of guys. I had that for years in both TheNexus and Demonic but I would love to get back into a real faction. RWC has been there for many years while I played Gontroller, I was in awe of some of the stuff you guys did. I believe fundamentally I want to get back to talking, having fun, raiding, etc. I just want to enjoy the people I am around.
-What drives you to play the game? (PvP, building, adventure, grinding, etc): Building, I am currently becoming an architect. Not only that although. I love being part of a team and enjoying that, somehow fun, factions grind.
-Got Discord/Mic capabilities? Yep
-How much do you anticipate you'll be playing? Go for a low estimate. Just expect me to be on for a few hours a day, or more. I am working around a job and life of course but this would be a big chunk of my time.
-Anything else you want to include? Special skills, comments, etc.: I play a mean trombone.

• Love
Reactions: Daruni

Daruni

Staff
Helper+
Aug 18, 2013
IGN
Daruni
Faction
RWC
-Minecraft time played: I have played this game for too many hours, I started the grind in beta.
-Minecraft PvP Servers Played/Time Played: I first played Diamcraft in 2011-12, hopped on Gontroller in early 2013. Enjoyed the hell out of it until it died. I also played on Origin for a small amount of time, and OpticCraft too.
-Previous Gontroller Experience? What factions: Aftermath, TheNexus, Demonic, Aliens
-Why do you want to join RWC? Truthfully, I want to join to meet new people and play Gontroller with a real fun group of guys. I had that for years in both TheNexus and Demonic but I would love to get back into a real faction. RWC has been there for many years while I played Gontroller, I was in awe of some of the stuff you guys did. I believe fundamentally I want to get back to talking, having fun, raiding, etc. I just want to enjoy the people I am around.
-What drives you to play the game? (PvP, building, adventure, grinding, etc): Building, I am currently becoming an architect. Not only that although. I love being part of a team and enjoying that, somehow fun, factions grind.
-How much do you anticipate you'll be playing? Go for a low estimate. Just expect me to be on for a few hours a day, or more. I am working around a job and life of course but this would be a big chunk of my time.
-Anything else you want to include? Special skills, comments, etc.: I play a mean trombone.
Great application, haha!

Keep an eye out on a PM from me. <3

Bianca987

Feb 12, 2014
USA
IGN
Bianca987
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
-Time Zone: EST
-Minecraft time played: since 2012
-Minecraft PvP Servers Played/Time Played: I played Gontroller since end of 2.0 to 8.0, then like one season of vealox.
-Previous Gontroller Experience? What factions: Most of the factions I was in were my own on Gontroller. Since I was like 11-14ish when I really played on Gontroller I didn’t really know much.
-Why do you want to join RWC? I am looking for a great faction to join since I’m very excited to come back to Minecraft and Gontroller. I’m also looking to make more great friends.
-What drives you to play the game? (PvP, building, adventure, grinding, etc): I love building and grinding. I also love anything we all do together, I love the team aspect of factions.
-How much do you anticipate you'll be playing? Go for a low estimate. I can probably do 2-3 hours daily on weekdays and maybe 3-4 weekend days , it all depends on work and school.
-Anything else you want to include? Special skills, comments, etc.: Nothing really, I’m just really excited that Gontroller is coming back.

Reactions: Daruni

Daruni

Staff
Helper+
Aug 18, 2013
IGN
Daruni
Faction
RWC
-IGN: CaptainIGotSkill:cool:
-Time Zone: CST
-Minecraft time played: 6 Years
-Minecraft PvP Servers Played/Time Played: Gontroller, Badlion.
-Previous Gontroller Experience? What factions: Played in tons of different factions over the years, biggest one WCC.
-Why do you want to join RWC? I want to join RWC because I know everyone in the faction will be experienced so we could kick off the beginning of the map perfectly.
-What drives you to play the game? (PvP, building, adventure, grinding, etc): I love to PvP and also love to grind. I have a great work ethic and like to perfect what i’m on.
-Got Discord/Mic capabilities? I have discord and a mic.
-How much do you anticipate you'll be playing? Go for a low estimate. 2-4 hours mostly in the evenings.
-Anything else you want to include? Special skills, comments, etc.:Thank you!;)
Was great getting to know you better, and you're absolutely no slouch with a sword. We're glad to have you. :)

Daruni

Staff
Helper+
Aug 18, 2013
IGN
Daruni
Faction
RWC
-Time Zone: EST
-Minecraft time played: since 2012
-Minecraft PvP Servers Played/Time Played: I played Gontroller since end of 2.0 to 8.0, then like one season of vealox.
-Previous Gontroller Experience? What factions: Most of the factions I was in were my own on Gontroller. Since I was like 11-14ish when I really played on Gontroller I didn’t really know much.
-Why do you want to join RWC? I am looking for a great faction to join since I’m very excited to come back to Minecraft and Gontroller. I’m also looking to make more great friends.
-What drives you to play the game? (PvP, building, adventure, grinding, etc): I love building and grinding. I also love anything we all do together, I love the team aspect of factions.
-How much do you anticipate you'll be playing? Go for a low estimate. I can probably do 2-3 hours daily on weekdays and maybe 3-4 weekend days , it all depends on work and school.
-Anything else you want to include? Special skills, comments, etc.: Nothing really, I’m just really excited that Gontroller is coming back.
I love your positivity and the how enthusiastic you are for the return of Gontroller. Welcome to RWC, we're going to have a blast. :D

Reactions: Bianca987

Daruni

Staff
Helper+
Aug 18, 2013
IGN
Daruni
Faction
RWC
You have an excellent charismatic air and uplift the people around you with your attitude alone. This is exactly how we want all of RWC to be. I'm happy to accept your application, welcome to RWC.

Chosen

Apr 27, 2013
IGN
Chzn
Faction
Nexus
Votes
You have an excellent charismatic air and uplift the people around you with your attitude alone. This is exactly how we want all of RWC to be. I'm happy to accept your application, welcome to RWC.
Thank you very much! I am extremely excited to get to know each one of you well, and frankly have a great group of people surrounding me. This will be an excellent faction, and team, and I am excited to just dig right in.

• Love
Reactions: Bloom and Daruni

Igot950k

Jan 5, 2013
-Time Zone: Central
-Minecraft time played: Oh I have played loads over the last 7 years. Most of my time played was a few years ago but just starting to make a return back into factions and saw gontroller was getting a revive.
-Minecraft PvP Servers Played/Time Played: Played majority of my time in Gontroller a while back from maps 2.0 - 5.0 and then played a bit of Vaelox.
-Previous Gontroller Experience? What factions: We have a rough history back in the day and I am sure we can talk about the old memories but the factions I was in were: Crimsonraiders, Brewerbros, RWC and a few others I am sure I have forgotten. I am sure some may remember I left RWC on a bad term but looking to turn that around for the better. Older and much more wise now.
-Why do you want to join RWC? I seriously want to bring back the old times on gontroller with familiar faces, I made mistakes in the past and want to redeem myself as a better person. RWC gave me a huge boost in factions knowledge back in map 3 and 4. I made a mistake back then but heres to hope that I can bring back the nostalgia and work hard being the best again.
-What drives you to play the game? (PvP, building, adventure, grinding, etc): I enjoy grinding and making money but always loved to pvp and participate in raids. I would say that my pvp skills aren't perfect right now but nothing a little practice cant fix. I enjoy building bases and decorating rooms.
-Got Discord/Mic capabilities? Yes I do and always willing to chat with others.
-How much do you anticipate you'll be playing? Go for a low estimate. I would say around 4-5 hours a day as long as work isnt super busy. I will always be able to put a few hours in the morning and a few hours at night.
-Anything else you want to include? Special skills, comments, etc.: Just want to say whatever the outcome of this is I hope to see you guys around and hopefully we can bring back the good ol' days. Cheers

Reactions: Bloom

Bloom

Staff
Helper+
Jan 5, 2013
Pocatello, ID
IGN
BloomTranquility
Faction
Aliens
Votes
-Time Zone: Central
-Minecraft time played: Oh I have played loads over the last 7 years. Most of my time played was a few years ago but just starting to make a return back into factions and saw gontroller was getting a revive.
-Minecraft PvP Servers Played/Time Played: Played majority of my time in Gontroller a while back from maps 2.0 - 5.0 and then played a bit of Vaelox.
-Previous Gontroller Experience? What factions: We have a rough history back in the day and I am sure we can talk about the old memories but the factions I was in were: Crimsonraiders, Brewerbros, RWC and a few others I am sure I have forgotten. I am sure some may remember I left RWC on a bad term but looking to turn that around for the better. Older and much more wise now.
-Why do you want to join RWC? I seriously want to bring back the old times on gontroller with familiar faces, I made mistakes in the past and want to redeem myself as a better person. RWC gave me a huge boost in factions knowledge back in map 3 and 4. I made a mistake back then but heres to hope that I can bring back the nostalgia and work hard being the best again.
-What drives you to play the game? (PvP, building, adventure, grinding, etc): I enjoy grinding and making money but always loved to pvp and participate in raids. I would say that my pvp skills aren't perfect right now but nothing a little practice cant fix. I enjoy building bases and decorating rooms.
-Got Discord/Mic capabilities? Yes I do and always willing to chat with others.
-How much do you anticipate you'll be playing? Go for a low estimate. I would say around 4-5 hours a day as long as work isnt super busy. I will always be able to put a few hours in the morning and a few hours at night.
-Anything else you want to include? Special skills, comments, etc.: Just want to say whatever the outcome of this is I hope to see you guys around and hopefully we can bring back the good ol' days. Cheers
Feel free to hop into our Discord :D We can put you through the next step of our application. I was just talking about you not too long ago with @Daruni

LazyWaffle

Dec 1, 2014
IGN
LazyWaffle
Faction
EzPz
Votes

-Time Zone:
UTC +2

-Minecraft time played:
5 years

-Minecraft PvP Servers Played/Time Played:
Gontroller, 3 years and cosmic, 2 years

-Previous Gontroller Experience? What factions:
Energy and just my solo one.

-Why do you want to join RWC?
You guys seem really nice and mature. Would love to be a part of this faction and get as good as possible!

-What drives you to play the game? (PvP, building, adventure, grinding, etc):
Just the feels of Gontroller, mainly building and pvp.

-Got Discord/Mic capabilities?
Yes

-How much do you anticipate you'll be playing? Go for a low estimate.
I have a full time job but will get on for like 3-4 hours every evening and a lot more on the days I don't have to work.

-Anything else you want to include? Special skills, comments, etc.:
I like to fish, a lot.

Smallz_Jay

Jul 22, 2013
IGN
Smallzjay
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
-Time Zone: Eastern US
-Minecraft time played: Several years
-Minecraft PvP Servers Played/Time Played: Gontroller, Mineage
-Previous Gontroller Experience? What factions: Server was my life when i was 14. RWC alum, born and bread. Versailles as well, HouseOfLegends, and so forth.
-Why do you want to join RWC? I want to talk to my boys again, missed you lads
-What drives you to play the game? (PvP, building, adventure, grinding, etc): The people, basically. I am in college now wrapping up my freshman year, and mostly just want to goon with the boys
-Got Discord/Mic capabilities? Yea
-How much do you anticipate you'll be playing? Go for a low estimate. Not super duper often, but whenever i can. Maybe once a night?
-Anything else you want to include? Special skills, comments, etc.: Gontroller experience, a drive to see those that i have missed. That stuff

Hope to talk to you guys soon.

End

May 10, 2013
IGN
End
Faction
Lost
Votes
-Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
-Minecraft time played: Since 2011
-Minecraft PvP Servers Played/Time Played: Gontroller 2012-2016
-Previous Gontroller Experience? What factions: RWC, Lost
-Why do you want to join RWC? I'm here for the family reuinion!
-What drives you to play the game? (PvP, building, adventure, grinding, etc): Always enjoyed PvP and building the most.
-Got Discord/Mic capabilities? yeeeeeee
-How much do you anticipate you'll be playing? Go for a low estimate. If Gontroller is revived then around 12 hours a week.
-Anything else you want to include? Special skills, comments, etc.: pvp god, good at editing. I miss the RWC fishing grind ;)

Bloom

Staff
Helper+
Jan 5, 2013
Pocatello, ID
IGN
BloomTranquility
Faction
Aliens
Votes

-Time Zone:
UTC +2

-Minecraft time played:
5 years

-Minecraft PvP Servers Played/Time Played:
Gontroller, 3 years and cosmic, 2 years

-Previous Gontroller Experience? What factions:
Energy and just my solo one.

-Why do you want to join RWC?
You guys seem really nice and mature. Would love to be a part of this faction and get as good as possible!

-What drives you to play the game? (PvP, building, adventure, grinding, etc):
Just the feels of Gontroller, mainly building and pvp.

-Got Discord/Mic capabilities?
Yes

-How much do you anticipate you'll be playing? Go for a low estimate.
I have a full time job but will get on for like 3-4 hours every evening and a lot more on the days I don't have to work.

-Anything else you want to include? Special skills, comments, etc.:
I like to fish, a lot.
Feel free to hop into our discord! We'll get a feel for how you are, and go from there :)

Bloom

Staff
Helper+
Jan 5, 2013
Pocatello, ID
IGN
BloomTranquility
Faction
Aliens
Votes
-Time Zone: Eastern US
-Minecraft time played: Several years
-Minecraft PvP Servers Played/Time Played: Gontroller, Mineage
-Previous Gontroller Experience? What factions: Server was my life when i was 14. RWC alum, born and bread. Versailles as well, HouseOfLegends, and so forth.
-Why do you want to join RWC? I want to talk to my boys again, missed you lads
-What drives you to play the game? (PvP, building, adventure, grinding, etc): The people, basically. I am in college now wrapping up my freshman year, and mostly just want to goon with the boys
-Got Discord/Mic capabilities? Yea
-How much do you anticipate you'll be playing? Go for a low estimate. Not super duper often, but whenever i can. Maybe once a night?
-Anything else you want to include? Special skills, comments, etc.: Gontroller experience, a drive to see those that i have missed. That stuff

Hope to talk to you guys soon.
You kiddin me? I fuckin love and missed you. You're already in our discord. Welcome back to RWC.

Reactions: Smallz_Jay

Bloom

Staff
Helper+
Jan 5, 2013
Pocatello, ID
IGN
BloomTranquility
Faction
Aliens
Votes
-Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
-Minecraft time played: Since 2011
-Minecraft PvP Servers Played/Time Played: Gontroller 2012-2016
-Previous Gontroller Experience? What factions: RWC, Lost
-Why do you want to join RWC? I'm here for the family reuinion!
-What drives you to play the game? (PvP, building, adventure, grinding, etc): Always enjoyed PvP and building the most.
-Got Discord/Mic capabilities? yeeeeeee
-How much do you anticipate you'll be playing? Go for a low estimate. If Gontroller is revived then around 12 hours a week.
-Anything else you want to include? Special skills, comments, etc.: pvp god, good at editing. I miss the RWC fishing grind ;)
Hop into our discord. If I remember right, you're EnderKill3r.... I'd love to catch up and continue this application!

frekk12

May 26, 2019
IGN
Frekk12
Timezone: eu
Minecraft time played: atleast 3-4 years
Minecraft PvP servers played/ time played: gontroller 3.0 and have been playing alot
Previous gontroller expirience? What factions: cant remember name but was in a big One
Why do you sant to join RWC? I just SAW that gontroller is comming back and i want to join a active faction that will play alot and have fun
What drives you to play the game? PvP, Having fun, talking with the fac, basework, raiding, etc
Got discord: ofc i have discord and i can talk
how much do you anticipate to play: on weekdays cant i play so much school. Weekends atleast 3 hours can play much, but i have summer holiday soon (1 month) then i will play alot
Anything Else? Well i can PvP and do basework, i will listen to the faction and i am not a annoying kid. I will just have fun and have a good time with the boys/ girls. The only thing that is dumb is that i cant play in weekdays for now, but i will catch that in weekends and holidays. Good luck to everyone;)

Bloom

Staff
Helper+
Jan 5, 2013
Pocatello, ID
IGN
BloomTranquility
Faction
Aliens
Votes
Timezone: eu
Minecraft time played: atleast 3-4 years
Minecraft PvP servers played/ time played: gontroller 3.0 and have been playing alot
Previous gontroller expirience? What factions: cant remember name but was in a big One
Why do you sant to join RWC? I just SAW that gontroller is comming back and i want to join a active faction that will play alot and have fun
What drives you to play the game? PvP, Having fun, talking with the fac, basework, raiding, etc
Got discord: ofc i have discord and i can talk
how much do you anticipate to play: on weekdays cant i play so much school. Weekends atleast 3 hours can play much, but i have summer holiday soon (1 month) then i will play alot
Anything Else? Well i can PvP and do basework, i will listen to the faction and i am not a annoying kid. I will just have fun and have a good time with the boys/ girls. The only thing that is dumb is that i cant play in weekdays for now, but i will catch that in weekends and holidays. Good luck to everyone;)
I like the respect that you show. :) Feel free to jump into our Discord, and we'll move on with phase 2 of our application :)