IGN
Lackingbrowine
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
-Time Zone: Central
-Minecraft time played: 8 Years
-Minecraft PvP Servers Played/Time Played: 7+ Years
-Previous Gontroller Experience? What factions: North Korea, EvilEmpire, Casuals
-Why do you want to join RWC? I am looking for an active faction to play and have a great time with.
-What drives you to play the game? (PvP, building, adventure, grinding, etc): Grinding and having a fun time.
-Got Discord/Mic capabilities? Discord and a Mic
-How much do you anticipate you'll be playing? Go for a low estimate. At minimum 2 Hours a day. But most likely 3-4 on the low side when I have work and 4+ when I do not work. Atleast 10 hours a week.
-Anything else you want to include? Special skills, comments, etc.: I am on from 12:30am - 2:30am when I work and more on days that I do not work.

Last edited:

End

May 10, 2013
IGN
End
Faction
Lost
Votes
Hop into our discord. If I remember right, you're EnderKill3r.... I'd love to catch up and continue this application!
noooo, im Niceflames!!!

Reactions: Bloom

tymangolfer

Pro Member
Dec 25, 2012

-Time Zone: Central

-Minecraft time played: Way too long. 7 years?

-Minecraft PvP Servers Played/Time Played: All 7 of those years, took a couple years off factions though.

-Previous Gontroller Experience? What factions: Map 2 until death.

-Why do you want to join RWC? : Was previously in RWC and liked how things were run and would like to be apart of the faction again.

-What drives you to play the game? (PvP, building, adventure, grinding, etc): Raiding and PvP. I like building farms too

-Got Discord/Mic capabilities? : Yes

-How much do you anticipate you'll be playing? Go for a low estimate. At least an hour per day.

-Anything else you want to include? Special skills, comments, etc.: I still play golf