IGN
Lackingbrowine
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
-Time Zone: Central
-Minecraft time played: 8 Years
-Minecraft PvP Servers Played/Time Played: 7+ Years
-Previous Gontroller Experience? What factions: North Korea, EvilEmpire, Casuals
-Why do you want to join RWC? I am looking for an active faction to play and have a great time with.
-What drives you to play the game? (PvP, building, adventure, grinding, etc): Grinding and having a fun time.
-Got Discord/Mic capabilities? Discord and a Mic
-How much do you anticipate you'll be playing? Go for a low estimate. At minimum 2 Hours a day. But most likely 3-4 on the low side when I have work and 4+ when I do not work. Atleast 10 hours a week.
-Anything else you want to include? Special skills, comments, etc.: I am on from 12:30am - 2:30am when I work and more on days that I do not work.

Last edited:

End

May 10, 2013
IGN
End
Faction
Lost
Votes
Hop into our discord. If I remember right, you're EnderKill3r.... I'd love to catch up and continue this application!
noooo, im Niceflames!!!

Reactions: Bloom

ezirp

Apr 22, 2019
IGN
ezirP
Faction
cum
ALL TO OLD TO BE [PLAYING MINECRAFT MAYBE GROW UP . , M,AYBE.. ?

tymangolfer

Pro Member
Dec 25, 2012

-Time Zone: Central

-Minecraft time played: Way too long. 7 years?

-Minecraft PvP Servers Played/Time Played: All 7 of those years, took a couple years off factions though.

-Previous Gontroller Experience? What factions: Map 2 until death.

-Why do you want to join RWC? : Was previously in RWC and liked how things were run and would like to be apart of the faction again.

-What drives you to play the game? (PvP, building, adventure, grinding, etc): Raiding and PvP. I like building farms too

-Got Discord/Mic capabilities? : Yes

-How much do you anticipate you'll be playing? Go for a low estimate. At least an hour per day.

-Anything else you want to include? Special skills, comments, etc.: I still play golf

Brandicate

Aug 18, 2013

-Time Zone: GMT

-Minecraft time played: Good 6 Year (I don't even really know)

-Minecraft PvP Servers Played/Time Played: Only played factions/pvp was never a fan of anything else.

-Previous Gontroller Experience? Controller 2,3 and 4.0

-Why do you want to join RWC? : Im sure I was apart of RWC in a previous map and a few other big factions but as I haven't played in so long I cannot really remember. Also I am looking for a large faction that is really active and can get stuff done. I want a team to be able to back me up in pvp, raiding, or just members to fuck around with.

-What drives you to play the game? Raiding, PVP, Base Work. Just factions in general and what it offers. I never used to be off the game.

-Got Discord/Mic capabilities? : Yes

-How much do you anticipate you'll be playing? Well, 3-5 hours maybe longer weekends as I know how important base work is and id say up to 3 hours a day during the week but it will probably be more because I used to love controller.

-Anything else you want to include? I am god rank. I have also changed my name from Brandicate to OnTheSesh
EDIT: Im not sure which is my main OnTheSesh Or Brandicate as I changed both names a while back but I have both accounts. one with god rank

Last edited:

Cooob

Dec 28, 2012
Florida
IGN
Cooob

-Time Zone: EST

-Minecraft time played: Been on Gontroller since 1.0. Playing minecraft since 2011.

-Minecraft PvP Servers Played/Time Played: Gontroller, Badlion, Hypixel

-Previous Gontroller Experience? What factions: Cactus

-Why do you want to join RWC? Want to join a good faction with old friends and grind like the good days.

-What drives you to play the game? (PvP, building, adventure, grinding, etc): Pvp drives me more than anything but i also love to grind.

-Got Discord/Mic capabilities? Yes

-How much do you anticipate you'll be playing? Go for a low estimate. 5ish hours a day

-Anything else you want to include? Special skills, comments, etc.: Pretty decent at Pvp and willing to do base work :) Also CaptainIGotSkill can vouch for me.

MadRussian258

Legendary Member
Jan 10, 2013
Alright so RWC started in 2008 with CoD4, the people here that claim to be OGs are just part of the Minecraft chapter of RWC. We have spanned across multiple game titles. I will get in touch with Bloom to fix this information and get you'll onto the proper discord.

Reactions: Bloom