Factions Suggestion to the owners (important)

SoliiD__StriiK

Mar 27, 2019
IGN
SoliiD__StriiK
Faction
Breach
I really hope you guys are successful in this reboot of Gontroller, I truly do. However you must realise that it is far more likely to be a nostalgic throwback for a short period of time that we all jam 1 map out if that and than realise the game is trash and we don't enjoy it anymore. In saying that I don't think you can run it with the same discrepancy and secretism, corporation, business, political bullshit (that made sense right...) that servers did in the past. People will already be on a tightrope as to weather they play or not and unless you guys give full transparency on dates, updates, plans people are just going to dip. There is absolutely nothing wrong with saying," it'll still probably be a year until release, and than pushing it back even further". We don't care we just need the information. I don't see how it does any damage to you guys and it does a world of good for the community.

Reactions: Kachow

g33builder

Staff
Jan 2, 2014
IGN
g33builder
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
We have no intention to mislead the players for our own gain. We have been trying to come forward with more information but its kind of all built around our next major update which has required a lot of work from Bestle and Swifteh. I would love to tell you and the rest of the community more but I just have no definitive way of nailing down the date for this upcoming update. All I will say is it should be soon, I don't know when but I know it's nearing completion.

Just know that after this update we will begin to become a lot more transparent with information about the server. Hopefully when you get the update in your hands you will understand why we have been rather quiet lately.

Reactions: SoliiD__StriiK