The 6thNation Hunger Games

Epicnayncat

Mar 4, 2013
IGN
epicnayncat
Faction
TNT
Abuse_ was the first to go.

Billah is hanging off a cliff by one hand.

Who's next?

It's a 6thNation hunger games tournament out there, and the only weapon is the cold, hard steel of the Banhammer! Place your bets! I will unfortunately not be able to host a real gambling contest (I'll explain why on Monday), but we can still engage in some no-risk betting!

Bet on whatever you'd like in the comments: Who's next? Who will be left at the end? What will I have for lunch tomorrow? Now that the NBA finals are over, I'm sure you miss making your own brackets: Go on and make one now to guess the order that the bans will happen in!

If you win, you get the satisfaction of being right. Doesn't it feel great?

LET THE GAMES FLAMES BEGIN!

noday08

Feb 19, 2013
IGN
noday08
Faction
Spoobies
Votes
First is the worst, second is the best... And when you've posted that three times, it's threatening to get old.
I think it goes something like this, First is the worst, second is the best, and third is the one with the treasure chest! :D I will stop posting it though... I just think it is the funniest thing in the world. :) Plus, dis is gon b gud.

Reactions: 5 people

AFalconsFire

Pro Member
Jan 23, 2013
Under your bed
IGN
Flaming_Falcon
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
Abuse_ will probably get an army of alts and try to fuck Gontroller over, like Bellum already tried, and failed to do.
$10 on scoop2 going next, his appaling spelling will get him banned. G_G

Abuse_

Dec 23, 2012
Detroit, MI
IGN
Abuse_
Faction
CottonPickers
Votes
I have no intentions of hurting Gontroller. I have instructed that a lot of information be turned over that potentiality could destroyed the economy possibly if it was in the wrong persons hands and done correctly. Despite what anyone thinks, I do love Gontroller. The recent banning is just an attempt on the 3 members part who were removed after an attempted overthrow. Still everyone got their things peacefully, their upset. The billah posting wasn't something that I planned. Billahh was a prick after we left even though he was treated respectfully when leaving. Sadly, that was not enough for billahh and thought he was immune to his wrong doings. It doesn't help my situation to turn other members in for minor petty things. I don't see myself filing any ban reports on them.

Good news though. The source code is released. The mods that mastershake make can now be easily detected automatically with that information by Bestle. It's probably safe to say, it will never ever be used again since he knows what to look for in it.

As you can see Mastershake, Scoop2, and Indruder/WastedTalent/9Birch have no intentions on playing on Gontroller, and I'll go as far to say they could give to shits about it or the community. Their playing feedthebeast servers right now and highly doubt they'll ever play here again. You will only see these names in the forums in more attempts to get more people in trouble. That is all.

Reactions: 4 people

TheNearlyGlassWhale

Pro Member
Dec 24, 2012
IGN
JohnSmith
Faction
Uranus
I have no intentions of hurting Gontroller. I have instructed that a lot of information be turned over that potentiality could destroyed the economy possibly if it was in the wrong persons hands and done correctly. Despite what anyone thinks, I do love Gontroller. The recent banning is just an attempt on the 3 members part who were removed after an attempted overthrow. Still everyone got their things peacefully, their upset. The billah posting wasn't something that I planned. Billahh was a prick after we left even though he was treated respectfully when leaving. Sadly, that was not enough for billahh and thought he was immune to his wrong doings. It doesn't help my situation to turn other members in for minor petty things. I don't see myself filing any ban reports on them.

Good news though. The source code is released. The mods that mastershake make can now be easily detected automatically with that information by Bestle. It's probably safe to say, it will never ever be used again since he knows what to look for in it.

As you can see Mastershake, Scoop2, and Indruder/WastedTalent/9Birch have no intentions on playing on Gontroller, and I'll go as far to say they could give to shits about it or the community. Their playing feedthebeast servers right now and highly doubt they'll ever play here again. You will only see these names in the forums in more attempts to get more people in trouble. That is all.
What shall this mean of you playing on Gontroller? Shall you try to get pardoned, or are you done yourself?

Abuse_

Dec 23, 2012
Detroit, MI
IGN
Abuse_
Faction
CottonPickers
Votes
That is up to Mr Skeggs when I am ready to submit my appeal. Right now, I have a deadly cannon to finish and list of names to show it off in front of when that time comes before me. ;)

Billahh

Pro Member
Jan 7, 2013
Some pond in butt fuck no where.
Billahh was a prick after we left even though he was treated respectfully when leaving.
I haven't said anything about the whole 6th splitting... At all. Ever. I let everyone else do the talking. Chillz, Watson, Canex and S0ul started making meme's about me. They have a picture of me from 4 years ago and I'm the prick? Really? Grow up Abuse, seriously.

scoop2

Apr 14, 2013
pa

Abuse is a little girl, btw i am the only one playing ftb, also i have no intention of leaving gontroller, i have every intention of laughing at your ban, now like coffeebreak you can fuck off now

Abuse_

Dec 23, 2012
Detroit, MI
IGN
Abuse_
Faction
CottonPickers
Votes
I haven't said anything about the whole 6th splitting... At all. Ever. I let everyone else do the talking. Chillz, Watson, Canex and S0ul started making meme's about me. They have a picture of me from 4 years ago and I'm the prick? Really? Grow up Abuse, seriously.
And to assume I have anything to do with that? When I have ever partipated in meme's? Even the ones you've created? Name a single time when i have wasted my time on such shit? They did it on their own behalf, nothing to do with me. I even told Canex to stop when I saw one posted in shout box. You on the otherhand... Immaturity at it's finest:

http://i.imgur.com/76uvDaL.png

Abuse_

Dec 23, 2012
Detroit, MI
IGN
Abuse_
Faction
CottonPickers
Votes
Abuse is a little girl, btw i am the only one playing ftb, also i have no intention of leaving gontroller, i have every intention of laughing at your ban, now like coffeebreak you can fuck off now
I love you scoop.