Erik Allen

Pro Member
Jul 3, 2013
IGN
erikallen
Faction
Baltimore
Votes
Hello all! As the title suggests, we are recruiting two new members for our faction. The traits we are looking for in particular are hard working players who give their all to the faction and donate regularly. During the recruiting process, there are two rounds one needs to pass through. The considered stage- purely a result of the forum post in which we will respond with considered and add you to a list. The voting stage- when our faction votes on those that are on the considered list. I am going to copy and paste the previous recruitment thread criteria because it highlights the specifics of what we are looking for. So, here it is:

Hello all and welcome to TheNexus recruitment thread. We have closed our most recent recruitement thread to start a new fresh one as we are looking for a few new members. Keep in mind, we are only recruiting 2-3 members at this point as that is how many alts are currently in the main faction. As you submit your applications, I suggest you consider the following:

1. Put in effort- If you can't put effort into an application, then you won't put effort into the faction.
2. Be clear, concise, and thorough- Your information and answers should be prevalent to the question posed and any information which is not necessary won't be taken seriously.
3. DONT APPLY IF YOUR A BETRAYER/SCAMMER- Yes, we will find out, you will not be accepted, and no excuses will be tolerated. If you have committed either of these things in any way, shape, or form then simply don't apply. You will be wasting your time as well as ours.

If you have been denied from previous recruitment threads of ours, feel free to re-apply with the necessary changes.

Ok, now that the trivial matters are out of the way, let's move on to the questions:

IGN:

How long have you played Gontroller?

What is your history on Gontroller/Factions servers?

What is your interest in TheNexus?

Do you have any relations to a current member or a significant ally?

What skills can you bring to the faction?

List any previous factions and the reason you are no longer a part of said faction:

How many hours do you play on Gontroller per day?

What is your rank?

Do you have Skype or will you get it if asked?

What are your mcmmo skills? Post a picture or list them (you will be inspected in game).

What can you bring to TheNexus?

How do you rank yourself in terms of PVP skills?

What is your affiliation with cannoning?

Are there any special defensive designs you know? If not how dedicated will you be to making walls/trenches?

Do you have any alts?

Finally, tell us about yourself as a person.

Any extra information:

Now, for each of these questions remember the three aspects that I highlighted. Each question should be answered with 3+ sentences to be seriously considered (other than those that obviously don't require 3 sentences).

On a side note, please don't bother me in game in manners such as messaging me every day to ask if you got in or trying to suck-up to me. I will be recruiting based solely on this thread.

Reactions: 2 people

HockeyKiing

Apr 6, 2013
IGN:
Hockeyking88
I've played in May of 2013
My history on Gontroller is really positive. I been with the same faction for around 3 months now and I'm sad that I have to leave :(. I also am against scamming and betraying. Someone betrays/scam I am pissed. I love meeting new people. Once I met both of you I thought positive and was like i'm going to go to TheNexus if anything ever happenes to WCC... Loook what happened.
My interest in TheNexus are very positive. They seem like a good, loyal faction. I was pvpign with LucBurton yesterday... Almost killed Hostilehunter but he ran to his trap. Your members that you have are very cool.
Yes... dorissmot and LucBurton... I was also in WCC so I was your Ally :D
The skills that I can bring to the faction are building... I like to build. When we redid our base I was working on the walls 24/7. PvP to protect the base. I am now very good at PVP. I can say I deffinately got better from the last time. I can bring all but postives towards TheNexus
List any previous factions and the reason you are no longer a part of said faction:
I've been In Shadowrock, well while this faction was on spoobies side... We didn't do any work so I left... Daedra... last map all went to own or Shadowrock... WCC this is my current faction
I try to play atleast 3 hours a day
What is your rank?
Elite... hoping to upgrade to Sponsor soon
Yes I have Skype.
What are your mcmmo skills? Post a picture or list them (you will be inspected in game).
You guys can /inspect me in game please. Don't know how to take screenshots with my new PC
Postives, money, and spawners. I like to contribute a lot to my factions. I also like sharing a room with a person but I don't have to if you guys don't allow that
out of 10 I have to say 8.5
I'm not the best cannoner. But I do find raids a lot!
Are there any special defensive designs you know? If not how dedicated will you be to making walls/trenches?
I am very dedicated to doing walls. I mainly like doing trenches but If I need to do walls I can do walls
Do you have any alts?
Sadly but no
Well as a person, I play hockey and try to get online as much as possible when I don't. I do my homework first thing when I get home then I'll mainly come online. I do like to hang out with my friends a lot. I am also into Sneakers. But with Minecraft related I like to PvP, hang out with other factions members. If you need to know more, I will tell you more.
Any extra information:
I hope I get into TheNexus :D
Hockeyking88 <3
HNow, for each of these questions remember the three aspects that I highlighted. Each question should be answered with 3+ sentences to be seriously considered (other than those that obviously don't require 3 sentences).

Reactions: 6 people

LucBurton

Jan 27, 2013
IGN
LucBurton
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
IGN:
Hockeyking88
My history on Gontroller is really positive. I been with the same faction for around 3 months now and I'm sad that I have to leave :(. I also am against scamming and betraying. Someone betrays/scam I am pissed. I love meeting new people. Once I met both of you I thought positive and was like i'm going to go to TheNexus if anything ever happenes to WCC... Loook what happened.
My interest in TheNexus are very positive. They seem like a good, loyal faction. I was pvpign with LucBurton yesterday... Almost killed Hostilehunter but he ran to his trap. Your members that you have are very cool.
The skills that I can bring to the faction are building... I like to build. When we redid our base I was working on the walls 24/7. PvP to protect the base. I am now very good at PVP. I can say I deffinately got better from the last time. I can bring all but postives towards TheNexus
I've been In Shadowrock, well while this faction was on spoobies side... We didn't do any work so I left... Daedra... last map all went to own or Shadowrock... WCC this is my current faction
What is your rank?
Yes I have Skype.
You guys can /inspect me in game please. Don't know how to take screenshots with my new PC
Postives, money, and spawners. I like to contribute a lot to my factions. I also like sharing a room with a person but I don't have to if you guys don't allow that
I am very dedicated to doing walls. I mainly like doing trenches but If I need to do walls I can do walls
Do you have any alts?
Sadly but no
Well as a person, I play hockey and try to get online as much as possible when I don't. I do my homework first thing when I get home then I'll mainly come online. I do like to hang out with my friends a lot. I am also into Sneakers. But with Minecraft related I like to PvP, hang out with other factions members. If you need to know more, I will tell you more.
Any extra information:
Hockeyking88 <3
HNow, for each of these questions remember the three aspects that I highlighted. Each question should be answered with 3+ sentences to be seriously considered (other than those that obviously don't require 3 sentences).
I vouch for him. He is a close ally and he is a loyal member <3
Maybe get a few wcc members to vouch for you to get your chances up?

qwert1234

Dec 6, 2013
Ok, now that the trivial matters are out of the way, let's move on to the questions:

IGN:boludo2000

How long have you played Gontroller? since 3.0

What is your interest in TheNexus? Because I hear it is a great fac and all the members are friends I also here u guys have a great reputation and I think joinin thenexus would be a great chance make friends pvp raid and have a blst but ill always have loyalty and resect the people in higher authoeity

Do you have any relations to a current member or a significant ally?yes Almighty I have 2 friends in there that are great people

What skills can you bring to the faction? the skillz I can bring to the faction are my Cannoning skillz that var from scatter , to sand stacker , to hybrid cannons. I can also bring my pvp talents witch are very good I love to block hit and use splash pots not staffs.

List any previous factions and the reason you are no longer a part of said faction:QBr our leader was never on so our fac did not noo what to do so I eneded up leaving. and Alighty I left because some people kept yelling at everyone witch was very annoying and immature so I left. Now wanting to join a experienced faction and learn from the best.

How many hours do you play on Gontroller per day?5-7

What is your rank?sponsor

Do you have Skype or will you get it if asked?Yes I have skpe and teamspeak

Fishing-344
acrobatics-183
herbalsm-148
repair-126
mining-90
Excavation-45
swords-42
axes-12
woodcutting-2
archery-1
taming-0
power level-993
What can you bring to TheNexus?My tnt skills that very in different types of cannons I have a derp hole ill also contribute my 2 chunk sky limit cactus farm ( automatic) I will also grind money for tht faction if necesary

How do you rank yourself in terms of PVP skills? 8.5

What is your affiliation with cannoning? 9.5

Are there any special defensive designs you know? If not how dedicated will you be to making walls/trenches?Yes I have a cool little defence that involves stickey piston. I will always be devoted to helping fac with walls and trenches

Do you have any alts? yes I have 2

Finally, tell us about yourself as a person.Im fun creative I love to play sports as my hobby ill cross u up in bball and ill meg u in soccer I also like playing ps3 wit ffriends and mincraft

Any extra information:That I hope u guys give me a chance I hope I can give my skill and kowlege to the fac . thank you for the oupportunity

-Boludo2000

Now, for each of these questions remember the three aspects that I highlighted. Each question should be answered with 3+ sentences to be seriously considered (other than those that obviously don't require 3 sentences).

On a side note, please don't bother me in game in manners such as messaging me every day to ask if you got in or trying to suck-up to me. I will be recruiting based solely on this thread.[/quote]

AustinsxD

Jul 17, 2013
IGN
AustinsxD
Faction
Wilderness
3. DONT APPLY IF YOUR A BETRAYER/SCAMMER- Yes, we will find out, you will not be accepted, and no
Not causing shit but, there is a betrayer in your faction. I don't know how you don't realize it.. Maybe, soon you will & all I can say is Good Luck

Dorissmot123

Aug 13, 2013
IGN
dorissmot
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
Not causing shit but, there is a betrayer in your faction. I don't know how you don't realize it.. Maybe, soon you will & all I can say is Good Luck
Talking about you and tehelaxx?

Alohah

May 19, 2013
IGN: Alohah

How long have you played Gontroller? A bit over a year

What is your history on Gontroller/Factions servers? I joined 2.0 and was a noob the whole way through than 3.0 joined on my new main (Alohah) and because friends with lots of people and got overlord. I then went to multiple factions until cobalt. I was then in cobalt for around 4 months and it kicked ass. I left at the start of 4.0 and came back about a month ago. Joined RWC then they disband 2/3 so I am faction less and that is why I am writing this.

What is your interest in TheNexus? I am looking for a faction that is on mod of the time and ready to raid/pvp/grind. In other words I need a faction that can get down to work and chill at the same time. I also absolutely hate being faction less and joining you guys would be good for me. I think that I can help you out in many ways at the same time of you helping me.

Do you have any relations to a current member or a significant ally? Surprisingly No. But hopefully that will all change soon.

What skills can you bring to the faction? I can bring many different skills but in the long run it would be helping out on essential things like wall building and pvping and building devastating traps. I can help with keeping stuff flowing. I will always be there for the tp in need of help and will donate mod tot my kit overlords.

List any previous factions and the reason you are no longer a part of said faction: Haters ( Left ) Mentality ( Left) a few other I can't remember from 3.0 and Cobalt ( Stayed with till end of map then we ended)

How many hours do you play on Gontroller per day? 1-8 ( it really depends if I have shit to do)

What is your rank? OverLord

Do you have Skype or will you get it if asked? Yes

Power - 2702
Swords- 1067
Acro- 647
Axes - 535
What can you bring to TheNexus? Sorry if I am wrong but was this not already asked?

How do you rank yourself in terms of PVP skills? 7(On a falcons fire scale )

What is your affiliation with cannoning? I know how to make a strong cannon but not to good at hybrid. I have many blueprints of different cannons and practice all the time.

Are there any special defensive designs you know? If not how dedicated will you be to making walls/trenches? Some but rather not say over this. I would be dedicated to making walls/trenches.

Do you have any alts? 5

Finally, tell us about yourself as a person. Rather you play with me and let you figure out for yourself. But I consider myself to be funny (hopefully) chill and maybe a bit fucking annoying at time( everyone is). Other than that I am just fun to talk to and nothing else really.

Any extra information: #Aloha4nexus

colton3y96

Sep 28, 2013
IGN: Colton3y96

How long have you played Gontroller? : 4 Months

What is your history on Gontroller/Factions servers? Well, I Joined gontroller about 4 months ago. For a while i was in a sort of "first faction" where i learned how the server worked and such. After that i went on to Evilmist (my first major faction). We started with nothing and worked for weeks. Eventually we worked for weeks and were able to become very fortified and we're working on Grinders. We had put a large amount of our money into a blaze grinder and were very happy :). Later that day I logged on to find Igm in our base. They procided to egg our grinders and overclaim. Weeks of hardwork had been lost. After that I had nothing. I resourted to applying to factions and hoping for somone to accept me. I was accepted by affinity, we had quite a lot of things, but my fellow faction members were in a seprate time zone and were currently a little more intrested in another server

What is your interest in TheNexus? I'm intrested in TheNexus because im looking for a stable faction that i can call home. I have seen Thenexus as a very reliable faction and i would like to join that faction. I want a group of guy's that i can be friends with and enjoy being with.

Do you have any relations to a current member or a significant ally? Currently in Affinity were truced with The Nexus and i've done deals with erik allen in the past.

What skills can you bring to the faction? I can bring, good cannoning skills, Knowledge of redstone mechanics, and a faction member that can back you up in pvp.

List any previous factions and the reason you are no longer a part of said faction: Evil Mist (I'm not in Evil Mist because they were betrayed and the leaders Disbanded the factions.

How many hours do you play on Gontroller per day? 4 or 5, but on weekends i play almost the entire day because I live in a Very isolated place were there isnt a lot of things to do.

What is your rank? God

Do you have Skype or will you get it if asked?: I have skype and I use it regurally

What can you bring to TheNexus? I can bring a very stable member who is fun to talk to and is reliable. I also have a 4x3 sugarcane farm that makes about 150k perharvest I also have a Beacon and a few spawners

How do you rank yourself in terms of PVP skills? I value myself as a 8 or 9. I am familar with many tactics that allow you to defeat your opponent.

What is your affiliation with cannoning? I'm quite familar with many types of cannoning and have done exstensive research.

Are there any special defensive designs you know? If not how dedicated will you be to making walls/trenches? I know a few antihybrid defensives. I'm also very commited to working on walls and trenches.

Do you have any alts? Yes 3, but i can get somemore if needed

Finally, tell us about yourself as a person. I'm a person who enjoys jokes. I'm a very social person and i do talk quite a lot haha :D. I'm an enrgetic type and i'm very persistant about doing things. I apreciate your considerations and Happy new years :). #ColtonforTheNexus

mattcam

Staff
Helper
Oct 6, 2013
IGN
Mattcam
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
Some people who apply for factions like this really need to rate their pvp on falcons pvp scale... :3 I doubt any of you on here are what you say you are. ( aside from Alohah who used falcons scale )

nanga_boys

Nov 27, 2013
IGN:
nanga_boys
I have played on Gontroller for how every long 4.0 has been out for and have loved the time spent on it and hope to get in to a good faction like your selves.
I have played on faction server for 4 years now and no little tricks on minecraft that some people might not know (doubt it minecraft is a easy game). Gontroller it a little different tho with the staffs and hero weapons but i have gotten use the server quickly in the past few months.
The faction seems like it has a good leader and members that have fun and still take the game seriously. I saw the thread with how many walls you guys have and it was pretty impressive the hard work you guys put into the faction and i was hopping i could help you guys and donate to the faction.
I don't think you guys know me personally but my faction 'stealth' is allied to you and I believe pvp with some of your members. I haven't been able to pvp with your members but my faction has.
Patients, I'm a very patient person and can mine, afk in a farm and build walls without getting to bored. I'm very loyal and haven't betrayed anyone in my 4 years of being on faction servers and that want change. Experience on minecraft and knowledge.
Psycho= I was leader with my irl friend who left Gontroller so i disbanded.
Simplex= I joined the faction had some fun with the members but we got inside raided and the leader went inactive for 5 days so i and many others left.
stealth= I'm in the faction at the moment but we got betrayed so and many people left the faction and the leader wants to start over with only 12 people and out of the 12 theres only 5 people active so i see the faction falling pretty soon.
8-12 hours a day
What is your rank?
Legend (not sure if i want to get overlord)
yes indeed i have Skype
Excavation: 416
Fishing: 717
Herbalism: 483

Mining: 383
Woodcutting: 42
Axes: 66
Archery: 107
Swords: 196
Taming: o
Acrobatics: 149
Repair: 649
Power Level: 3208
I can chech ING It's just i don't know how to upload pics to the forums.

If i'm not mistaken my friend is going to give my 10 cow spawners and 10 hoppers back, i also have 500k. With 1 dub of cobble and 2 dubs of sand (I know not a lot but can get more).
In pvp I'm about 6-7
I'm sorry but don't accept me if your looking for someone who can cannon coz i'm a 1 :)
I know about the normal cobble water wall, sand/gravel water wall, slabs, trenches, zigzag walls like RWC has, zigzag walls on the side and thats it.
Do you have any alts?
no sorry
I'm very competitive but also patient. Loyal don't like letting people down, and if i get told to do something i do it to the best of my abilities.
Any extra information:
My cats name is Leo (Hope that helps)

Mastertroll

Apr 13, 2013
IGN:
Mastertroll_79
I have 'played' on gontroller for 1 year but I never really got into it maybe came on once a week. But right now 'I've played properly for 2 months
I have been very good with building bases on past servers. They have been well know for their protection and design on the base. I also do like to pvp and raid, im not the best with cannoning but I do make a effort.
I would like to have a good and strong faction which I can help support and carry on their days through Gontroller. I will do anything it takes to join 'TheNexus'.
Unfortunately not.
I can bring building skills, pvp'ing skills,interior designing and Defensive Skills.
I have my own previous factions and I am the leader of Podzol right now.
I play on Gontroller for 5-6 hours per day.
What is your rank?
My rank is Member but in about 6-7 hours I should be Elite/Sponsor.
I do have skype, I will give my name to you, if I am accepted

I can bring designing skills. I can make the base more 'lively'. I can also help with building the base and protection ideas for the base to help prevent raiders to get in more easily.
8/10
My knowledge is descent I can build a cannon and a hybrid cannon, but i'm not the 'expert' with cannoning.
I know many special defensive designs, that's would be my best knowledge, either way I would be dedicated to build walls/trenches. I will do anything I am told.
Do you have any alts?
I have 2 bought alternate accounts.
Well I might be young but as they say 'Don't judge a book by it's cover'. Don't judge a person by there age. I am patient with people and I am calm. If i'm asked to do something I will try my best to succeed in what I am told to do. I will never let you/the faction down.
Any extra information:
I like to be bossed around :D

Erik Allen

Pro Member
Jul 3, 2013
IGN
erikallen
Faction
Baltimore
Votes
Because you would tell us right? Please stop trying to scare away recruits.

Erik Allen

Pro Member
Jul 3, 2013
IGN
erikallen
Faction
Baltimore
Votes
IGN:
Hockeyking88
What is your rank?
Yes I have Skype.
Do you have any alts?
Sadly but no
Any extra information:
Hockeyking88 <3
Added to the considered list.

Erik Allen

Pro Member
Jul 3, 2013
IGN
erikallen
Faction
Baltimore
Votes

IGN:boludo2000

How long have you played Gontroller? since 3.0

What is your interest in TheNexus? Because I hear it is a great fac and all the members are friends I also here u guys have a great reputation and I think joinin thenexus would be a great chance make friends pvp raid and have a blst but ill always have loyalty and resect the people in higher authoeity

Do you have any relations to a current member or a significant ally?yes Almighty I have 2 friends in there that are great people

What skills can you bring to the faction? the skillz I can bring to the faction are my Cannoning skillz that var from scatter , to sand stacker , to hybrid cannons. I can also bring my pvp talents witch are very good I love to block hit and use splash pots not staffs.

List any previous factions and the reason you are no longer a part of said faction:QBr our leader was never on so our fac did not noo what to do so I eneded up leaving. and Alighty I left because some people kept yelling at everyone witch was very annoying and immature so I left. Now wanting to join a experienced faction and learn from the best.

How many hours do you play on Gontroller per day?5-7

What is your rank?sponsor

Do you have Skype or will you get it if asked?Yes I have skpe and teamspeak

Fishing-344
acrobatics-183
herbalsm-148
repair-126
mining-90
Excavation-45
swords-42
axes-12
woodcutting-2
archery-1
taming-0
power level-993
What can you bring to TheNexus?My tnt skills that very in different types of cannons I have a derp hole ill also contribute my 2 chunk sky limit cactus farm ( automatic) I will also grind money for tht faction if necesary

How do you rank yourself in terms of PVP skills? 8.5

What is your affiliation with cannoning? 9.5

Are there any special defensive designs you know? If not how dedicated will you be to making walls/trenches?Yes I have a cool little defence that involves stickey piston. I will always be devoted to helping fac with walls and trenches

Do you have any alts? yes I have 2

Finally, tell us about yourself as a person.Im fun creative I love to play sports as my hobby ill cross u up in bball and ill meg u in soccer I also like playing ps3 wit ffriends and mincraft

Any extra information:That I hope u guys give me a chance I hope I can give my skill and kowlege to the fac . thank you for the oupportunity

-Boludo2000

On a side note, please don't bother me in game in manners such as messaging me every day to ask if you got in or trying to suck-up to me. I will be recruiting based solely on this thread.
[/quote]

Denied to little experience.

Bananafarm_

Legendary Member
Feb 6, 2013
IGN
TheBanana
Faction
Coke
Votes
It's TheNexus, of course they have.

Erik Allen

Pro Member
Jul 3, 2013
IGN
erikallen
Faction
Baltimore
Votes
IGN: Alohah

How long have you played Gontroller? A bit over a year

What is your history on Gontroller/Factions servers? I joined 2.0 and was a noob the whole way through than 3.0 joined on my new main (Alohah) and because friends with lots of people and got overlord. I then went to multiple factions until cobalt. I was then in cobalt for around 4 months and it kicked ass. I left at the start of 4.0 and came back about a month ago. Joined RWC then they disband 2/3 so I am faction less and that is why I am writing this.

What is your interest in TheNexus? I am looking for a faction that is on mod of the time and ready to raid/pvp/grind. In other words I need a faction that can get down to work and chill at the same time. I also absolutely hate being faction less and joining you guys would be good for me. I think that I can help you out in many ways at the same time of you helping me.

Do you have any relations to a current member or a significant ally? Surprisingly No. But hopefully that will all change soon.

What skills can you bring to the faction? I can bring many different skills but in the long run it would be helping out on essential things like wall building and pvping and building devastating traps. I can help with keeping stuff flowing. I will always be there for the tp in need of help and will donate mod tot my kit overlords.

List any previous factions and the reason you are no longer a part of said faction: Haters ( Left ) Mentality ( Left) a few other I can't remember from 3.0 and Cobalt ( Stayed with till end of map then we ended)

How many hours do you play on Gontroller per day? 1-8 ( it really depends if I have shit to do)

What is your rank? OverLord

Do you have Skype or will you get it if asked? Yes

Power - 2702
Swords- 1067
Acro- 647
Axes - 535
What can you bring to TheNexus? Sorry if I am wrong but was this not already asked?

How do you rank yourself in terms of PVP skills? 7(On a falcons fire scale )

What is your affiliation with cannoning? I know how to make a strong cannon but not to good at hybrid. I have many blueprints of different cannons and practice all the time.

Are there any special defensive designs you know? If not how dedicated will you be to making walls/trenches? Some but rather not say over this. I would be dedicated to making walls/trenches.

Do you have any alts? 5

Finally, tell us about yourself as a person. Rather you play with me and let you figure out for yourself. But I consider myself to be funny (hopefully) chill and maybe a bit fucking annoying at time( everyone is). Other than that I am just fun to talk to and nothing else really.

Any extra information: #Aloha4nexus
Added to the considered list.

Status
Not open for further replies.