• Total voters

Imback21

Jul 16, 2015
IGN
Tardis
Faction
Wilderness
Hello everybody here
At like 5:30 central. Today itrousersnake started a huge war in the chat over the UK vs USA
They argued for quite a while arguing over crimerates gun laws. WWII
Trained troops
How many British troops could kill how many American groups vice versa
This argument went on for about a hour or so and its still going kn
What do you think about this subject everyone?
Leave your comments and opinions below!

Feb 13, 2014
IGN
BoxerLad97
Faction
Superior
Votes
lol gay af considering we train alongside each other, opos and regs. bunch of uneducated kids chatting patriotic shit with no idea what patriotism is.

Reactions: Nuka_

Kedgleyy

Jan 16, 2014
IGN
Kedgleyy
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
AMERICA
FUCK YEA
LICK MY BUM AND SUCK ON MA BALLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
AMERICAAAAAAAA

Kedgleyy

Jan 16, 2014
IGN
Kedgleyy
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
LOL JK UK xdddddddddddddddd

10CPS

Legendary Member
Jul 14, 2014
IGN
10CPS
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
Bird brain, both the US and UK members of this community want you banned, kindly fuuck off

iSimplyDontLag

Legendary Member
Oct 14, 2013
Dharavi Slums
IGN
iSimplyDontLag
Faction
Frost
Votes

I'll just leave this here
We spend money on welfare and national health services. Hence why the percentage of homeless people in the UK is way less than the amount of homeless people in the US. We also get free healthcare.
And we still have less terrorist attacks each year.
We also have Joey Essex.

Last edited:

Trippel

Dec 1, 2013
IGN
Trippel
Faction
EvilEmpire
Votes
I think we can all agree both US and UK > Canada

Countered

Feb 22, 2015
IGN
Countered
Faction
Aliens
Votes
AMERICA
FUCK YEA
LICK MY BUM AND SUCK ON MA BALLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
AMERICAAAAAAAA

Trav

Jun 3, 2013
Michigan
IGN
Trav_da_man
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
That's it bird fucking brain// hello 21. your fucking dead son. I FUCKING WARNED YOU FUCKING 2000TH TIMES ALREADY AND YOU JUST NOW FUCKING BLEW IT. I tried TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR CONDITION BUT NOPE. I GAVE YOU MONEY, A HOME, A MOTHER, A SEX SLAVE I GAVE YOU LIFE. AND YOU JUST NOW TURN YOUR FUCKING BACK ON ME?! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!!?!1. I am now going to call mr. beastle and he will slowly begin to rape your fucking asshole while forcing you to just keep loading in cash to his corrupt mind. Al heil lord bestle our mighty savior who wilth thou end allth the FUCKING PVERTY THAT YOU CASUSE BECASUE YOUR A FUCKING RETARD. do you think a member would like join this server when he sees retard like you just BREATHING AND THINKING AKA POSTING YOUR "THOUGHT O THIS SHITTY FORUMS" LIKE why would you even do that there is no point. no one cares. you can even goto hypixel or some other minigames forumns and no one woujld get to btohyer by caring what you say. because your a faggot and should kill yourself. because your gaY. shit man if you went to some real game like csgo or pokemoN NOT THIS SHITTY BLOCKED VIRUTAL REALITY GAME WHICH ISNT EVEN REALISTIC you would get shut the fuck down and probably swatted to new mexico or some shit. point is your mom is fat and haha som man like you shouldn't even b alivexsxdxdxxxxxxxxxxdxxdDDDD almost as bad as a machininininalolololol except he is cool and sells drugs to kids like brandondao lmaooo ur an fagit.

Sparq

Sep 9, 2014
IGN
Sparq
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
That's it bird fucking brain// hello 21. your fucking dead son. I FUCKING WARNED YOU FUCKING 2000TH TIMES ALREADY AND YOU JUST NOW FUCKING BLEW IT. I tried TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR CONDITION BUT NOPE. I GAVE YOU MONEY, A HOME, A MOTHER, A SEX SLAVE I GAVE YOU LIFE. AND YOU JUST NOW TURN YOUR FUCKING BACK ON ME?! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!!?!1. I am now going to call mr. beastle and he will slowly begin to rape your fucking asshole while forcing you to just keep loading in cash to his corrupt mind. Al heil lord bestle our mighty savior who wilth thou end allth the FUCKING PVERTY THAT YOU CASUSE BECASUE YOUR A FUCKING RETARD. do you think a member would like join this server when he sees retard like you just BREATHING AND THINKING AKA POSTING YOUR "THOUGHT O THIS SHITTY FORUMS" LIKE why would you even do that there is no point. no one cares. you can even goto hypixel or some other minigames forumns and no one woujld get to btohyer by caring what you say. because your a faggot and should kill yourself. because your gaY. shit man if you went to some real game like csgo or pokemoN NOT THIS SHITTY BLOCKED VIRUTAL REALITY GAME WHICH ISNT EVEN REALISTIC you would get shut the fuck down and probably swatted to new mexico or some shit. point is your mom is fat and haha som man like you shouldn't even b alivexsxdxdxxxxxxxxxxdxxdDDDD almost as bad as a machininininalolololol except he is cool and sells drugs to kids like brandondao lmaooo ur an fagit.

Reactions: Trav

Vordy

Legendary Member
May 6, 2013
IGN
WheelChair
Faction
Demonic
Votes

I'll just leave this here
That shows nothing, lmfao. We spend more money on things such as the NHS . Atleast the tax payers money does not go towards stupid things such as guns, tanks and bombs.

Dat_Minion

Jan 10, 2014
England
IGN
Dat_Minion
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
That shows nothing, lmfao. We spend more money on things such as the NHS . Atleast the tax payers money does not go towards stupid things such as guns, tanks and bombs.
Yet they have more terrorist attacks. Defence really working well.