Valor II recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varion

Jan 14, 2013
This is the sub-faction of Valor. This will be used for building trust with members before adding them to Valor, and also to eventually have another team of great players as allys. I'm looking for a leader, and someone that can handle building a base. I'm leaving the base up to the players, and all I can guarantee is Valor will help you and protect you along the way.

You'll be able to pick where you want the base, and you'll be able to pick how you want to build defenses for yourself. Once Valor's first base is complete with our defense design (it's a lot of work) we can come help you build.

If you demonstrate skill, loyalty, and usefullness, it's very possible to move up to Valor. Please do not bug me about moving up, if I notice your usefulness, and feel as if there's a spot for you in the main Valor, I will contact you.

We are known for catching all betrayers, and have supplied many names to the betrayal list. If you're looking for a faction to betray, this isn't the right one.

APPLICATION PART ONE, General:

Player name:

Can any other player in a previous faction or known faction give you a referral? If so, who?

Are you a donator? If so, which rank?

Do you have any alts?

What is your timezone (I'm American) ?
Do you have skype or teamspeak? If so, which one?

(Be honest here) Who's your previous faction? Why did it not work out? Have you ever betrayed?

How often are you online? How much time a day?

How long have you played Gontroller?

Please post a picture of your MC Stats:

Which mods do you have installed? (Reis Minimap, Armor/Status hub?)

Is there anything extra I should know about you?

ONTO PART TWO, EXPERIENCE :

This is important not to lie about, just be honest. I won't not accept you solely because of one of these answers. So just answer what you know.

What are your minecraft skills? How good are you at this particular task?

Do you have sufficient raiding knowledge? Understand not to TP people, weaknesses to bases, ext.

Do you have any cannon knowledge? If so, what?

Do you know what portal-ing is (I will find out if you do in game, so don't lie)?

Do you have any building experiences with defensive building for a faction base, grinders, redstone, anything?

Do you know what world-downloading is? Know how to do it? Will do it if necessary?

Are you experienced with PVPing (Pots, prot4 armor, god swords) if so, what is your skill level (0 - 10) Don't exaggerate.

THE FINAL QUESTION

Answer what you would do in this situation

You're pvping against an enemy, you have 5 hearts left, protection 4 armor, you think you've damaged the enemy's armor and it's close to breaking... Your inventory consists of 1 god sword, 1 axe, 2 splash potions of healing, a potion of regeneration, and a porkchop.....

WHAT DO YOU DO NEXT? (In steps if you want to answer that way)

I will post if you're accepted or denied.
Thank you for your time in answering the questions, and I hope you did so honestly.

Orangespire

Apr 9, 2013
I am 16.

I dont have any alts

I have Team speak

To be honest I did betray a faction, they were scamming people anyways.

I made my own faction and am working on a base right now in the middle of nowhere.

I am in the west coast

Don't have any mods... should I?

I play almost every day for at least an hour

Yes I have some knowledge of raiding.

No cannon knowledge

I am good at leadership though

I have limited pvp knowledge to tell the truth and can't answer that question

Cheers

Orangespire

EngagingNickel6

May 29, 2013
Player name: EngagingNickel6

Can any other player in a previous faction or known faction give you a referral? If so, who?

Matts3213 of Member can give me a referal

Are you a donator? If so, which rank? VIP, purchasing elite today

Do you have any alts? I have one alt

What is your timezone (I'm American) ? Central timezone
Do you have skype or teamspeak? If so, which one? I use dolby axon to communicate with the members of "Member"

(Be honest here) Who's your previous faction? Why did it not work out? Have you ever betrayed?
I am currently in the faction Member, It is "working out" but we just haven't made it big yet? I have never betrayed a faction.
2-3 hours per day
Around four months
Capturenew.PNG
I use Reis minimap
I applied for Valor but was declined due to low mcmmo stats

This is important not to lie about, just be honest. I won't not accept you solely because of one of these answers. So just answer what you know.

PvP is my best skill, I make use of pots and think of a strategy quickly for the fight. 8/10
Do you have sufficient raiding knowledge? Understand not to TP people, weaknesses to bases, ext.
I have knowledge of raiding and know to use common sense
I can make a long range normal cannon and I am working on mastering the hybrid/fusion cannon
Do you know what portal-ing is (I will find out if you do in game, so don't lie)?
Using strategically placed nether portals to gain access to an enemy base
Do you have any building experiences with defensive building for a faction base, grinders, redstone, anything?
I have built sand walls, dug trenches, and built multiple roofs for my current faction; I have also constructed compact efficient xp grinders
Do you know what world-downloading is? Know how to do it? Will do it if necessary?
Yes, I dont have it downloaded but I could if necessary
Are you experienced with PVPing (Pots, prot4 armor, god swords) if so, what is your skill level (0 - 10) Don't exaggerate.
Yes pots are a regular tool for me, I use books to get most of my enchants done and ready for fighting. 7/10
THE FINAL QUESTION

You're pvping against an enemy, you have 5 hearts left, protection 4 armor, you think you've damaged the enemy's armor and it's close to breaking... Your inventory consists of 1 god sword, 1 axe, 2 splash potions of healing, a potion of regeneration, and a porkchop.....

First I would take the regen potion, then I would go for a few hits with the axe, If the armor did now break quickly I would switch the sword and try to combo him until death.

Thank you for your consideration, EngagingNickel6

EpicAlex

May 12, 2013
IGN
epicunicorns28k
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
Player name: epicunicorns28k

Can any other player in a previous faction or known faction give you a referral? If so, who? joshdesilva , baseballiscool

Are you a donator? If so, which rank? yes i am sponsor

Do you have any alts? no planning on getting two alts soon

What is your timezone (I'm American) ? eastern

Do you have skype or teamspeak? If so, which one? i have both

(Be honest here) Who's your previous faction? Why did it not work out? Have you ever betrayed? ventana, it worked out but we got raided and baseballiscool left, no

How often are you online? How much time a day? 4-5 hours

How long have you played Gontroller? seven months

Please post a picture of your MC Stats:http:

Which mods do you have installed? (Reis Minimap, Armor/Status hub?) reis minimap,world download, optifine

Is there anything extra I should know about you? i am a trustworthy player that is loyal to their faction and will do anything to gain their trust.

What are your minecraft skills? How good are you at this particular task? pvp i am very good at it i would rate my self a 9/10. I have been pvping most of my mc carrier.

Do you have sufficient raiding knowledge? Understand not to TP people, weaknesses to bases, ext. yes i know how to hybrid and how to break slabs in trenches.

Do you have any cannon knowledge? If so, what? yes hybrids.

Do you know what portal-ing is (I will find out if you do in game, so don't lie)? nope sorry but i do know what portal raiding is.

Do you have any building experiences with defensive building for a faction base, grinders, redstone, anything? yes i am good with making grinders and redstone machines.

Do you know what world-downloading is? Know how to do it? Will do it if necessary? yes i have world download. you download the area then scan it in singleplayer

Are you experienced with PVPing (Pots, prot4 armor, god swords) if so, what is your skill level (0 - 10) Don't exaggerate. i think 9/10 and the pots i use are splash health 2, swiftness 2, regen 2 and the long one, strength 2, fire resistance long one, and splash slowness, i use sharp 5 fire 2, and prot 4 unbreaking 3.

THE FINAL QUESTION

WHAT DO YOU DO NEXT? i would splash my self with healing then drink regen then go full out on his ass. (i dont have high axe skills)

wardog501

Apr 4, 2013

Player name: wardog501

Can any other player in a previous faction or known faction give you a referral? If so, who? Uhm no i have only been in friend only facs

Are you a donator? If so, which rank? V.I.P

Do you have any alts? 1

What is your timezone (I'm American) ?Canadian
Do you have skype or teamspeak? If so, which one? Skype

(Be honest here) Who's your previous faction? Why did it not work out? Have you ever betrayed? We were raided the faction was SAND

How often are you online? How much time a day? 3-4 hours

How long have you played Gontroller? 4-5 months

Please post a picture of your MC Stats: dont know how to get one sorry

Which mods do you have installed? (Reis Minimap, Armor/Status hub?) Optifine

Is there anything extra I should know about you?i am preety awesome

What are your minecraft skills? How good are you at this particular task? I am preety good at pvp and a decent builder

I understand very much about this say that we are raiding and theres obsidian covered in water i would aim for that spot due to it is a weakness.
Do you have any cannon knowledge? If so, what? i can build a preety decent canon still working on the hybrid though.

Do you know what portal-ing is (I will find out if you do in game, so don't lie)? yes i do its where you use a portal to get into an enemy base.

Do you have any building experiences with defensive building for a faction base, grinders, redstone, anything? i can build griders and good bases but still gota work on the redstone

Do you know what world-downloading is? Know how to do it? Will do it if necessary? I dont know how but i will research it.

Are you experienced with PVPing (Pots, prot4 armor, god swords) if so, what is your skill level (0 - 10) Don't exaggerate. id say about 7-10

THE FINAL QUESTION

1) Splash myself with instant health pot.
2) Hit him a few times if i got knockback if not a punch bow make him get further.
3) attempt to hide and tp to the f home or spawn

Poketostorm

May 5, 2013
Player name:
Poketostorm
Probably not... this will be explained in the 'previous factions' section.
Are you a donator? If so, which rank?
Nope.
Do you have any alts?
One.
What is your timezone (I'm American) ?
UTC +8 (Taiwan)
Do you have skype or teamspeak? If so, which one?
Skype I have. Teamspeak I can install (I believe I have an account there).
Pantheon. The very first faction I joined. It looked nice. Then it fell apart in a matter of weeks. Everyone left, including me. That's a dead faction. Since I couldn't even be in that faction for a month (and I've seen like, 4 people max at a time for 30 minutes tops... I can count on my fingers how many times I've seen other members), obviously I would have no referrals.
I can mess around for 30 minutes on weekdays; no PvP, because Minecraft will be sitting in a corner ready to be tabbed out anytime soon. Weekends I can play a lot, including PvP. Exams start in two weeks for me, though, so not much gaming time for the next couple weeks.
3-4-ish weeks.

Rei's Minimap, Armor/Status Hub, InvTweaks with auto-replacing functions disabled.
Don't ever let MCMMO stats fool you; I'm not too bad at Faction Anarchy.
Building, fine. Bases on this server don't need to be much more than a very well-defended cube. I'll create layers. PvP I'm a little weaker in, but still pretty good at. Raiding, I'm not exactly sure because these plugins make it different from other servers, but it's basically just TNT cannoning and opening chests...
Yes, I possess common sense. I do understand that there are hybrid cannons and that the base needs a counter for it. I also can create an anti-TNT wall, which can repel cannon shots but is very inefficient and costs a lot for just one shot if you have a small-sized wall. Hey, it's a start...
Explained above. Hybrid cannoning, yes, cannons, yes (I can make a simple one in half a minute), defenses, sure but it's boring.
Never heard it in this form, but I believe it is utilizing portals in order to sneak into another faction's base and thus the portals in the base must be under heavy guard (or in general watch out for freaking portals).
Grinders, yes, redstone I'm decent in (I'm no Etho or SethBling), defenses I can create an expensive and time-consuming one or I can just go with the simple layered defense.
There's a world downloader mod... I've used it in less-known servers to preserve my builds. Yeah, I know how to click the button that says 'download world'... I refuse to do it on this server because it's basically hacking. Heck, it's been a long time since I've even touched that mod...
I'd rate myself a seven. Honestly though, if I had an inventory of healthpots it's basically a waiting game to see whose armor will break...
THE FINAL QUESTION

1. GTFO
2. Use the regen
3. GTFO
4. Attack with the axe if you have a high axes skill, use a god sword otherwise
4.5. If you used the axe and the helmet and boots break, use a god sword since the chestplate and leggings will follow suit soon and they total slightly under that of Iron Armor (56% protection)
5. Splash yourself with the healing pot, preferably out of range of the opponent (if necessary)
6. Kick his/her ass.

HighDevil

May 1, 2013

Player name: HighDevil

Can any other player in a previous faction or known faction give you a referral? If so, who? baseballiscool probably the only person i can think of

Are you a donator? If so, which rank? i am god rank i might get legend someday

Do you have any alts? none so far

What is your timezone (I'm American) ? USA,EST

Do you have skype or teamspeak? If so, which one? i have both skype and teamspeak

(Be honest here) Who's your previous faction? Why did it not work out? Have you ever betrayed? Devils is my current faction its just temp till i join a good faction, ArchAngels2 i left because lots of members left and we got overclaimed :p, Ventana left because people left and we got raided i think... i was in Chicago when this all happened so I'm not shure, mainstream got kicked because they said i betrayed but its all good now they made a apology to me since they found out i didn't betray,

How often are you online? How much time a day? 1-5 hours a day

How long have you played Gontroller? 1 month now

http://imgur.com/EwNktFn

reis minimap,status effect hud,armour status,optifine,world downloader

Is there anything extra I should know about you? mature player so i wont act like a little kid, never betrayed or scammed anyone,

building,pvping,raiding

building-7
pvping- 6-7
raiding- 7

Do you have sufficient raiding knowledge? Understand not to TP people, weaknesses to bases, ext. yea i have lots of knowledge on raiding

Do you have any cannon knowledge? If so, what? yes i can make some kinds on hybrids and cannons, im learning how to make a auto hybrid cannon atm too, i can make fast and easy hybrid cannons

Do you know what portal-ing is (I will find out if you do in game, so don't lie)? i think i know, its portal raiding or something like that, i seen creepycraft do it

Do you know what world-downloading is? Know how to do it? Will do it if necessary? i do know what world downloading is i use it when i find a base , i do know how to do it, and yea ill do it if necessary

Are you experienced with PVPing (Pots, prot4 armor, god swords) if so, what is your skill level (0 - 10) Don't exaggerate. : 6 or 7 i just got a new mouse and im still trying to get the settings right for it so my pvp isn't the best atm

THE FINAL QUESTION

1) get the axe as my weapon
2) drink regen potion
3) fight back with the axe to break his armour faster
4) when his armour breaks use sword as weapon
5) try to combo him
6) also if you health gets below 4hearts use a splash
7) if your health is low but dont wanna use your splash potions run around if you still have regen effect on you
8) win the fight :D

extra: heres the thread to the apology mainstream made
http://www.gontroller.com/community/threads/public-apology-to-highdevil.9468/

ChrstphrMnz

Apr 15, 2013
Summoners Rift
IGN
ChrstphrMnz

Player name: Chrstphrmnz

Can any other player in a previous faction or known faction give you a referral? If so, who?: A faction member in my fac

Are you a donator? If so, which rank?: SPonsor

Do you have any alts?: No

What is your timezone (I'm American) ? : CST
Do you have skype or teamspeak? If so, which one? Both

(Be honest here) Who's your previous faction? Why did it not work out? Have you ever betrayed?: Venus, my own fac.

How often are you online? How much time a day?: 7+ hours

How long have you played Gontroller? 6 months

Which mods do you have installed? (Reis Minimap, Armor/Status hub?): Reis Map, Armor HUD

Is there anything extra I should know about you?: I can make pots for the factions if needed

What are your minecraft skills? How good are you at this particular task?: I'm good at PvP, and i'm extreamly good.

Do you have sufficient raiding knowledge? Understand not to TP people, weaknesses to bases, ext.: Yes I do

Do you have any cannon knowledge? If so, what? Hybrid Cannon

Do you know what portal-ing is (I will find out if you do in game, so don't lie)?: No

Do you have any building experiences with defensive building for a faction base, grinders, redstone, anything?: Yes, grinders, and traps

Do you know what world-downloading is? Know how to do it? Will do it if necessary?: Dont know

Are you experienced with PVPing (Pots, prot4 armor, god swords) if so, what is your skill level (0 - 10) Don't exaggerate. : Yes. 9/10

THE FINAL QUESTION

1. drink regen
2. Axe his armor until legs and boots are gone
3. finish with sword

I will post if you're accepted or denied.
Thank you for your time in answering the questions, and I hope you did so honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.