Admin
Dec 23, 2012
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
IGN
1092CQ
Faction
HouseofLegends
Votes
Certainly not a troll and things are actively being worked on with more updates coming very soon.

Heeves was hoping to post an update last week unfortunately things were delayed but that should be resolved now. We know it's not ideal with how long people are waiting, which is why we've always been careful to avoid giving specific dates and making promises we may not have been able to match, but we will make sure that all the information you need comes out in due course, we're not hiding anything!

Kachow

Staff
Helper+
May 5, 2013
Canada
IGN
kachow19
Faction
nidc
Votes
Is the server up then? And did ppl keep ranks?
The cannon server is live, as well as a hub server in order to test PvP and make sure it's alright.

As far as ranks go, you will be getting some sort of compensation for ranks on Vaelox and Gontroller (likely via coupon), however how much compensation still has yet to be determined (to my knowledge :p)

SoliiD__StriiK

Mar 27, 2019
IGN
SoliiD__StriiK
Faction
Breach
Certainly not a troll and things are actively being worked on with more updates coming very soon.

Heeves was hoping to post an update last week unfortunately things were delayed but that should be resolved now. We know it's not ideal with how long people are waiting, which is why we've always been careful to avoid giving specific dates and making promises we may not have been able to match, but we will make sure that all the information you need comes out in due course, we're not hiding anything!
Its not about dates which for some reason is always misconstrued with these things. All we need is consistent status reports e.g. hub is finished but were only halfway through the coding or some shit like that. Everyone will be a lot more patient just knowing its constantly being worked on instead of 1 release date 3 months down the track after 90% of the initial interest has disappeared.

1092CQ

Cake
Staff
Admin
Dec 23, 2012
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
IGN
1092CQ
Faction
HouseofLegends
Votes
Its not about dates which for some reason is always misconstrued with these things. All we need is consistent status reports e.g. hub is finished but were only halfway through the coding or some shit like that. Everyone will be a lot more patient just knowing its constantly being worked on instead of 1 release date 3 months down the track after 90% of the initial interest has disappeared.
Oh I agree and would love to be able to share more updates but posting "We're still working on it" repeatedly isn't useful to anyone. Staff are pretty active on Discord talking about the general updates and answering any questions that arise and several are having regular calls and discussions with members of the "Focus Group" to get feedback on plans and suggestions. We're still here!

Sadly I think things were announced a little too early with not enough information at the start, but rumours were starting to arise and people were asking what Bestle and others were working on, so we had to make sure we stayed ahead of the rumours (I had several people reaching out to me asking if Gontroller had been sold) before they spread too far.

gir99

Jan 13, 2013
Oh I agree and would love to be able to share more updates but posting "We're still working on it" repeatedly isn't useful to anyone. Staff are pretty active on Discord talking about the general updates and answering any questions that arise and several are having regular calls and discussions with members of the "Focus Group" to get feedback on plans and suggestions. We're still here!

Sadly I think things were announced a little too early with not enough information at the start, but rumours were starting to arise and people were asking what Bestle and others were working on, so we had to make sure we stayed ahead of the rumors (I had several people reaching out to me asking if Gontroller had been sold) before they spread too far.
I'd just hope theres sufficient time between when you release details about the server and when it starts I remember one vaelox reset I didn't even realise it had happened because bestle said nothing for months then just made a post and reset the next couple weeks.