What is the best dream you ever had?

dominator301301

Feb 14, 2015
IGN
dominator301301
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
There's nothing more to add... Every reply you make reinforces my point that you're incapable of producing legible English
How? Not to mention the fact that im typing this on my phone and this is a mc forum, not a english essay. Your not even able to keep a good argument, youjust make yourself look stupid, ill do you a favor tough (if you want me to) we can stop embarressing you and leave the "argument" here

Anand

Pro Member
Dec 24, 2012
Amitville
IGN
Anand
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
How? Not to mention the fact that im typing this on my phone and this is a mc forum, not a english essay. Your not even able to keep a good argument, youjust make yourself look stupid, ill do you a favor tough (if you want me to) we can stop embarressing you and leave the "argument" here
Your logic is honestly so fucked up. Debating with you is like talking to a brick wall. Half the stuff you say is just blind comments such as "we invaded Iraq to help the people." Ask most Iraqis today if you think "we helped". If you weren't so patriotic I'd assume that English was your second language

dominator301301

Feb 14, 2015
IGN
dominator301301
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
Your logic is honestly so fucked up. Debating with you is like talking to a brick wall. Half the stuff you say is just blind comments such as "we invaded Iraq to help the people." Ask most Iraqis today if you think "we helped". If you weren't so patriotic I'd assume that English was your second language
It was and we did invade to help the citizens http://www.nationalreview.com/article/343870/why-did-we-invade-iraq-victor-davis-hanson. As i said we went there to help them, if not all Iraqis agree thats different. Furthermore you saymy logic if fucked up yet you have NEVER prooved me yet i constantly proove you wrong.

Anand

Pro Member
Dec 24, 2012
Amitville
IGN
Anand
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
It was and we did invade to help the citizens http://www.nationalreview.com/article/343870/why-did-we-invade-iraq-victor-davis-hanson. As i said we went there to help them, if not all Iraqis agree thats different. Furthermore you saymy logic if fucked up yet you have NEVER prooved me yet i constantly proove you wrong.
The west left Iraq in a VERY bad state. What exactly have you proven me wrong in? All you've done is quote heavily biased news articles

dominator301301

Feb 14, 2015
IGN
dominator301301
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
The west left Iraq in a VERY bad state. What exactly have you proven me wrong in? All you've done is quote heavily biased news articles
Yea cuz the countless articles i use to proove u wrong are auto baised cuz it makes you look dumb. You r starting to get salty ;)

Anand

Pro Member
Dec 24, 2012
Amitville
IGN
Anand
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
Yea cuz the countless articles i use to proove u wrong are auto baised cuz it makes you look dumb. You r starting to get salty ;)
I'm done here. Probs the most ignorant kid on this forum. Will be seeing you in your base

dominator301301

Feb 14, 2015
IGN
dominator301301
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
I'm done here. Probs the most ignorant kid on this forum. Will be seeing you in your base
If u cannon through 160 walls for 1mil worth of items you deserve it. Glad to see u quit:)

dominator301301

Feb 14, 2015
IGN
dominator301301
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
Also me making you angry doesnt make me ignorant. You cant just control yourself over what someone says on a mc forum

Vithu

Pro Member
Apr 14, 2013
London
IGN
Optic_Vithu
Faction
Frost
Votes
I once had the most annoying dream ever I had school had to wake up like 7:30
my mum waked me up
I had a dream I woke up off the bed and I was brushing me teeth
Then my mum kept shouting at me to wake up
That's when I realized I was dreaming about waking up and brushing my teeth.

Reactions: Versacee

poppin_Amolly

Pro Member
Jul 19, 2014
IGN
greenwagon442
Faction
SMM
Votes
I once had the most annoying dream ever I had school had to wake up like 7:30
my mum waked me up
I had a dream I woke up off the bed and I was brushing me teeth
Then my mum kept shouting at me to wake up
That's when I realized I was dreaming about waking up and brushing my teeth.
I have the exact same dreams all the time when I have to get up early I dream about getting up and doing it

Biotic_of_300

Jun 10, 2015
IGN
Biotic_of_300
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
Lucid dreaming is the shit. It takes some practise tho and only happens every so often. (Lucid dreaming is where you're aware you're dreaming and therefore able to somewhat control the dream)
It is said if you consistently think of what you want to dream about for like an hour before you go to bed you will have that dream.