What type of cannons should be banned + cannon speed.

What type of cannon(s) should be banned

• Tunnel cannons https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgSCOzJ36K8&t=1s

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • For other, please post them

• No cannon should be banned

• Total voters

Kman

Staff
Helper+
Jun 8, 2013
Florida
IGN
kman0323
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
Hello all,

I am just wounding about what type of cannon(s) you guys think should be banned?

Also, what should be the max speed of a cannon?

For cannons not listed, add them in a post.

For cannon speed limitation, add them in a post.

Kman

Staff
Helper+
Jun 8, 2013
Florida
IGN
kman0323
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
I cannot add Midair cannons to the list as the poll cannot fit it.

Mid air cannon:

Kman

Staff
Helper+
Jun 8, 2013
Florida
IGN
kman0323
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
imo only roof cannons and auto cannons should not be allowed.
So this should be allowed then? It can work at y 255 if you really need it to (lots of modifications from the version shown)

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2014
IGN
charliechunders
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
So this should be allowed then? It can work at y 255 if you really need it to (lots of modifications from the version shown)
i think that should be allowed yea i seem to remember people would prevent by skipping slabs. i'd be interested in seeing a 255 160 wall one shot if that exists. tbh i haven't played the game for a while so i'm not familiar with some of the newer cannons such as the "multiple layer reverse hybrid) i'd assume there are pretty easy fixes to prevent it from happening to you. i just don't like banning cannons unless it's absolutely necesary, if there's ways to prevent it then they should be allowed imo. in regards to roof cannons and auto cannons when building your base there are basically no defences you can build to slow/prevent them. (not that i know of there may be)

Kman

Staff
Helper+
Jun 8, 2013
Florida
IGN
kman0323
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
i think that should be allowed yea i seem to remember people would prevent by skipping slabs. i'd be interested in seeing a 255 160 wall one shot if that exists. tbh i haven't played the game for a while so i'm not familiar with some of the newer cannons such as the "multiple layer reverse hybrid) i'd assume there are pretty easy fixes to prevent it from happening to you. i just don't like banning cannons unless it's absolutely necesary, if there's ways to prevent it then they should be allowed imo. in regards to roof cannons and auto cannons when building your base there are basically no defences you can build to slow/prevent them. (not that i know of there may be)
The newer version of the cannon shown is not stopped or slowed by slabs. I hate limiting cannons as well, but somethings might need to be banned.

YoshiOG

Mar 31, 2019
IGN
YoshiOG
def should be a limit to how fast you can shoot! timing i have no idea tho

Aug 23, 2014
IGN
charliechunders
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
The newer version of the cannon shown is not stopped or slowed by slabs. I hate limiting cannons as well, but somethings might need to be banned.
i'd rather buff base defence then nerf cannos. i'm not sure how that'd work maybe you could allow webs for protection to a certain extent if it prevents the tunnel cannon? (if that works as a defence idk if it does vs that cannon)

Reactions: Kman

Avire

May 28, 2015
IGN
Avire
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
Should ban APs. A 3 sec ap is harder to patch than a normal 1.5 sec.