Why so many dicks?

Zephyr

Apr 28, 2013
I've been on the server for two weeks and everyone that I have invited to my faction killed me or took all my stuff from chests. Also there is a constant flow of retards in chat trying to trap tpa people saying shit like, "Huge Raid TPA to me bring armorlololherpaderp!!1!!!". Is there anyone that actually has a decent sized faction or accomplishes anything noteworthy on this server? So far it seems like it's filled with traitors, liars and terrible people in general. What are your guys' opinions?

bobtheoldcat1

Mar 22, 2013
Most of the good players (not saying I'm one) have found good factions, have made friends, and have made reputations. Don't trust strangers...maybe try and do something with them before inviting them (talk on voice chat, see if they are reliable in trades, etc). Do small favors for each other, loan things and see if they reliably pay back, that sort of thing.

My personal alliance is small, but most in it are friends from an alliance in a completely different game. I trust them because I know them.

Reactions: 2 people

TengisJ

Dec 24, 2012
I've been on the server for two weeks and everyone that I have invited to my faction killed me or took all my stuff from chests. Also there is a constant flow of retards in chat trying to trap tpa people saying shit like, "Huge Raid TPA to me bring armorlololherpaderp!!1!!!". Is there anyone that actually has a decent sized faction or accomplishes anything noteworthy on this server? So far it seems like it's filled with traitors, liars and terrible people in general. What are your guys' opinions?
I remember you from skydoesminecraft server xD

Dat_Sweater

Former Staff
Dec 24, 2012
I personally feel like this server has an abundance of unnecessary rudeness/meanness, but you really just have to find good people that don't scam/lie/betray and stick with them. Hopefully you find a good faction soon enough; not everyone is a mean noob :)

Bonjih

Feb 16, 2013
I'd say enforce a rule about this /tpa to me traps... And enforce rules about swearing. It will make the server look ALOT more mature and friendly.

CloudofRoses

Feb 26, 2013
I'd say enforce a rule about this /tpa to me traps... And enforce rules about swearing. It will make the server look ALOT more mature and friendly.
Well no one can be sure if they're ACTually giving away stuff or not if you tp to them so yeah:p only idiots are the ones actually tping to them ^^

Bonjih

Feb 16, 2013
Well no one can be sure if they're ACTually giving away stuff or not if you tp to them so yeah:p only idiots are the ones actually tping to them ^^
If you wanna give something away. Do it at spawn or just not at all.

Bonjih

Feb 16, 2013
Maybe they want more than just friends but not too many people because they don't have too many items to give away?
Those that fall for it are just plain stupid. I'm still sticking with my suggestion. No /tpa to me traps in global chat. Even if it's not a trap.

CloudofRoses

Feb 26, 2013
Those that fall for it are just plain stupid. I'm still sticking with my suggestion. No /tpa to me traps in global chat. Even if it's not a trap.
Bestle won't do anything about it though because he encourages betraying and scamming and that falls under scamming.

Bonjih

Feb 16, 2013
That's his decision then... I'm not the one that's leading this community :) He's doing it his way. I'll be doing it my way with my own community.

MistaCat

Mar 2, 2013
The Navy
IGN
MistaCat
Faction
meow
Votes
well its a pvp server and minecraft is made for all ages there is bound to be some 8 year old trying to ruin some one's day because they dont know how to play minecraft

personally im not to well known im trying to help out ppl now so that later i can put in a really good help application and get lots of support cause i really love this server

MistaCat

Mar 2, 2013
The Navy
IGN
MistaCat
Faction
meow
Votes
idk either i mean really if im raiding someone im normally sneaky then i blast em away

DNSYeti

Mar 24, 2013
I often write "/tpa to me for free diamonds". If they tpa to me they are in some corner of the spawn and get free diamonds :3

Regards
DNSYeti

PS: Still, just assume everyone wants to betray you and you won't get betrayed.