XP Storage

Status
Not open for further replies.

YeOldeSlash

Mar 29, 2014
I think it would be quite cool if bestle implemented something so that when you put a glass bottle in a crafting bench it stoes all of your xp in the bottle and once you want the xp you can just click the bottle again. people like Thefiresgone will understand as i know hes played mcteams its kinda cool addition. Which also makes xp raidable which is really cool aswell. It could technically make raiding factions with xp spawners that theyve taken out worth it because you never know they might have 10 dubs of level 30 bottles.

Reactions: 2 people

1092CQ

Cake
Staff
Admin
Dec 23, 2012
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
IGN
1092CQ
Faction
HouseofLegends
Votes
I'm pretty sure there are several issues/glitches with exp bottles out there that could allow you to obtain infitite mcMMO levels right now. Interesting idea, but I'm not sure its needed a few minutes fishing and you can gain EXP very easily.

YeOldeSlash

Mar 29, 2014
I didnt mean xp bottles as in bottleoenchanting or whatever it is a custom plugin on the mcteams server where you place a glass bottle in a crafting spot and it stores your xp in that 1 bottle. If i have misunderstood your comment my bad.

xGreig

Jul 14, 2014
+1. But likelihood of a bug would be high.

Sent from a Google phone using Tapatalk.

FlippyD

Apr 27, 2013
Dong City
IGN
flippyd
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
NL had special signs where you click it and it bottles 12 XP

pls don't implement because this map feels sorta like NL

Demoxity

Pro Member
May 29, 2013
IGN
Demoxity
Faction
Wilderness
Votes
NL had special signs where you click it and it bottles 12 XP

pls don't implement because this map feels sorta like NL
The outside of spawn reminds me of Nl so much ;c

YeOldeSlash

Mar 29, 2014
Oh, well the server i would refer to would be mcteams. But i think i know the plugin they had, by any chance was it with a diamond block and a cauldron? as i had one that gave 12 xp every time i hit the diamond block on my old server.

Status
Not open for further replies.